Awoo.

What we need is a Marvel Vs DC video game

vgmaster

Over the years, fans of both comic book companies have been screaming for a game where the characters from the Marvel and DC universe would fight each other. There should definitly be a game on them. Here's my personal list of what characters should be in.

DC

Heroes:

Superman

Supergirl

Superboy

Steel

Power Girl

Batman

Robin

Batgirl

Nightwing

Batwoman

Huntress

Wonder Woman

Wonder Girl

Artemis

Flash

Green Lantern

Green Arrow

Red Arrow

Martian Manhunter

Aquaman

Captain Marvel

Hawkman

Hawk Girl

Zatanna

Plastic Man

Blue Beetle

Lobo

Red Tornado

Beast Boy

Cyborg

Captain Atom

Black Canary

Bulleteer

Fire

Ice

Firestorm

Black Lightning

Super-Chief

Ragman

Etrigan

Mister Miracle

Static

Atom Smasher

Villians:

Lex Luthor

Doomsday

Braniac

Bizarro

Metallo

Darkseid

Parasite

Livewire

Parademon

Joker

Bane

Catwoman

Scarecrow

Man-Bat

Clayface

Poison Ivy

Harley Quinn

Killer Croc

Mr. Freeze

Cheetah

Circe

Mongul

Deathstroke

Atrocitus

Black Hand

Captain Cold

Heat Wave

Gorilla Grodd

Zoom

King Shark

Soloman Grundy

Sinestro

Killer Frost

Prometheus

Ragdoll

Key

General

Marvel

Heroes:

Captain America

Battlestar

U.S. Agent

Spiderman

Black Cat

Toxin

Spiderman 2099

Cyclops

Wolverine

Beast

Storm

Rogue

Collossus

Nightcrawler

Gambit

Deadpool

Cable

Jubilee

Ice Man

Psylocke

Phoenix

Marrow

Quicksilver

Magik

Thing

Human Torch

Silver Surfer

She-Hulk

Black Panther

Hulk

Red Hulk

Hulk 2099

Daredevil

Electra

Punisher

Ghost Rider

Blade

Iron Man

War Machine

Thor

Hercules

Sentry

Luke Cage

Nick Fury

Doctor Strange

Moon Knight

Iron Fist

Vision

Mockingbird

Hellcat

Stingray

Stature

Ms. Marvel

Hawkeye

Namor

Scarlet Witch

Villians:

Red Skull

Green Goblin

Venom

Rhino

Sandman

Carnage

Morbius

Lizard

Shocker

Electro

Prowler

Scream

Jack O Lantern

Man Wolf

Kingpin

Magneto

Mystique

Juggarnaught

Sabertooth

Vulcan

Apocalypse

Silver Samurai

Pyro

Sentinel

Blob

Toad

Dark Phoenix

Spiral

Mister Sinister

Nimrod

Doctor Doom

Onslaught

Super Skrull

Abomination

Red Hulk

Wendigo

Bi-Beast

Moonstone

Bullzeye

Blackheart

Mephisto

Iron monger

Ares

Dormammu

Thanos

Shuma-Gorath

Final Boss

Galactus

Would any of you like a game like this?

Edited by vgmaster

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vgmaster

• ovarloard

• Eternal EX

• Blacklightning

Add Electro to the list of Marvel villains and I'd get this game.

Electro and Carnage are my two favorite villains in Marvel. It'd be awesome controlling all of Electro's electricity-based powers.

I actually was thinking about Electro but I didn't want to make the cast too big, but I guess he could be in as well.

I'd say Hydro-Man should be added as well, but that would be stretching the list, though.

I'd say Hydro-Man should be added as well, but that would be stretching the list, though.

I thought about him too, but yeah.

Ya know I dunno how this could be possible. I mean there would be a lot licensing and legal mumbo jumbo to deal with. Though didn't the DC universe collide with the Marvel universe through comics once? I dunno. This game would be quite promising. I would love to play as Wolverine beating the crap out of the Joker, for example.

It's a great idea but looking at it realistically it's destined to fail. Midway's on life support(never really liked MK anyway except for the fatalities) and Capcom was just barely able to get the rights to re-release a game they made 10 years ago. The only companies with a chance or interest in obtaining both licenses have a pretty pitiful track record with fighting games as well.

Well yeah.

But this is just one of the hundreds of "Blank versus Blank" games we need... I guess this would be pretty top priority though. Me, I have no knowledge of Marvel and DC, save for owning a number of comicbooks countable on one hand, and owning all the batman the animated series episodes on DVD.

DC

Heroes:

Batman

Robin

Batgirl

Nightwing

Villians:

Joker

Marvel

Heroes:

Spiderman

Wolverine

Storm

Villians:

Venom

Juggarnaught

Would any of you like a game like this?

All you had to say was joker and I'd buy it. But you forgot a bonus DC hero, STATIC SHOCK!

Edited by SHADIC360©

Add Electro to the list of Marvel villains and I'd get this game.

Electro and Carnage are my two favorite villains in Marvel. It'd be awesome controlling all of Electro's electricity-based powers.

if you like Electro then you should get the new Spider Man game Web Of Shadows. In it Electro bonds with one of the symbiotes from Venom and becomes even more scary and ruthless. It is a good game and if you like symbiotes then you shoud get it.

All you had to say was joker and I'd buy it. But you forgot a bonus DC hero, STATIC SHOCK!

Static Shock is a TV show. Also, Blob and Toad could be used as well.

Static Shock is a TV show. Also, Blob and Toad could be used as well.

Yes and no. He is also part of the new titans. And he's been part of freakin DC before his show debut. Plus his show was greatness!

I recall reading long ago that for their versus title, Capcom approached Marvel at a time where they had financial issues and were able to attain something closer to "general licensing". But now, after the success of the movies, Marvel sells the rights on a character per character basis, so it's quite expensive to get a decent number of heroes. I assume it's similar for DC comics.

I'm sure both comic companies wouldn't matter, they're really keen to do crossovers in the past and references to each other's competition. The main problems here are the fees and whether there's enough interest to warrant the expense.

Also no Squirrel Girl? FOR SHAME

SquirrelGirl.jpg

Granted she'd be insanely overpowered, Omega Tom Hanks style. But it's only fitting!

Edited by Dobkeratops

I actually was thinking about Electro but I didn't want to make the cast too big, but I guess he could be in as well.

I'd say it's a little late for that any way.

if you like Electro then you should get the new Spider Man game Web Of Shadows. In it Electro bonds with one of the symbiotes from Venom and becomes even more scary and ruthless. It is a good game and if you like symbiotes then you shoud get it.

Speaking of WOS, I think it'd be nice to play as a few of the Marvel characters while infected with the symbiote. Infected Wolverine is a BAMF (Bad-Ass Motha Fucka).

I would like to play as infected DC characters too, but that would probably be going too far. (As if symbiote infections of any character aren't already bad enough, lol.)

As long as I can get Deadpool and Joker (Dark Knight version) I could care less about any other DC or Marvel character. Everyone sucks compared to them. B)

...well, maybe Black Cat and the Flash too, but that's it.

I agree. As long as Joker is there I wouldn't give a damn! I can live without my homie spidey and static. LONG LIVE THE KING (JOKE) OF CRIME, JOKER!

<333 Wolverine

Ever since all these Marvel vs ____ games, I always thought this was the most reasonable one to consider. I'm pretty sure they wanted to do this from the get go, but like people have mentioned, I'm guess the legal craps wouldn't be fun. I'd love to beat the shit out of some more people as Wolverine though, ^_^.

-Blur

I'd love to beat the shit out of some more people as Wolverine though, ^_^.

-Blur

Superman is at the top of my list.

Just so you guys know, I updated my Original post by adding new characters. See what you think. I will update again in the near future.

Edited by vgmaster

I don't know if Deadpool was in there at first, but if he wasn't, then I applaud his addition to the roster.

...Still no Electro, though. :(

Play M.U.G.E.N instead. That way you can live out ALL your fanboy fantasies and not just that between two franchises. :)