Awoo.

(Project) Journey to the Unknown

Tommy.

Journey to The Unknown

About:

Journey to the Unknown is an Adventure, Semi-Open World Map that includes some Parkour and Puzzle Segments.It Includes Multiple Key Elements that make it Unique from other maps.

Prologue :

You Are Alone. You Enter the wilderness, doing what you love the most, Sightseeing the magnificent landscapes that surround you. Unfortunately for you, you drop all of the wheat you collected during your trip. While attempting to acquire the wheat , you fall down the hill and into a river with a very fast flow. After the unfortunate events you regather your thoughts and try to find home , only, you dont know where home is.Unexpectedly you find yourself to start an adventure unlike any before!

Features

Action Items : Action Items are certain which you must place at times when needed. As you progress the locations of these will be harder to find, in addition to having trickier obstacles to overcome with them.

Ex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4g2Uu25voM

The World

Shadow Forest :

20111213164919.png

A Dark, Mysterious Forest Enchanted with an evil spell. Mobs spawn allot here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a fun project that I shall work on during my free time, please feel free to give comments on what you may want and I Shall see if it may fit. Also, this will be no Amazing "Deep Space Turtle Chase" map. I Am keeping this Simple for the time being. =)

(Copy from my MC Forums Thread Cause i'm Lazy =p)

Edited by KoalaPoop

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy.

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic