Awoo.

LiVECAST: Hypersonic's Top Ten Countdown

DJ HyperS0nic

(spiffy logo coming soon...)

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEASON!!

Whoo! Summer's almost here and yah know what that means? Another jam packed season of Hypersonic's Top 10 Countdown with your host, DJ Hypersonic!

First I'd like to point you to my brand new little mini/blog site here on the interwebs:

There you'll be able to find the latest themes to vote on each week as well as recaps of past shows. You'll also be able see articles discussed in "The Loop" news segment as well as other cool stuff covered in the "Bento Box" segment of the show. So go on, add me as a friend if you're a Blogger. Not much there now but as the summer goes on it will become your one stop shop for all your Countdown needs (at least until the brand new SSR site returns). Of course you can still drop by this topic if you'd like. :D

NEW THIS SEASON!!!!

The Bento Box is now in your hands! Have a review of a game, movie, CD, whatever? Then record a voice clip of your review and send it in to djhypersonic@hotmail.com and I'll play LIVE on the show inside the Bento Box! Here are the rules:

* Must be no longer than 8 minutes long

* Must be in mp3 format

* Keep language to a minimum - we got kiddies listening after all folks :P

Simple as that! So get to work on sending them in so I can play them gang!

So keep your eyes posted there for updates and all your countdown needs and remember the fun all starts on May 30th at 3pm EST/ 8pm GMT and every Saturday after that. See you guys then!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJ HyperS0nic

• Riddic

• BlueFox

• \Lennox

Good to see you back, Too bad I have work till about 10 on a Saturday (GMT).

Either way, can't wait to hear you on air again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Hyper here to tell you that the first theme of the new season is open. Be sure to vote and tune in this Saturday to hear the results!

Hyper here again! New week means a new theme. This week its all about Sonic and the Black Knight. So go ahead and vote guys and I'll see yah this Saturday knaves!

And don't forget about the show blog! Just follow the link at the top! :)

(Hyper, I now call you Flareon.) Hey Flareon!!! liked the show last week,

making the review now...

=P cant wait till tomorrow! ;)

Edit: Want me to make a logo?

Edit Edit: GURRRRRRROOOOOO!

Edited by Giratina

(Hyper, I now call you Flareon.) Hey Flareon!!! liked the show last week,

making the review now...

=P cant wait till tomorrow! ;)

Edit: Want me to make a logo?

Hey Giratina! XD...dude thanks..e-mail me that special thing you're doing when you're done and if you wanna make a logo, give it a shot...later bro! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all! Hyper here telling you all that the polls are now open for this weeks theme! Be sure to vote and see yah on Saturday! :P

• 3 weeks later...

A bit late this week, but better late than never right? Anyway the new theme is up for this week guys, so go vote for your favorite Crush 40 songs and tune in Saturday to hear the results!

Hey Hype', you may want to get a new poll site cuz you can voye for more than one on that site :P:lol: yes.. I voted for more than one <_<:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

The countdown is back this week guys! Make sure you vote for your favorite songs and tune in on Saturday!

Hey guys! It's the final countdown of the season this week! So tune in live as I reveal your favorite songs as well as other exciting things! Anyway, you guys know the drill....vote away and I'll see you Saturday! :P

Hey guys just letting you all know that the countdown will be delayed about an hour because of computer problems..but don't worry it'll still be just as fun! See you all in a bit!

MY God, Hyper! Best show ever!

Looking forward to specials + next season. :D

Thanks! I'll be sure not to disappoint!

Well guys, we've reached the end of the road for this season of the countdown. Lots of laughs and good songs were shared and I want to thank each and everyone of you for making this season of the countdown the best one yet! Don't forget to tune in to the other DJs while I'm gone! ^^ And don't forget to go visit my show blog..check the top post for the link.

See you all next season! This is Hypersonic, signing out! :P

Bugger, never got my bento box in on time!

Is it just me or did you have a short season? I remember you starting this last one a week or two before my current season..

Hope to hear you back soon ;)

Bugger, never got my bento box in on time!

Is it just me or did you have a short season? I remember you starting this last one a week or two before my current season..

Hope to hear you back soon ;)

Ha ha! A short season indeed! The summer is usually all I got since uni keeps me busy non-stop most of the year. I'll be poppin in for specials around Christmas and whatnot so try and send in your bento box then bro! Anyway see yah around in the IRC and I'm glad B & P is back ha ha! ;)

• 6 months later...

Deleting since it's out of season. I've copied the topic contents for when it's back in season so that Hyper will be able to paste it back and update it when he wants to. Or make a completely new one, his choice. 8]

-Iceman