-Haikyuu

-Akuma to riddle

-Mangaka-san to assistant-san

-Love Live S2

-Soul Eater Not

-GJ-Bu 

-Mushishi S2

-The Magi OVA I guess

I'll check out Mushishi 2, even though I felt like the first was a much weaker version of Kino's Journey (I still want a second season of that, grr). Nothing else stands out to me as usual, as I tend to depend on friends' recommendations due to my disillusionment with modern anime shows.

hoooo boy where do I start

-Mekaku city actors

-Haikyuu

-Akuma to riddle

-Mangaka-san to assistant-san

-Love Live S2

-Soul Eater Not

-GJ-Bu 

-Mushishi S2

-The Magi OVA I guess

*spits out soda* There's a second season for Live Live?! Alright then, count me in! I loved the first season! Can't wait to see more.

Edit: I just noticed the giant post from the previous page. Count me in for that Noucome OVA. The series was hilarious, although the series finale was underwhelming as hell and left a bitter taste in my mouth. Hopefully this'll fix things.

I'm also quite interested in Nanana's Buried Treasure. It looks quite interesting. And by that I mean cute. So yeah I'll check that out as well. 

Edited by SwiftWinds

Oh look Fairy Tail is finally coming back

I kind of lost interest in it after Tenrou Island but eh, I might watch it again

Is Jojo supposed to be good or something

Are you trying to think up the single most pointless question in existence because this is pretty close up there!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Are you trying to think up the single most pointless question in existence because this is pretty close up there!!

Wow I just don't know what Jojo is supposed to be. It just looks like a bunch of flamboyant men trying to out fashion eachother. I mean I could give it a watch if I wasn't neckdeep in other anime I'm supposed to be watching.

Is the Keroro anime a continuation of the old one or a reboot? I don't get it.

They never finished covering all the manga chapters, so I expect a small recap and then the new manga chapters.

This is assuming this isn't anime original, or one of those 3 minute mini anime.

Jojo is love, Jojo is life.

Wow I just don't know what Jojo is supposed to be. It just looks like a bunch of flamboyant men trying to out fashion eachother. I mean I could give it a watch if I wasn't neckdeep in other anime I'm supposed to be watching.

That's the glory of it, its so over the top and amazingly badass..

• Thumbs Up 1

lol you come into a topic where people are talking about how awesome JoJo is and you ask if it's supposed to be any good.

I say

• Thumbs Up 1

lol you come into a topic where people are talking about how awesome JoJo is and you ask if it's supposed to be any good.

I say

Well with anime people you never know. There's always people who are commending the new generic fuck harem anime for their use of boob wobbling.

Huh, I'd be lying if I said the OP didn't sell me. How long is it now? I can't really watching anything long soon due to me only being 380 episodes in One Piece and just having started Kenshin.

Do y'all remember Little Witch Academia? There's still that sequel coming set for release this winter, and the director of the original and who's directing the sequel: You Yoshinari, released this teaser poster for LWA 2 recently.

tumblr_n1ej5iGIb51r7c87xo1_1280.jpg

Do y'all remember Little Witch Academia? There's still that sequel coming set for release this winter, and the director of the original and who's directing the sequel: You Yoshinari, released this teaser poster for LWA 2 recently.

Did she get kicked out of Hogwartz or something

Is the sequel gonna take place in New York or something?

For those who care, Hayao Miyazaki's final film, The Wind Rises is finally out in theaters! I'm not gonna be able to see it until tomorrow, but I'd just say it to remind those who've been interested in seeing the film. I'm really stoked to see this (most of you probably know I'm a Studio Ghibli/Miyazaki fanatic, after all) as the trailers Disney's released so far have been stunningly beautiful and the clips showcasing the cast of the English dub are really promising, Joseph Gordon-Levitt seems like he's gonna do a great job as the lead role! Here are the two clips I had mentioned, by the way!

Hey folks, it's almost time for my local anime convention and it looks like voice actresses Brittney Karbowski and Caitlin Glass are to visit. I can pick up a total of two autographs from each of them and don't need any myself, so if you want one, let me know ASAP.

So, Ufotable are remaking Fate/Stay Night. Considering the spectacular job they did with Fate/Zero, this one could be way better than DEEN's version. I wonder if this will be focused on Fate, UBW, Heaven's Feel, an amalgamation, or possibly even an original route (such as the scrapped Illya route)? The problem with the original anime is that it focused on possibly the least interesting route, Fate, which mainly had Shirou not really change much or confront his ideals like UBW and Heaven's Feel did (not that it matters much, Fate/Stay Night just doesn't quite work unless you've seen all three routes unabridged), but one of the major guys in charge of the anime remake has noted that he wants to do some very interesting things with Shirou's character and expose how broken he is as a person, so there's that.

Also, who has heard of Red Dragon? It's not really an anime or manga, but so far, it's a six-day tabletop RPG being played by several prominent Japanese authors, sort of in the vein of Record of the Lodoss War. It's a project involving Kinoko NasuGen UrobuchiRyohgo Narita, Izuki Kougyoku, the author of the light novel Mimizuku to Yoru no Ou, and Simadoriru, who works with the Stripe Pattern doujin circle. The GM is Makoto Sanda.

I need to find a translation of what's going on, because what I'm hearing of what's transpired so far is amazing. Nasu is playing the only clearly heroic character (irony!), whose main ability is basically being able to spectacularly succeed or epic fail in anything he does (someone basically descried Nasu having a dice that's half 1s and half 20s). And Gen's character is basically going around trying to kill everyone (OF COURSE HE WOULD), got brutally gibbed while trying to murder an NPC, and now he's been raised as the master of an army of undead. Of course.

And chances are, this campaign is probably gonna be made into a manga and/or anime. And it's probably going to be amazing.

Was telling Sean I started reading One Punch Man, it's really good, funny but holy fuck the battle art is insane and the detail just keeps racking up!

You should totally read it, it's actually amazing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey folks, it's almost time for my local anime convention and it looks like voice actresses Brittney Karbowski and Caitlin Glass are to visit. I can pick up a total of two autographs from each of them and don't need any myself, so if you want one, let me know ASAP.

Caitlin Glass? I loved her as Haruhi from Ouran!

Was telling Sean I started reading One Punch Man, it's really good, funny but holy fuck the battle art is insane and the detail just keeps racking up!

You should totally read it, it's actually amazing.

This user speaks the truth.

I prefer ONE´s version though but this version is still fucking amazing

PS: Sonic best girl

I was actually asking Sean if Sonic was a girl or guy lmao! He's apparently a guy since Saitama accidentally punches him in the crotch and he freaks out, either that or Sonic is one hell of a trap with a body like that. 

I was actually asking Sean if Sonic was a girl or guy lmao! He's apparently a guy since Saitama accidentally punches him in the crotch and he freaks out, either that or Sonic is one hell of a trap with a body like that. 

People mistaking Sonic´s gender is something I find very amusing, because (at least for me) I didn´t have any problems guessing his gender at first time and I couldn´t imagine people would have so much trouble with it tongue.png But yeah, I can understand since in this version he´s drawn in such a feminine way stupid sexy Sonic

Just purchased the first volume of Sword Art Online and pre-ordered Highschool DxD. (On DVD)

I need to do more research on boobs, so I can draw them better.

...What?...

• Thumbs Up 1

Your biggest mistake is looking to anime for reference on how to do titties better.

Like, biggest mistake ever.

• Thumbs Up 9

You wanna learn how to draw human proportions and anatomy correctly?

Don't use anime and manga, EVER.

Unless it's Ghibli.

• Thumbs Up 1