Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

Also explain why characters from CS appear in the closing credits if its not going to be covered.

No explanation for that besides making that wheel of fate a bit bigger.

Who knows, maybe we'll see them. It's not like they vanished completely during the time CT took place.

I guess we'll see in episode 2.

winner owes the other 10 bucks

Shifts. Every story in CT was in a different shift. For example, Noel was killed in Jins shift, so she couldn't have saved Ragna in the True End.

Besides, it clearly says everywhere: "BlazBlue: Alter Memory is an anime adaptation of the BlazBlue fighting game series by Arc System Works. The anime, an adaptation of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger"

There is no point in betting when I'm right.

*when I'm scared that I'll be wrong
honestly no because if this show is mostly a bunch of shifts then it will be an even bigger pile of shit than it already is. Someone must not have been through endless eight... that hot ass garbage of a season

Alright, stop throwing out "you're wrong" over opinions. It's an opinion that's not your own, you have no authority over it.

Now lets just carry on with the discussion about anime and manga.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, stop throwing out "you're wrong" over opinions. It's an opinion that's not your own, you have no authority over it.

Now lets just carry on with the discussion about anime and manga.

1) We were done, and you are hella late replying

2) You need to lighten up.

3) Anime is cool /discussion. And technically we were discussing an anime. >_>

Edited by Noel

Kyoukai no Kanata (or Beyond the horizon,as you like) 02:

Okay, this was a lot better. The fight at the beggining was fantastic, good stuff. Really fluid animation.

I just wished the funny scenes weren´t so inconvenient, they ruined the mood quite a lot.

I liked the new characters. I´ve taken an interest in scarf guy, I like his personality. Shopkeeper seems nice, too.

That is, this episode was a lot better than the first, but still needs something.

(btw, this is my personal opinion, but the humor in this makes me cringe like no other. I also find the main character´s voice really annoying)

Coppelion 02:

Booooooooring.

Edited by Ristar

Finally checked out Alter Memory.

It was a'ight. Better than I expected. I felt the animation, for the most part, was pretty good.

Glad to hear episode 2 of that is better than episode 1, Ristar. I am also kinda bummed at the same time that the style of humour is still there - although I guess I might just have to put up with it as it's simply down to preference at this point and I guess that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Stoked to see whatever fight scene you talked about though.

I'll have to watch it later. I really want to like it 'cause its so pretty but at the same time I just can't find enough there to get me to that point so far. So I'll just have to give it a few more episodes and watch ep 02 tonight.

Remz, you'll be happy to know that I am reading Magi....its glorious.

Magi is awesome, though I didn't really enjoy the latest battle, beam spams everywhere.

And talking about Magi, how is the second season of the anime? The first season didn't follow the manga, does the second one just outright ignores the first?

Magi is awesome, though I didn't really enjoy the latest battle, beam spams everywhere.

And talking about Magi, how is the second season of the anime? The first season didn't follow the manga, does the second one just outright ignores the first?

The very first episode is a mess. It starts with the banquet scene from chapters 111 and 112 and then jumps immediately to chapter 117, leaving all the serious staff behind,so yeah. 

After that it follows the manga but still makes changes.

Edited by Ristar

Hmm... I have a tough decision to make. 

I have a few anime to look into some time and wondered if anyone has seen these and can tell me how good they are.

Air

Piano

Chrono Crusade

Darker Than Black

Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy

Tactics

Hmm... I have a tough decision to make. 

I have a few anime to look into some time and wondered if anyone has seen these and can tell me how good they are.

Air

Piano

Chrono Crusade

Darker Than Black

Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy

Tactics

Air-Bring a tissue box

Darker than Black-Cool, 2nd season meh.

I started on Kyoukai no Kanata and I'm really enjoying it. Also watched a bit of Shingeki no Kyojin, which is good but I'm waiting for it to get better. I'm only three episodes in though. I'm still finishing Free! too as I got behind due to work.

So how is My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy? Seems like an alright show so far, only came across it as a recommendation coming out of Kill la Kill and it's long name. 

So, I've been hearing people talking about this Log Horizon anime which is similar to Sword Art Online (in the MMO sense and not the god awful harem sense), but the people trapped can't actually die and just respawn continuously so they're technically eternally trapped.

Is it any good? From what I've heard it's recommended and both hated by reviewers but from the general perspective, is it?

I started on Kyoukai no Kanata and I'm really enjoying it. Also watched a bit of Shingeki no Kyojin, which is good but I'm waiting for it to get better. I'm only three episodes in though. I'm still finishing Free! too as I got behind due to work.

"Waiting for it to get better"?

My deary dear, the anime is waiting for you. The first three episodes are merely an introduction.

Edited by Mogtaki

My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy

Is this the actual title of a show?

Edited by Deathcrybe
  • Thumbs Up 1

So how is My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy? Seems like an alright show so far, only came across it as a recommendation coming out of Kill la Kill and it's long name. 

Best way I can describe it is "WHAT".

However you perceive that depends on if you like it or not. I personally enjoy it, it's pretty damn funny IMO.

So, I've been hearing people talking about this Log Horizon anime which is similar to Sword Art Online (in the MMO sense and not the god awful harem sense), but the people trapped can't actually die and just respawn continuously so they're technically eternally trapped.

Is it any good? From what I've heard it's recommended and both hated by reviewers but from the general perspective, is it?

It lacks the general sense of urgency that the first few eps of SAO had, but it definitely does a lot better in representing the MMO scene. It's one of my favorites this season.

Edited by appARition

Your link only goes back to the Funimation main page.

.... No it doesn't...? It goes to an article about Space Dandy being broadcast simultaneously in Japan and America.