Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

o.o

Why do people immediately assume you'd buy something like those figurines to do something perverted with them?

More to the point how would that even work?

I'd literally just buy them to put on my shelves somewhere. I think they look neat. dealwithit.jpg?

We're simply Men, we can't help it~

Some girls would love them too! Like me n_n

But then you might as well buy Body-sized pillow, if you want them to be as closely to Real life as possible, instead of little plastic toy crap that is a waste of money.

Also cool to see another Austrian on this Site.

How did you come to that conclusion?? O_o

So, I caved and read the manga chapters for next week's episode, as well as the arc covering Himeko's past.

Wow. SKET Dance is totally awesome. @_@

o.o

Why do people immediately assume you'd buy something like those figurines to do something perverted with them?

A very small number of individuals purchase PVC figures mainly so they can "hot glue" them.

I don't know why the fuck anyone would do that to these things, especially since they can cost up to several hundred dollars, but whatever, man.

They're pathetic individuals, that's the only thing I can come up with. Anyway... I'd like to reserve those, I might go ahead and do it, but I've got some other figures on reserve to.

10157728a.jpg10155414a.jpg

I like the figmas cause I can switch up the poses whenever I get bored of them... These are "cheap" ($40) compared to a full blown PVC figurined that's like over 6". I've never seen Black Rock Shooter, but I love that design, I really do. And Homura just kicks ass regardless tongue.png.

Videogames, Anime, Figurines... Yes my little wallet... you are going to be raped this holiday season.

Edited by Silencer226

Hell yea boy, Figmas are awesome.

I love the look of that new Black Rock Shooter, but I'm unsure if I want to buy it since I already own the original version.

Hell yea boy, Figmas are awesome.

I love the look of that new Black Rock Shooter, but I'm unsure if I want to buy it since I already own the original version.

I love that the gun has to have it's own stand lol. But yeah those are my top reserves for November and December. I never got to get the first one, due to finances but now I can afford that and Homura. I also have 3 Shakugan no Shana sets ordered too but they don't release until January and December, so I'm good on those.

Just finished reading Angel Densetsu. Very entertaining series, nothing deep or insightful but its charm comes from its characters.

These are just some trailers for the two upcoming wun piece games, first one's at 1:00, second's at 7:30:

But- not only that, the one that starts at 7:30 features BGM of the new opening that will accompany the new season, starting October 2nd.

The song will be called "We Go," it'll be sung by Hiroshi Kitadani, the singer of the first opening theme "We Are," and the song is supposed to be a "response song," playing off the first theme in a way, which is fitting seeing as the series is going into it's second half.

You might be interested to know the team who created the song is exactly the same as the team that created We Are! and I'm not just talking about the singer.

Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi

Song: Kohei Tanaka

Vocalist: Hiroshi Kitadani

The article dubs them a so-called 'Golden Team'.

Well Sean, looks like you're gonna get your opening that sounds like a real One Piece theme again, and I agree, the past few haven't really sounded like actual "themes". Can't wait for this.

One last note, the last pre-timeskip episode that airs on Sept 25th is gonna have a new remix of "We Are," also by Hiroshi Kitadani. Good time of year to be a OP fan.

Edit: clearer music here:

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Man, Bleach sucks.

Why am I re-iterating this?

Because someone said it was getting better. They lied.

Hahahaha, I was just telling someone else this. This manga has been sucking since the beginning of the Arranca saga, to the execption of a few good parts, which had nothing to do with the main characters. The only reason Tite gets any of my attention now is for artwork reasons.

Something else I've been getting into recently is the HunterXHunter manga. I started reading it a few years back and for whatever reason just dropped the manga. I kinfa confused reading the recent chapters, but I have plans to pick up where I left off.

Anywho, someone made mention to Sacred Seven in the topic and I somewhat agreed with what they've said. I'm not at a total lost over the anime. However, the reasons for me being interested in it is for the opening itself.

Well Sean, looks like you're gonna get your opening that sounds like a real One Piece theme again, and I agree, the past few haven't really sounded like actual "themes". Can't wait for this.

....So this week was the penultimate episode of Blue Exorcist.

What. The. Fuck. The show changed so, so dramatically. I'm trying to find out if I actually like it or not, it's just so weird. I don't care that it deviated one bit from the manga, I was actually happy that it did because I can get some new material, but..... wow. It turned so dark.

Edit, not penultimate, there's two more.

Edited by Melru

...I had to pre-order this :(

10160910a.jpg

Such a weird yet cool show, one of my favorite characters from last season. Still on the fence for Panty and Stocking figures

...I had to pre-order this sad.png

10160910a.jpg

Such a weird yet cool show, one of my favorite characters from last season. Still on the fence for Panty and Stocking figures

ALL MY HNNNNG'S

Anyways: IKA MUSUME SEASON 2 AIRS NEXT WEEK ON SEPTEMBER 26th, DE-GESO~!

The second volume of Katanagatari arrived in the mail today. Loved it, it's so going into my top 12. I feel like I've been on a journey after watching it, but then came the ending, my body was not ready for what happened... sad.png Overall, it's officially one of my favorite anime now, no exceptions at all. I grew attached to all of the characters... except one, that BITCH!

Favorite scene from last episode, spoilers obviously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzOgNEMmaOo

Edited by Silencer226

...Ordered another one...

Makise Kurisu "Christina"

Comes out in March, loved Steins;Gate. They cost more than video games but I just can't help but want to buy them, collecting figures, games, and anime is fun to me happy.png.

Edit: Last night I watched Bojack Unbound, it was shit, and that's all I have to say about it.

Edited by Silencer226

Uh oh...

AnimeNewsNetwork.com:

Madoka Magica Writer Urobuchi: It Hasn't Ended Yet

posted on 2011-09-21 02:30 EDT

Gen Urobuchi tells cast that he is working on what is next after series finale

In the audio commentary that ran during the final episode's ending credits on the sixth Puella Magi Madoka Magica Blu-ray/DVD volume, writer Gen Urobuchi discussed his thoughts for the story afterwards with the cast:

Urobuchi:
I haven't been working in animation very long, but they let me do the project the way I wanted, so I really enjoyed it … So, to give my gratitude to everyone on staff for letting me do as I please, I'm doing my best on what's next.

Cast:
A second season? A second season?

Cast:
Madoka's …

Cast:
No, no …

Urobuchi:
I think I can announce it someday, but I'm trying hard to squeeze the ideas out of my mind. I'm doing my best.

Cast:
It's got to be a different ending, such as a parallel world from this one, right? It'll have to be … I guess. Is it possible that we can see such a world? I'm looking forward to it.

Urobuchi:
Well, I feel it hasn't ended here, not yet.

In a magazine interview published in March, director Akiyuki Shinbo revealed that he wanted to do a "Madoka 2" project as a side story to the anime series. He added that if he can, he would like to do a second season or a side story of their characters' daily lives.

The anime ended in Japan on April 21 after being pre-empted out of "self-restraint" in the aftermath of the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake (Higashi Nihon Daishinsai) disaster. Aniplex of America will be releasing the anime in English.

Watching shallow anime and reading pointless manga has made me more of a perverted than ever. The only reason that I give a shit about the Breaker is to see Jinni. She is the definition of Tsundere(there is nothing hotter than a woman that hates your very being) and a red head to boot. I be damn, I have a a taste for red heads in white women.

the_breaker_nw___jinnie_by_stuckilicious-d46dl1k.jpg

cake.jpg

there is going to be an Eva cake. shaped like an angel core. WITH A PROG KNIFE.

take all of my money.

i guess the flavor would be evanJELLYon