Awoo.

A violent Christian game

Mick

A video game about a Christian militia slaughtering Jewish and atheist New Yorkers who won't be converted in the name of a particular brand of Christianity

I'm amazed that this game is gonna be made. I don't like the message of the game, but I'm sure the graphics and gameplay is really something.

Click here to read more about it: http://www.parentdish.com/2006/10/30/video-game-where-jews-and-atheists-must-be-killed-or-converted-d/

U-TURN.

Oh its propaganda, not a commentary on the nature of racism in the modern western world, or on the religious wars the plagued our countries' pasts.

FUCK!

Edited by Scar

Somehow I think the article is exaggerating the killing aspect just a tad. Still, its a very sick bit of gaming propaganda, to be sure. I remember an RTS based around that book series was released as well.

by J.D. Griffioen

Oct 30th 2006 10:28AM

Check the date the article is published before you post. ;)

Given that this passed without incident or note five years ago I think it's safe to say it bombed and no-one really noticed nor cared.

EDIT: Wait nevermind, according to Wikipedia the game actually met with mild success and even spawned a franchise:

Eternal Forces has inspired two sequels: Left Behind: Tribulation Forces[34] and Left Behind 3: Rise of the Antichrist.[35] Left Behind 4: World at War is slated for a Fall 2011 release.[36]

I think I'm too surprised by that to comment further.

Edited by Velotix Festive-yule-again
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wait, this thing was posted in 2006. And reviews of the game say that it's not that cut-and-dry, as actually killing people causes you to lose the game:

http://en.wikipedia...._Eternal_Forces

So, this is an old article about an old game that people were over-reacting towards.

The concept is still stupid, though.

Edited by Count Indigo of Marmesbury
  • Thumbs Up 1