Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

Hey, not meaning to pester or anything, but will there be a download eventually? I only started listening and I missed a big part of the show.

Disc 1 will be re-streamed after Disc 4 is done, and we will try to get some podcasting done in the meantime with some guests.

The album drops next week.

• Thumbs Up 3

Disc 1 will be re-streamed after Disc 4 is done, and we will try to get some podcasting done in the meantime with some guests.

The album drops next week.

Hey, not meaning to pester or anything, but will there be a download eventually? I only started listening and I missed a big part of the show.

Obviously. xD The SS:R stream is just a publicity stint, the download will come soon.

We'll figure out details about the 2012 album later. It's still a bit fresh and early off of the 2011 one already.

That won't stop you guys from working your stuff though.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, as excited as I am for the next album, let's not forget about this one already guys. :P

...*is typing this as he's thinking about what to do for the next album*

Alright. Though we won't get to work on it immediately, I think it's now an appropriate to at least discuss (and solely discuss) as to what to do for the next album.

Well I figure the sooner we get started on part 2, the longer the deadline can be =3 ...

I'm gonna get started on mine ASAP!

I'm gonna get started on some stuff next month. I've got big plans, and now, I'm going to put them to work!

I really enjoyed what we did this year, it was a blast and really paid off nicely. I just can't wait to do it again, and perhaps we can attract potential new-comers to the remixing field as well with it. Again, it's a great way to sort of bring the music community of the forums together, and perhaps that's something that we can focus on building up with the next album?

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have ideas for what I might contribute for next year, but I desperately need a more advanced DAW (or more loops for the one I got now lol)

If all goes well, I may be able to drop some surprise tracks :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a pretty ambitious idea for next year... I'm probably in way over my head trying to do this, but if all goes well it should turn out fantastic. I refuse to miss out again, so I'll make this happen either way.

For now though, damn great job. I had no idea SSMB had so many great musicians and I was amazed to see how quickly the whole hting took off from being a random suggestion to a full-fledged project. And it ended up absolutely fantastic. It was really impressive to hear some of how well the hard work payed off and I can't wait to download the rest.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I missed the entire radio show because some last-time hang outs with some irl friends before I book it to Canada, but it sounds like it went AMAZING aside from a few glitches, >D! I hope everyone liked all our songs, just wish I could have been their for reactions, XD!

PUMPED FOR NEXT ALBUM DOODS

• Thumbs Up 4

All i know is next year either i or someone else needs to do classic starlight carnival and aquatic base!rolleyes.gif Then i shall live the rest of my life in peace.happy.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Missed the radio show =/ Was busy unfortunately. Wish someone recorded it. I was dying to hear some other entries. Oh well no biggie. Can't wait to Download. Hope to contribute to future albums biggrin.png !

• Thumbs Up 2

So like. Can't wait for the release.

I'm going to keep working on all the tunes I had listed up - to bring them up to better standards I'll be much happier with - and release them sometime later.

I've got some ideas for more stuff I could do - In the meantime, I'm told I need to start work on something special for WayForward............

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I'm gonna start on mine probably later today too. Thinking of doing a Jet Set Radio thing if that's cool with everyone. It's still technically SEGA, and I'd likely toss in references to Sonic Rush... Though I think I have to do some things with Bumblefoot (the guitarist from Guns N Roses!) for a certain game from Harmonix. ;3

(...but really that shouldn't take all day, I can likely get to work on it in no time.)

Edited by Aptiva
  • Thumbs Up 3

Right. For the next album, how does a deadline for February 1st 2013 sound?

And, since we managed to land 45 tracks in 2 months time, how about we aim for 100 tracks for a start? We keep the momentum going and we'll have gold!

But first, we shall bask in the afterglow of the listening party we got. -w-

On that note, to those who don't know, there's a teeny tiny little something bmn is working on of which I need to speak to everyone of you who don't know what already. To those who do know, DON'T GO FLAPPING YOUR GUMS OUT IN THE OPEN.

• Thumbs Up 2

On that note, to those who don't know, there's a teeny tiny little something bmn is working on of which I need to speak to everyone of you who don't know what already. To those who do know, DON'T GO FLAPPING YOUR GUMS OUT IN THE OPEN.

=D

Also, I figure more frequent releases might be better. I unno, perhaps 5 months from now or something? =O It seems like such a long time, an entire year... If we can do this much in 2 months, 5 is like twice that + a month, meaning probably double the tracks amirite?

Though I suppose an annual thing might be good too. Just seems really distant is all. xD *here's my band releasing an album every year-ish, lols*

• Thumbs Up 2