Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

I learned that light novel translations are quite fun as I am having a lot of enjoyment reading Lost Universe.

[snip][/snip]

My body will (not) be ready, awww shit son.

oh snap, I foresee some hot yaois.

I keep forgetting that it's coming out in Japan in only a month. Hopefully I can actually go see this one whenever the inevitable and limited US screenings happen.

Edited by gunthetra

My body will (not) be ready, awww shit son.

I have to admit, I really looking forward to this one. Should feature some awesome Asuka action.

Also...

nge-mari3.png

:3

Hmmm, I should really catch up with anime... I dropped SAO in favor of reading the novel (which I'm almost done with the first one and will skip the second and go straight for the fairy arc or whatever. And then Muv Luv for whatever reason outside of big tits, plug suits and giant robots I want to continue it. *sigh* I lost interest, even the new shows I own on BD and DVD are being shelved, I basiclly have 10 full series that I bought and didn't bother watching...

Psycho-Pass is pretty great, Judge Dredd meets Minority Report meets GITS, enjoyed the first ep, gonna keep my eye on this one

In the future, even just thinking about a crime is enough to make you guilty – and justice is dispensed from the barrel of a gun. Detectives work in teams made up of Enforcers and Inspectors. Enforcers take out the bad guys, and Inspectors make sure their partners don’t cross the fine line between good and evil. The great equalizer in the war against thugs is the Dominator, a futuristic weapon that can read minds and assess the probability that a citizen will turn criminal.

There are no trials. Only Enforcers, Inspectors, and the Dominator. Commit a crime in your mind – and the Dominator will make sure you pay the ultimate price.

vlanime082934.jpg

new evajellyon poster, gunther, please try and contain yourself.

Edited by Miss Atomic Bomb

Paprika is way more lighthearted than perfect blue, with amazing visuals, but I personally prefer the story in perfect blue.

Paprika is way more lighthearted than perfect blue, with amazing visuals, but I personally prefer the story in perfect blue.

Thanks Remz, we all know if things get too tense, it does not end well with me. I heard Paprika is weirder than a Tim Burton movie, if so... *insta buy*

I was rewatching Paprika the other day but stopped halfway and forgot about it.

I really want to get all of Kon's major works one of these days. I have Paprika and Millennium Actress (the latter is one of my favorite anime movies ever), and Perfect Blue and Tokyo Godfathers are on my must-get list. And then there's Paranoia Agent which desperately needs a re-release so it's actually affordable because I've never seen it but it's probably amazing.

I want Madhouse to finish Dreaming Machine now.

I was rewatching Paprika the other day but stopped halfway and forgot about it.

I really want to get all of Kon's major works one of these days. I have Paprika and Millennium Actress (the latter is one of my favorite anime movies ever), and Perfect Blue and Tokyo Godfathers are on my must-get list. And then there's Paranoia Agent which desperately needs a re-release so it's actually affordable because I've never seen it but it's probably amazing.

I want Madhouse to finish Dreaming Machine now.

Perfect Blue, what's that one like? I know a VA I like is Mima, but I heard it is not for the thin-skinned *looks at self* as well.

The latest SAO episode is a lot better than the last, the plot is actually moving forward now.

And Yui is back!!

Edited by Soniman

Not for me actually, but my cousin gets annoyed with today's anime's moodiness, he loves Sgt. Frog and Bo-bobo (takes after older cousin me ^_^), any other comedies he might like?

So, I'm guessing this arc will be about 5-8 episodes since this is a rescue arc. That is if Asuna is at the top with no final boss or something.

Not for me actually, but my cousin gets annoyed with today's anime's moodiness, he loves Sgt. Frog and Bo-bobo (takes after older cousin me happy.png), any other comedies he might like?

School Rumble. It was hilarious.

Thanks folks, also got him into Toriko. I love that show personally. That really was delicious news!

In other news, I am looking for a sci-fi series that has lots of spaceships, cyborgs etc just remember that I prefer the tone of mine light-hearted to a "gray" tone. Also, I did not like the original Eva, but have heard the rebuild movies are not quite as dark, if less of a pain, I will give the series a 2nd chance.

I also like shows that parody things (Slayers making fun of fantasy cliches for example), love them parodies.

Lastly, any suggestions from this really long resume? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=391

Didn't like this episode of SAO either. Might be the fact that the art style looks awful to me and I think the elves and fairies look ridiculous and impossible to take seriously.

In other news, I started watching KyoAni's new Chu-2. Loved the first episode; I'm definitely going to see more.