Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

In other news, Fairy Tail is getting a 7-year timeskip

Oh man, my reaction to that. "What the fuck, just what the fuck."

SOOOO random, I don't even know where to begin, lol. Completely out of the blue.

Oh I saw Puella Magi Madoka Magica in two days. Good stuff.

>->

<-<

Sorry for coming off as a wun peece fag for the past few pages, but urm, just leaving this here...*places softly and runs off*

*single manly tear*

*runs off again*

Edit: was so excited that I couldn't help but translate it based off of Funi's translation in the simucast, though I took some liberties like how Funi does when translating songs, didn't want it to be a "direct" translation:

Oooooh~ Can't stand still- I can't stop

The break of day- hasn't come yet- An' I just can't waiiit~

One, Two, Sunshine oh~ We Go~!

Now we raise our flag for the Break of Romance Dawn!

Get up from your sleep- lets all go make waves!

Jump an' start- if you wanna go to the crazy brand new world~

You know- all it takes- is your newfound toughness~!

Being brazen- is it a crime now?

We think Wanted- means Winner

An' freedom is the one and only rule- that we live by~

It's just not our way- to worry away~

Get One Piece- I'll be the first-

My ever dreaming heart will succeed- Oh you will see~

My life's been like a dream- don't wake me~

Can't stand still- I can't stop

1, 2, Sunshine oh~ We Go~!

All of you an' me...We have made it now- this far~

Our skills have carried us to- our wildest dreams an' now-

we won't leave anyone behind~~~

Keep movin' forward- that's been our objective

Since the day our dreams began

My bright future- that I see- it hasn't changed- not one bit~

This sunny heart will never set- An' I just can't waiiit~

One, Two, Sunshine~

Feel that Sunshine~

WE GO~!!

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 7

So Adult Swim needs to change the Saturday midnight anime block up. I swear I tried to brace Bleach in order to watch Durarara, but after Ichigo's info dump and the moment the intro song hit, I was knocked.

I've become so adverse to Bleach that I can't stay up for expositions of it and the intro music.

Edited by turbojet

So Adult Swim needs to change the Saturday midnight anime block up. I swear I tried to brace Bleach in order to watch Durarara, but after Ichigo's info dump and the moment the intro song hit, I was knocked.

I've become so adverse to Bleach that I can't stay up for expositions of it and the intro music.

Hi I'm Ichigo Kurosaki, last time on Bleach Aizen came and we fought him, he died, and then came back to life, then 300 episodes later we fought again and the same thing happened, why are you still watching this? Yeah! I'm a Soul Raper Reaper, it's so cool! In this episode I talk to my sword again and fight and stuff, yeaheh!

Fuck Bleach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff I recently watched/read:

Bloody Monday was good, though I only read the first volume, looks like it'll be interesting to follow so far. Mardock Scramble was... *sigh* censored, I hate censorship, though the scenes they edited out were actually pretty disturbing, but other than that enjoyable, especially the shoot out scene. Then we get to Soul Eater, I always laugh at the expression on their faces when they get Excalibur.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show you should check out but probably aren't:

Finally, anyone else been following Mawaru Penguindrum and it's sexy ending theme? I didn't know what to make of this show at first but I'm hooked, one of the best from the summer season... oh Summer where hast thou gone?

Edited by Silencer226
  • Thumbs Up 1

>->

<-<

Sorry for coming off as a wun peece fag for the past few pages, but urm, just leaving this here...*places softly and runs off*

*single manly tear*

*runs off again*

Edit: was so excited that I couldn't help but translate it based off of Funi's translation in the simucast, though I took some liberties like how Funi does when translating songs, didn't want it to be a "direct" translation:

Oooooh~ Can't stand still- I can't stop

Now we raise our flag for the Break of Romance Dawn!

Get up from your sleep- lets all go make waves!

Jump an' start- if you wanna go to the crazy brand new world~

You know- all it takes- is your newfound toughness~!

Being brazen- is it a crime now?

We think Wanted- means Winner

An' freedom is the one and only rule- that we live by~

It's just not our way- to worry away~

Get One Piece- I'll be the first-

My ever dreaming heart will succeed- Oh you will see~

My life's been like a dream- don't wake me~

1, 2, Sunshine oh~ We Go~!

All of you an' me...We have made it now- this far~

Our skills have carried us to- our wildest dreams an' now-

we won't leave anyone behind~~~

Keep movin' forward- that's been our objective

Since the day our dreams began

My bright future- that I see- it hasn't changed- not one bit~

This sunny heart will never set- An' I just can't waiiit~

One, Two, Sunshine~

Feel that Sunshine~

WE GO~!!

.....YES!!!!

Going further on the Fairy Tail news, the first episode of the Dub is out, I've got to say I love Todd Haberkorn's Natsu.

Going further on the Fairy Tail news, the first episode of the Dub is out, I've got to say I love Todd Haberkorn's Natsu.

Yeah, the dub sounds pretty good, as usual from Funimation. I'm planning on starting it soon.

I liked Funimation before they switched to Hulu... [byebye online Canadian audience >_>"]

Is Todd Haberkorn good? I only heard him voice Death the Kid and Keroro, but I wonder.

Edited by VizardJeffhog

I liked Funimation before they switched to Hulu... [byebye online Canadian audience &gt;_&gt;&quot;]

Is Todd Haberkorn good? I only heard him voice Death the Kid and Keroro, but I wonder.

Yeah, he's pretty good, gets all the emotions and stuff down just right, and makes the character his own. Same with the other actors.

Yeah, he's pretty good, gets all the emotions and stuff down just right, and makes the character his own. Same with the other actors.

I think this is gonna be his most Hot Blooded role yet, I mean compare Natsu to Allen, Kidd, or Ling.

Guys guys guys! A new CG Cyborg 009 movie in the works!

It's being directed by the guy who did Stand Alone Complex and Eden of the East. It's scheduled to be in Japanese theaters next fall.

I'm not entirely sure if I like the new redesigns + CGI or not, but I cannot help to be hyped as fuck.

Edited by gunther
  • Thumbs Up 4

^I have no Idea what that's about, but that's some epic usage of Cell-shading. Alot of shots of the characters looked like they were drawn by hand.

^I have no Idea what that's about, but that's some epic usage of Cell-shading. Alot of shots of the characters looked like they were drawn by hand.

• Thumbs Up 1

Are there any fansubs of the 2001 series out there? All I've seen of it were the first eight episodes, the only ones ever released on DVD.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the entire series has ever been fansubbed. I could never find any rips of the English dub, either. I really regret not watching the entire run when it aired in the US.

I've seen what appear to be Malaysian bootlegs on sale at some online shops, so maybe some rips of that exist somewhere, if you don't mind iffy translations.

Guys guys guys! A new CG Cyborg 009 movie in the works!

It's being directed by the guy who did Stand Alone Complex and Eden of the East. It's scheduled to be in Japanese theaters next fall.

I'm not entirely sure if I like the new redesigns + CGI or not, but I cannot help to be hyped as fuck.

I think I've seen the original series before because those suits certainly ring a bell.

So glad to see the suits at the end; while watching the trailer I was worried they would ditch them for whatever reason.

Looking forward to the OST by the way, if the soundtrack is as awesome as the music there.

I know I've heard of Cyborg 009... just... ugh... oh yeah now I remember... I didn't watch it because I didn't like the character designs... and still a little iffy on these new ones.

<<

>>

What? 0_0