Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

Fine I do think it's funny... favorite character=Osaka. Knew I would like it when I saw a teacher jack a kids bike.

• Thumbs Up 1

MADOKA FAN-MADE SIDE SCROLLER GAME:

Looks pretty damn good for a fan game. OH GOD... CHARLOTTE BATTLE.blink.gif

MADOKA FAN-MADE SIDE SCROLLER GAME:

Looks pretty damn good for a fan game. OH GOD... CHARLOTTE BATTLE.blink.gif

Where can i download it, i need it ohmy.gif

Edit: I can't wait for the next episode of Tiger and Bunny, I so did not see what just happened in episode 20 coming...

Maverick... you... BRAINWASHING BASTARD!

Edited by Silencer226

Well fuck. Shounen dropped the ball on Ultimo. I know that I am the only person who has been hyping it, but I am telling you. This manga is special.

So, I just heard that Digimon Xros Wars is getting a second series and going to run for another year, come October.

Now, I'm a massive Digimon fan, but...

WHAT THE HELL?!

How did they manage that?! No Digimon series save for the very first one has ever had a direct follow-up 'sequel' series. After 02, each series has been a self-contained, standalone series with new characters and a new story. Yet suddenly Xros Wars is getting a direct sequel?!

I mean, I'm glad, since it means the show much be doing fairly well, but at the same time, I'm completely baffled. I mean, I love Digimon and all, but Xros Wars really isn't very good. .__.

It's one of the weaker Digimon series by quite a lot, and I'd generally assumed it wasn't doing too well in terms of ratings (considering it kept taking month-long hiatuses and such), so to hear this is a total curveball.

Still... yay, I guess?

I still wish Digimon Savers had got a sequel instead. .__.

How many issues does it take a probably long running shounen manga to become an anime?

I've wondered this myself. The only one I can answer with is that Blue Exorcist got one after only 20 chapters, which really sucks because its going to end in a flat note probably. I don't really know much about other series because I usually never got into them till long /after/ they got an anime.

I'm not starting anymore for a while, though.

I lied. I always say this but never mean it, trolol. Its because I don't have cable, so I resort to Anime for the entertainment.

So lets see, months ago I saw the first five episodes of Gurren Lagann. I saw the next three recently and

WHAT. THE. FUUUUUUUHHHHH. KAMINA DIED. WHHHHAAAAAATTT?!?!?!

Sorry, just had to get that out. I was just so shocked.

And then I started watching a little bit of Inuyasha, as well. IIRC it was the first anime (Besides Naruto, which got me into the medium back in 6th grade) I watched, but I never got around to finishing it. So I want to attempt that, but its going to be after a while, gyaaa...

So lets see, months ago I saw the first five episodes of Gurren Lagann. I saw the next three recently and

WHAT. THE. FUUUUUUUHHHHH. KAMINA DIED. WHHHHAAAAAATTT?!?!?!

Sorry, just had to get that out. I was just so shocked.

It gets massively better.

1. Can't wait for the Negima and Hayate movies next year :D. Which reminds me, I need to start collecting the Hayate the Combat Butler manga, I never expected Negima to turn into... what it currently is, from reading volume 1 I thought it was going to be just a bunch of fluff, now I've bought 30 volumes of the damn series.

2. New Code Geass anime set to come out next year. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-01/producer/next-season-of-code-geass-aimed-for-2012

3. I like Kamisama Dolls now, after revealing why the the psycho character became a psycho, damn bastards.

4. Fairy Tail, and Blue Exorcist are the only shounen shows I'm following at the moment. I like both of them, I'm trying to get into One Piece but there'sa big gap for me to fill starting from episode 6 to whereever its at now lol. Might be a slob for a week and just look at straight One Piece to play catch up.

1. Can't wait for the Negima and Hayate movies next year biggrin.gif. Which reminds me, I need to start collecting the Hayate the Combat Butler manga, I never expected Negima to turn into... what it currently is, from reading volume 1 I thought it was going to be just a bunch of fluff, now I've bought 30 volumes of the damn series.

2. New Code Geass anime set to come out next year. http://www.animenews...-aimed-for-2012

3. I like Kamisama Dolls now, after revealing why the the psycho character became a psycho, damn bastards.

4. Fairy Tail, and Blue Exorcist are the only shounen shows I'm following at the moment. I like both of them, I'm trying to get into One Piece but there'sa big gap for me to fill starting from episode 6 to whereever its at now lol. Might be a slob for a week and just look at straight One Piece to play catch up.

I'm still trying to catch up to Fairy Tail <_<. I'm on Episode 54 at this time of posting.

gurren lagann you say?

I fucking love that show

already to ep 13, i cried manly tears when you know who bit the dust honestly.

on another news

This came out yesterday

It apparently took SEVEN HANDRAWN YEARS

Supposedly supposed to be really awesome, reminds me of F-Zero kinda. Anyone seen it yet?

Chobits is done, it is awesome, if you haven't seen it, see it. I've moved straight onto Claymore, the series that I wasn't originally going to pick up until it went on sale for ~£10 on Amazon.

One episode in and it already kicks ridiculous amounts of ass and was already worth the splurge. Check this out too. :D

So as for Chobits....

I haven't checked it out myself but so far it looks like DearS.

Edited by Shade ?

I have been considering Fairy Tail for a while now.

I hear from countless people that this is the currently best new shounen anime. I'm wondering what you guys here think about the anime. Is it as amazing as it's made out to be, or is it something that I should avoid at all cost? XD

I'm thinking about picking up the DVD when it's released here in the US in November.

Edited by canderson

I have been considering Fairy Tail for a while now.

I hear from countless people that this is the currently best new shounen anime. I'm wondering what you guys here think about the anime. Is it as amazing as it's made out to be, or is it something that I should avoid at all cost? XD

I'm thinking about picking up the DVD when it's released here in the US in November.

I saw almost all the episodes and read the manga chapters as they come out. While I think its certainly entertaining to watch and read, I wouldn't particularly say its the "Best new Shonen" as it seems to me that its..... what you would actually consider a "typical battle shonen." I'd look into it but it certainly isn't anything I would consider... great. Its just fun. The absurdity about it what makes it good.

Personally my "best new shonen" award goes to Blue Exorcist. Although more to the Manga than the Anime. I love the anime but its not destined to be a long runner or anything, so eh.

Its even funnier because I knew that he would die, I just didn't know it would be so early that completely, and I mean completely caught me off guard. I thought it would be at the end like every normal show, but jeez, pfft.

I knew he was going to die too, even in the episode, and it STILL made me cry manly tears, I was depressed for a good two days after seeing that. I quickly got passed that and finished it though.

It has gotten a lot better, thankfully. I wouldn't count it in my list of favorites or anything though, I'm only watching it because its somewhat interesting and I have nothing much better to watch. I hope that'll change eventually, because it has improved a lot since then. I'm on episode 13.

ITs gets better, a lot better than you think it would.

Anywho I read the first volume of Ultimo today.....I'm confused is Ultimo a girl or a boy, its really hard to tell.

Anywho I read the first volume of Ultimo today.....I'm confused is Ultimo a girl or a boy, its really hard to tell.

All of the douji are boys. Keep this in mind when chapter 12 comes around.

All of the douji are boys. Keep this in mind when chapter 12 comes around.

That...scares me a little.