Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

I'm only inerested in 2. Iron Man (I......AM....IIIIIRRRROOONNN MAAAAAN!) and (I thought I would NEVER say this) the new Pokemon anime. Why? They're changing it around.

Also, no Baka and Test Season 2 makes me :(.

Edit: Actually, Baka to Test Season 2 was currently delayed until January 2011, so, I'm good.

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

I liked Baka to Test, glad it's getting a second season.

I hope the Accelerator comes out of his coma in season 2 of Index, that guy was badass and batshit crazy.

I'm only inerested in 2. Iron Man (I......AM....IIIIIRRRROOONNN MAAAAAN!)

More like CGIman amirite lolololol

Edit: Actually, Baka to Test Season 2 was currently delayed until January 2011, so, I'm good.

DO WANT. That's probably like... my most anticipated show that I know of right now. Unless Haruhi or Spice and Wolf get a new season.

Oh god, I cried a lot at Chobits episode 19. The one about Chi's boss marrying the persocom. I hope it doesn't have more sad moments like that >.>

Also currently downloading Bebop at the SPEED OF STUPIIIID. It was at > 1 mb/s for a while now it's all the way at < 20.

Not cool. <_<

The last episode of The Boondocks was awesome, and I laughed my ass off when Wuncler was all like "3 Seconds is More than Enough" and then Barry O himself called up. I'm sure people will be trying to dissect the message of that episode for weeks. Its quite a shame it is over, but it seems like they are trying to get McGruder on board for another season.

The Color Ruckus from last week was pretty good too. McGruder certainly has alent when he can take several years of making Ruckus out to be one of the most hateful characters in the show and then make him completely sympathetic before the first commercial even started.

All in all, the Boondocks episodes were enough even to eliminate my rage when I discovered Cliched Fancfic: The Movie and Captain Brooding Asshole: The Movie were being shown again on Saturday.

Well that does it for the main part of Chobits. I've still got the OVA to watch sometime, although I really liked how the show ended so I don't know if that will improve it or make it worse.

Very impressive anime, I thought. Started out like a cute comedy and made a huge transformation into a really emotional and thought-provoking love story. I definitely did cry a couple more times. I did say when I first started that it could turn out to be one of my favorites... eh, I don't know if I'll say that. While I did love the change to a more serious show, it was pretty sudden, and that lack of a good transition kind of bothered me. But in the end I liked it a lot so all is well.

Gonna be starting Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei to go with Bebop since I like having a comedy to watch along with serious stuff.

The last episode of The Boondocks was awesome, and I laughed my ass off when Wuncler was all like "3 Seconds is More than Enough" and then Barry O himself called up. I'm sure people will be trying to dissect the message of that episode for weeks. Its quite a shame it is over, but it seems like they are trying to get McGruder on board for another season.

The Color Ruckus from last week was pretty good too. McGruder certainly has alent when he can take several years of making Ruckus out to be one of the most hateful characters in the show and then make him completely sympathetic before the first commercial even started.

All in all, the Boondocks episodes were enough even to eliminate my rage when I discovered Cliched Fanfic: The Movie and Captain Brooding Asshole: The Movie were being shown again on Saturday.

Man. First Fullmetal, then Angel Beats, and now the Boondocks. This sucks ass. Alot of you don't understand, but that show was special. In the midst of the American sea of fart jokes and potty humor as entertainment, a show dared to be gripping, entertaining, and educating. Now, its gone. It sucks ass. *sigh*

Lately, I have been watching Soul Eater and it is an okay show, but its pretty archetypical of a shounen anime which isn't neccessary. Hell, its not as bad as Bleach in that regard.

Highschool of the Dead continues to be about the fanservice. Of course, but they also had some plot. They took out a scene with Rei pointing out that Takashi was standing up in attention after her advances on him. Hell, they took out the whole moment afterwards so it just left that unresolved. Oh, well. If a zombie apocalypse were to happen, I'm going to be around the most well-endowed women in the school for comfort.

Just found something very interesting.

I didn't know whether to put it as a separate topic in the Sonic Discussion forums since it involves Sonic or put it here since it involves anime despite it being fanmade. Though I would like to say that this was very well done animation.

Funny that they'd use Silver as Itsuki. They both share the same Japanese voice actor: Daisuki Ono.

I've started watching Claymore, the brats a bit of annoying character but so far so good. It's taking a while to get used to the character designs, however it still gives me a good dosage of bloody violence.

Edit: Goddamn that Priscilla bitch ain't playing when she transform, damn that shit was like when Cell transformed into Perfect and nobody couldn't shit about it except this came with more blood.

Edited by Silencer226

I'm only inerested in 2. Iron Man (I......AM....IIIIIRRRROOONNN MAAAAAN!) and (I thought I would NEVER say this) the new Pokemon anime.

I'm excited for Iron Man too.

The artwork for it is beautiful, and it looks similar to Casshern.

Speaking of Casshern I'm dissapointed with how they went about the anime. I was hoping for a remake of the old one, but instead stuck with emo sounding Casshern, who balls doesn't drop until he confronts dio later in the anime.

I'm excited for Iron Man too.

The artwork for it is beautiful, and it looks similar to Casshern.

Speaking of Casshern I'm dissapointed with how they went about the anime. I was hoping for a remake of the old one, but instead stuck with emo sounding Casshern, who balls doesn't drop until he confronts dio later in the anime.

Better that than him having Shinji syndrome which means his balls never drop.

Question regarding Bebop: That red eye stuff in the first episode, does that ever get explained later on or was that just the plot device of the week? Because if they mentioned what it's all about I missed it, but if it's something they go back to later on I don't want to know what it is just yet.

And as far as actual opinions of the show, this is some good shit. The fight scenes are so good I can't help but smile when watching them. Also Ein is ridiculously adorable and fun to watch.

Spike has (series spoilers?)

a fake eye.

There's a brief dialogue about how the left sees the past, the right sees the future, but yeah.

v v yeah, just realized Tornado, I put in a spoiler tag, hah.

lololol I read it but I'm pretty good at forcing spoilers to the back of my mind, like I accidentally spoiled how Ed brought Al back to life in FMA and totally forgot by the time it happened in the anime so whatever. plsu I'm really tired so I won't remember anytihng by the time I wake up.

Actually the thought never crossed my mind but I guess the red eye stuf was just a regular old drug, I'm used to anime where everything is some magical whatever so I never thought it could be normal lol

Just found something very interesting.

I didn't know whether to put it as a separate topic in the Sonic Discussion forums since it involves Sonic or put it here since it involves anime despite it being fanmade. Though I would like to say that this was very well done animation.

My two favorite things in one? This video is really awesome!

...I can't believe I signed on just to say this.

Cowboy Bebop is incredible, and even people who hate anime are obligated to love it.

I watched the Speed Racer movie today for the first time since it came out in theaters. It was as incredible and loving to the original source as I had remembered it. I don't understand how anyone can not like this movie.

Has anyone heard anything about the new Inuyasha episodes coming out in America? I'm bored of DBZ Kai, so I need a new show to watch where nothing ever happens but you can't stop watching regardless. And I refuse to start watching Bleach again, because, really, I have standards.

Edited by Tornado

Anyone here ever heard of Shiawase Apartment's Okojo? I've only watched 7 eps of it already, and was wondering if anyone know where to find the completed sub series?