Awoo.

Spike VGA 2011 Topic

Detective Shadzter

Although zack and felicia are a few(along with miyamoto, seth green and some announcements) Of the only reasons this made me jump a few times. But Good god it was dull. the jokes were bad... Joker couldn't save this. JOKER. THE FUCKING JOKER COULDN'T SAVE THE SHOW.

Okay this topic has like

way too much spam

What the hell guys

Don't do it again

This allways happens with every new game release. most of the time you guys arn't around to see it until its over.

Wait? Aren't we normally encouraged to have a bit of fun when it comes to these type of videogame livecast things? Thats what we've done since E3 2010 and all the other big videogame conferences/live shows for the past couple of years now that we've had topics for.

Lighthearted posts are fine, I just don't want to see context-less posts with nothing but "HAHAHAHAHA" or "WOW JUST WOW" taking up space. This doesn't mean that general silliness is discouraged though, but it still has to be relevant to what's going on. We moderate new Sonic titles the same way, so I don't think this is a lot to ask for.

To be honest, the show was better than the last two years. I don't know why everyone is acting so surprised it wasn't great even though it's always been like this. It actually passed my expectations, given they weren't very high.

Anyway, the highlight for me was the Alan Wake's American Nightmare trailer. Of course, I'm one of the only people on this board who actually cares about Alan Wake, so...

Edited by Skyward Dusk

I didn't even watch it because, it's always such crap. Any interesting games shown off other than Rising and Alan Wake?

Well, at least they gave Miyamoto that Hall of Fame award, or whatever.

I felt Arkham City didn't really feature the Joker much, as it had to spotlight on the plethora of new villains too. He wasn't as prevalent as in Asylum, sadly.