Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

Well! Here's the demo anyways, XD. Took longer than I thought, so I'll master it tomorrow. Garageband likes to export it not sounding exactly how it was while making it, so I'll crack it open in REAPER later, XD. But yeah! Here's Building the Empire:

Building the Empire

• Thumbs Up 1

Yus. Bass guitars can also be 14 string!

phalanx_14string.jpg

That's not a 14 string bass, it's a 7 string guitar molded with a 7 string bass. Debate finished? :P

• Thumbs Up 2

Can I put in all three under foreversonic?

I'd be honoured if you did :D

When I posted the link, I didn't think they would be up to the standard of other works, espcially those made by Wolfy <3

• Thumbs Up 1

I might try a metal remix of the final boss theme from Sonic 2, as my third entry... maybe put my down for that? XD

• Thumbs Up 1

I made it with just less than a few days to spare! XD I've finally completed my third remix for the album. I present to you guys "Atomic-Tronic":

MP3 link

This one took me forever to finish. Hope you guys enjoy it. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

This is going to be a lot to ask for considering the leniency of this project up until now but is it possible to request another deadline extension by a week? The reason I ask for is because the techies at the warranty/repair center that are handling my laptop are being absolute shitheads in getting their job done and have pretty much almost had my computer in repair for over a month when accounting to the fact that I've had to send it in twice. I'm banking on having it here no later by the start of next week, but even if I get it tomorrow it'll take me at least a day in reinstalling all my instruments which will have to render my contributions nothing more than rush jobs, which I really don't want to happen.

If I don't get it back by next week though I'm afraid I just might have to drop out since I won't be able to afford my new rig until the end of the month. I really want in on this but a miracle would have to happen if I'm to get anything done by this week.

• Thumbs Up 1

I made it with just less than a few days to spare! XD I've finally completed my third remix for the album. I present to you guys "Atomic-Tronic":

MP3 link

This one took me forever to finish. Hope you guys enjoy it. biggrin.png

Caught on to it when I checked YouTube this morning. biggrin.png Kickass as always! With that, track number 19!

This is going to be a lot to ask for considering the leniency of this project up until now but is it possible to request another deadline extension by a week? The reason I ask for is because the techies at the warranty/repair center that are handling my laptop are being absolute shitheads in getting their job done and have pretty much almost had my computer in repair for over a month when accounting to the fact that I've had to send it in twice. I'm banking on having it here no later by the start of next week, but even if I get it tomorrow it'll take me at least a day in reinstalling all my instruments which will have to render my contributions nothing more than rush jobs, which I really don't want to happen.

If I don't get it back by next week though I'm afraid I just might have to drop out since I won't be able to afford my new rig until the end of the month. I really want in on this but a miracle would have to happen if I'm to get anything done by this week.

I admit, things have been getting kinda slow, and I'd really hate to wrap it up now when there's still so many amazing contributions under construction...

With that, I think the new deadline date will please you greatly. Sorry to hear though, must be a bitch with your laptop being under repair (for a screw-you-worthy amount of time. ._. What the shit, repairmen.). Here's to hoping it will be back within the next two weeks! biggrin.png

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just joined here as someone from the Sonic Stadium Facebook page recommended it me :')

I compose a lot of original Sonic music and Remix a lot too, This projects perfect for me, Just glad I Caught It In Time ^^

Well My first submission is this

MP3 Link: https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=1056e99e102e554d&resid=1056E99E102E554D!141&parid=1056E99E102E554D!103&authkey=!AEY_ISrOjIONk9E

Its in tribute to Sonic 4 Episode 2, I wanted to see what I could make in comparison to Splash Hill Zone smile.png

I'm working on 2 remix's for this project as well :')

• Thumbs Up 1

Just joined here as someone from the Sonic Stadium Facebook page recommended it me :')

I compose a lot of original Sonic music and Remix a lot too, This projects perfect for me, Just glad I Caught It In Time ^^

Well My first submission is this

MP3 Link: https://skydrive.liv...AEY_ISrOjIONk9E

Its in tribute to Sonic 4 Episode 2, I wanted to see what I could make in comparison to Splash Hill Zone smile.png

I'm working on 2 remix's for this project as well :')

That would be me, Stereo! biggrin.png Nice to see you here!

And awesome submission! Love the original, so in it goes!

EDIT: Wait a tic... I just realized that this is the first submitted original piece! XD Awesome!

Edited by VizardJeffhog

Thanks man! :')

And really ohmy.png We need more original work xD

Don't forget to take a look around the Stadium as well and say hello to everyone. :D

Thanks! Say, how many tracks are we allowed to submit? 3? I can probably do another one. I dunno about 3 though. I think that's a bit too much.

Edited by Urban Flow

<: both of those sound great! Also, In the absence of the Unawakening Float remix (if Wolfy can't do the bass or whatevs in time) then perhaps I can replace it with Transit Metropolis Remix? o:

Thanks! Say, how many tracks are we allowed to submit? 3? I can probably do another one. I dunno about 3 though. I think that's a bit too much.

You can always submit things you've already done too, you know. XD

<: both of those sound great! Also, In the absence of the Unawakening Float remix (if Wolfy can't do the bass or whatevs in time) then perhaps I can replace it with Transit Metropolis Remix? o:

He has another two weeks on hand, but if he doesn't make it, then I'll switch it in with the Transit Metropolis theme. xD

Edited by VizardJeffhog

Nice job on the Underground Zone remix! I always like seeing the Game Gear games getting more love remix-wise. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Well here's my second contribution :3

No MP3 quite yet, I need to an outro I think xD

In that case, I'll put it under Pending. :D

It just sucks that we only have one album art cover submission (which is indeed awesome), one in the works (which I'm sure will be also awesome), but nothing else... D:

Edited by VizardJeffhog

I have 2 demos here, but are they worth finishing?

I made this Sonic Heroes rendition specifically to bore you to sleep:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56740906/SonicHeroesChillaxxinDEMO.mp3

...but is it really that boring?

Then there's Classic Speed Highway, recreated in headbangin' Genesis style:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56740906/SpeedHighGenesized_v1.1_Demo.mp3

...but is it too similar to the original?

I whipped these up in about half an hour, so tell me what I should do with them.

I do like the calmer, slower take on Sonic Heroes' theme. :D Very nice (CHANGE OF PACE)!

Hmm... Well, depends. xD If you manage to finish a demo, then I'd get a clearer idea, but I like what I'm hearing! Do you want me to just slip them into Pending for now?

Regarding the bass for Unawakening Float, I should do it tomorrow since I got a lot of time before I have to work, >D. Especially since it should only take me a few minutes to do LOL.

And THANKS for the deadline push btw, XD! I still want to master both of my submissions better since they're really quiet for some reason (really can't wait to get out of Garageband soon). But yeah, I haven't been able to since I've been busy with getting ready to move, and need to catch up on FiG work, <3.

• Thumbs Up 3

Wait do you guys still need an Overall Album Cover?

I'll be glad to work on that actually...

If its a collaborative effort I wouldn't mind handling Inks.

Edited by Voy-Boy