Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

best manga ever

ibz8Imgm5PPdql.gif

I've been basically looked for an excuse to post about Onepunch Man since like forever but couldn't think of a good enough summary post to accurately portray the awesomeness of this manga, or it's action scenes. Until seeing this chapter's series of fucking amazing 2 page spreads turned into animated gif form. Murata has such great layouts and is amazing when it comes to panel layouts and conveying movement.... this is probably the only manga that you can directly translate into gif.

Seriously like look at that shit. Greatest art ever

I think a theoretical anime adaption would be super hard to do without actually looking worse then the manga.

as for the plot summary, one punch man is a guy that wins all his fights in one punch. It's an action/gag manga and it's incredible

I was wonder who the fuck that was as your avatar. Of course I was tempted to say it was a cracked out cocaine addicted Aang.

Edited by Seras Victoria

I was wonder who the fuck that was as your avatar. Of course I was tempted to say it was a cracked out cocaine addicted Aang.

Aang wishes he was this amazing.

iofeQzGXYnMyo.jpg

Finally got around to watching my Hellsing Ultimate Vol. 5-8 Bluray set, now in english dub (finally), and I loved it. tongue.png Can't wait for Funi to get the rest of it.

Hellsing is freaking awesome...

So the first 6 minutes of Evangelion 3.0 were broadcasted on Japanese television earlier today. Someone was kind enough to put them up on Youtube, so view 'em quickly in case they get removed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gV4jBw9Tu2k

DAT ONE-EYED ASUKA

MARi'S GLORIOUSLY PINK EVA

"BAKA SHINJI!"

KAWORU YOU GLORIOUS GAY ANGEL SHIT OMG

If only I knew moonspeak.

• Thumbs Up 3

Asuka and Mari kickin' ass. So awesome. Funimation can't bring that over fast enough.

Edited by Snatcher2047

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JWLGEU5cfd8

Utada's got a new theme for the credits, oh man this movie is gonna bring the feels isn't it.

I'm just gonna go ahead and post the spoilers or what seems legit so far by current info, don't click these if you don't want to see them just a heads up

The movie is a 14 year timeskip after 2.0. Yep, we Dark Knight Rises now. The children themselves actually don't age at all due to prolonged LCL exposure or something along those lines. The prologue that's posted above does take place after the skip, Mari and Asuka were trying to rescue Shinji and Rei since they are still trapped in unit 01 and kept in outerspace.

there's also a pamphlet being given out when the japs go see it that gives away a bunch of shit in image form, this movie has some crazy shit going on, again don't click unless you want to.

tumblr_mdlnjymhdZ1qm5oxlo1_500.jpg

ozVK9.jpg

CAPTAIN FUCKING MISATO WITH A FLYING BATTLESHIP WHAT

http://24.media.tumb...m5oxlo1_500.png

short haired Ritskuo

http://24.media.tumb...m5oxlo2_500.jpg

Toji's sister all grown up

http://25.media.tumb...hgijho1_500.jpg

wAh is goin on

http://25.media.tumb...hgijho1_500.jpg

based Rei

http://25.media.tumb...zzsolo1_500.jpg

shinji, asuka, and Rei.

3.0_Theater_Book_pages.jpg

Also there's a troll spoiler trying to go around that asuka is an angel and she dies and that Mari is Shinji and Asuka's time traveling daughter, both are not true, just heads up.

Man I want this movie right now, english cast, Hd 1080p 3D imax dildo etc. This shit sounds CRAY.

Edited by Jackstraw

So this is looking neat.

"Little Witch Academia is one of the four anime works that each received 38 million yen (about US$480,000) from the "2012 Young Animator Training Project." Just like in 2010 and 2011, the animation labor group received 214.5 million yen (US$2.65 million) from the Japanese government's Agency for Cultural Affairs, and it distributed most of those funds to studios who train young animators on-the-job."

tumblr_mb7zt1FImG1qf56h7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdmncpK4yu1qdippyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdmncpK4yu1qdippyo2_500.gif

I'm already anticipating this, ha ha. The animation looks great.

• Thumbs Up 5

So this is looking neat.

"Little Witch Academia is one of the four anime works that each received 38 million yen (about US$480,000) from the "2012 Young Animator Training Project." Just like in 2010 and 2011, the animation labor group received 214.5 million yen (US$2.65 million) from the Japanese government's Agency for Cultural Affairs, and it distributed most of those funds to studios who train young animators on-the-job."

tumblr_mb7zt1FImG1qf56h7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdmncpK4yu1qdippyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdmncpK4yu1qdippyo2_500.gif

I'm already anticipating this, ha ha. The animation looks great.

Anyone here watched the sequel to Eureka Seven, "Eureka Seven Ao"?? I heard, the final episode just aired.

I was thinking about checking out this series after enjoying the original, but after hearing how poorly received the entire series was, I guess I made the best choice in avoiding it.

In other news, I'm watching Black Lagoon for the first time and it's pretty damn fantastic so far.

Edited by canderson

Anyone here watched the sequel to Eureka Seven, "Eureka Seven Ao"?? I heard, the final episode just aired.

I was thinking about checking out this series after enjoying the original, but after hearing how poorly received the entire series was, I guess I made the best choice in avoiding it.

In other news, I'm watching Black Lagoon for the first time and it's pretty damn fantastic so far.

It's terrible, don't bother with it. If you truly liked Eureka 7 then you will not like this show at all.

Well Mardock Scramble is not horror, it's science fiction. I think I was more disturbed by some of the scenes than creeped out. Bandersnatch is still a fucking disturbing ass gang.... I've seen part 2 and well I liked it (I own it on bluray) and I gotta say, I must have a sick imagination because what I saw in the movie was not as violent as I imagined in my head while reading the novel.

Hey man, glad you like Black Lagoon so far. Its really great and gets better and better as it goes.
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm re-reading Fire Emblem: Hasha no Tsurugi (Champion's Sword)

Great Manga. A lot of Anime/Manga that I loved years ago tends to seem like shit when I revisit it, but this is just as good as it was back then.

• Thumbs Up 1