Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

Guess I'll post in this thread before it goes to the dreaded, page 2, the page where shit begins to be forgotten.

I've started rewatching Code Geass, because I was really lost when people started talking about it. That said, Suzaku is a fool for believing he could change anything in a military dominated by predjudice individuals. And I'm not all for Lelouche either, though I do appreciate him for taking a stand against injustice and giving people the strength to stand up for themselves. Still, rewatching this is reminding why I wanted to buy this when I started first saw it a year ago.

Oh and... guess I'll watch No.6 though... I'm kind of iffy on the kiss shit that happened last week, hope it was just a troll...

Just fucking saying. I haven't felt that intense since I found TTGL.

Literally, you will feel the intensity. That first race hit you like an earthquake. Afterwards, you will feel like smoking a cig stating, "Did I just get laid?"

The final race somehow managed to top that!

Pretty much. I mean what REALLY hit it home for me was just the designs and the visual style. Koike's got his own flavour and it definitely is inspirational to me.

Koike and Imaishi have some slick styles.

I absolutely refuse to follow One Piece chapter by chapter. For fuck's sake, call me when something significantly challenging to pirate crew arrives because it just seems like one giant exhibition for the Straw Hats.

Naruto is okay. If Naruto vs Sasuke III is not at the Valley of the End, then Kishi isn't as predictable as he should be.

I've been reading the Breaker and whoever animates this manga can't fuck this up. The drawing and the art look great.

I have been hearing strange reports that Bleach is getting better....So is it over yet?

I received FMA: Brotherhood Volume 5 in the mail today and immediately watched the rest of the series that I'd watched up to Adult Swim's current run. I have to admit, the series didn't get me at the beginning and the ending didn't seem to have the impact (to me) as the original series' ending, but all around it was still one of the best viewing experiences I've had. Kind of sucks that the final volumes of the manga are ruined for me now that I pretty much know everything that is going to happen.

Also, still watching Gun X Sword on ON DEMAND and they just updated to episode 24 (2 episodes left). I'm really liking this series, and I'm looking forward to how they wrap it all up. I'm hoping there isn't a let down.

I received FMA: Brotherhood Volume 5 in the mail today and immediately watched the rest of the series that I'd watched up to Adult Swim's current run. I have to admit, the series didn't get me at the beginning and the ending didn't seem to have the impact (to me) as the original series' ending, but all around it was still one of the best viewing experiences I've had. Kind of sucks that the final volumes of the manga are ruined for me now that I pretty much know everything that is going to happen..

I absolutely refuse to follow One Piece chapter by chapter. For fuck's sake, call me when something significantly challenging to pirate crew arrives because it just seems like one giant exhibition for the Straw Hats.

Also, still watching Gun X Sword on ON DEMAND and they just updated to episode 24 (2 episodes left). I'm really liking this series, and I'm looking forward to how they wrap it all up. I'm hoping there isn't a let down.

Edited by Punk

Lelouch, you sir, have quickly become one of my favorite characters ever. I need an R3... well R3 is coming but it's not what I was expecting.

Lelouch, you sir, have quickly become one of my favorite characters ever. I need an R3, and it was greenlit so yesh.

Finally caught up with Ippo. All 947 chapters of it.

Fuck y'all who complain about One Piece being too long. Reading Ippo has made me entirely desensitized to length. I'm thinking about re-reading OP from the beginning as well as checking out some other long-runners, if I can.

By the way, this manga is probably the greatest thing I have ever read. It has some of the most fantastic character development, and the fights are extremely character-driven. Hajime no Ippo is fucking amazing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Fuck y'all who complain about One Piece being too long. Reading Ippo has made me entirely desensitized to length. I'm thinking about re-reading OP from the beginning as well as checking out some other long-runners, if I can.

By the way, this manga is probably the greatest thing I have ever read. It has some of the most fantastic character development, and the fights are extremely character-driven. Hajime no Ippo is fucking amazing.

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*makes note to come back tomorrow*

For the love of god man.

Plus it's a quadrilogy and I told myself I wouldn't buy it until all four were released.

• Thumbs Up 1

Gonna be checking out Mardock Scramble, the first movie coming out on September 27. I heard the novel is pretty fucked up, so I'll more than likely be reading that eventually as well :D.

Where can I order Redline from? There are like a billion things with that name, so I want to make sure I get the right one.

Woops, no idea how this happened. Thought it was never posted.

Edit: To make this post useful, I'm not in the UK so Amazon UK links aren't that useful and I can't find it on Amazon.

Edited by Phos

I realised that, I'm not a moron. :P

I gave you the UK links because it doesn't seem to be listed on US sites at all and so until it is, you can use the UK links as reference material, i.e. the director, the box art, etc. I didn't bother to list the Japanese imports on Amazon because they're at least $150.

I realised that, I'm not a moron. tongue.png

I gave you the UK links because it doesn't seem to be listed on US sites at all and so until it is, you can use the UK links as reference material, i.e. the director, the box art, etc. I didn't bother to list the Japanese imports on Amazon because they're at least $150.

If you're that desperate though:

Amazon.com Listing #1, $150 Collector's Edition

Amazon.com Listing #2, $100 Standard Edition

To my knowledge, this movie is not being dubbed, so the content in all regions will be identical to the original Japanese release, which already had English subtitles. I believe these are what remains of the original Japanese print run and are not official US listings.