Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

The official US release date is Sept.20, but Bandai sent out my preorder early. The English dub was pretty good overall, just for the record. I was rather surprised by Michelle Ruff's performance of 'Yuki'. Plus, it's always great to hear Bridgette Hoffman (Ryoko Asakura) and Crispin Freeman (Kyon).

I would be picking that movie up if Katanagatari Premium Set 2 wasn't coming out... it's the art man... I love it...

Summer is going bye bye so what can I watch in the fall?

Fate/Zero

Shakugan no Shana III Final, as a fan(boy) I absolutely cannot wait to see how it ends.

Ika Musume Season 2

Guilty Crown sounds interesting... and it's sci-fi so right up my alley in that regard.

Future Diary

*Insert blatant fanservice shows I like to watch because I have no shame.*

Fairy Tail... I mean it's fucking Fairy Tail and the next arc was cool in the manga, much better than the Edolas Arc in my opinion.

And I guess I'll give other shows a whirl to, but the above is a definite watch, except Guilty Crown, not quite sure though it does sound interesting to me. As far as my taste is concerned... I have none :D.

Edited by Silencer226

I just watched the Ghost in the Shell movies, (non-SAC only; I might get into that later) and I must say that I'm extremely impressed - I did spot a few similarities with The Matrix here and there, and sure enough, Ghost in the Shell was cited as an inspiration for the Matrix movies by the Wachowski brothers. I can see why they took inspiration from it, too; the films are absolutely brilliant.

^Hahahah! I saw the first six episodes of Bleach like, four years ago. I gave up, it was too boring for me. I've been thinking about trying it out again, though.

I also saw the first three episodes of Durarara!! I have two friends that loved it and tried to make me watch it, but...eh. It's okay but I found it kind of boring as well. But I hear so many good things about it that a part of me wants to keep on watching it.

^Hahahah! I saw the first six episodes of Bleach like, four years ago. I gave up, it was too boring for me. I've been thinking about trying it out again, though.

I also saw the first three episodes of Durarara!! I have two friends that loved it and tried to make me watch it, but...eh. It's okay but I found it kind of boring as well. But I hear so many good things about it that a part of me wants to keep on watching it.

I gave up on drrr.... first half was cool... rest was bleh to me.

at first i thought DRR was kinda interesting but a tad boring, but the recent episodes are awesome in the sense that shit is totally getting real, thus why i lovez it.

on that matter brb, new episode incoming. to my couch AWAYYYYYYYY

You think Bleach was boring then? Trust me, compared to what it becomes, Bleach gets off to a good start.

If you thought the first six episodes were boring, you probably shouldn't even bother giving it another shot.

I can honestly say I wouldn't like Dragon Ball Z today if not for my hard nostalgiafaggotry. I probably wouldn't also be hyped for a $40 exclusive Vegeta figure or a similar Goku, but that's where I am today.

Also, unrelated to Grunting Muscle Men with Yellow Hair: The Series, I simply love Usagi Drop. It's is so fucking heartwarming. If I ever have a daughter, I hope she's like Rin.

Edited by gunther

So I've been watching Sacred Seven and honestly, I don't know what the fuck is is going on. I just like watching the intro.

So I've been watching Sacred Seven and honestly, I don't know what the fuck is is going on. I just like watching the intro.

...Some kid turns into a rock, they fight generic monsters and generic super powered enemies. Typical shounen shit.

I need to catch up on Mardock Scramble, almost done with book 2. I'm really liking it, can't wait to get the movie on dvd.

Edited by Silencer226

A while back I think i saw a post about what the merchandising for Panty adn Stocking would look like and if they would use the transformation animations and make them figures... Well...

FIG-MOE-3898.jpgFIG-MOE-3850.jpg

They did... and at $80 not including the high import rate... Why so expensive...

Edited by Silencer226

We're simply Men, we can't help it~

But then you might as well buy Body-sized pillow, if you want them to be as closely to Real life as possible, instead of little plastic toy crap that is a waste of money.

Also cool to see another Austrian on this Site.

But then you might as well buy Body-sized pillow, if you want them to be as closely to Real life as possible, instead of little plastic toy crap that is a waste of money.

Also cool to see another Austrian on this Site.

lol waste of money, look dude if I can afford something I will buy it plain and simple. You're the one jumping to conclusions thinking people would buy it for perverted reasons... Maybe I like to oh I dunno collect figurines from various shows and video games.

Edited by Silencer226
  • Thumbs Up 2

lol waste of money, look dude if I can afford something I will buy it plain and simple. You're the one jumping to conclusions thinking people would buy it for perverted reasons... Maybe I like to oh I dunno collect figurines from various shows and video games.

Maybe for perverted reasons...since it isn't the official look of these characters, but when they go Fanservice Mode? Buy these if you truly want something that's presentative from the show.

I get your point still, so I'll go away.

Edited by ChikaBoing

HOLY CRAP SKET Dance was brilliant this week.

I'm so ridiculously tempted to check the manga to see what happens next before next week's episode, but at the same time don't want to spoil it.

I will admit, I can kind of guess that

Switch's brother dies

Today I decided to take a break from my editing work and read some manga. So I decided to check out some of Inio Asano's other work, seeing as I love Solanin, and I read Nijigahara Holograph. What a mind fuck. It's really good but...yeah O_O

Edited by Mollfie