Awoo.

Funniest moments from X-Play?

Crystal Kingfisher

I don't really watch X-Play, but I will admit there have been a few funny moments from them. Here are the funniest moments IMO:

This one is about the part in MGS2 where Raiden is naked. Fucking hilarious.

I remember seeing this one back in late 2003 when we stayed at our grandparents' house for Thanksgiving. I was laughing so hard at it, it's a funny little skit where a PS2, GC, and Xbox all get smashed. It's funny how

PS2 stops working the first time they try it, but GC still works fine.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AdventChild

• Crystal Kingfisher

• Rusty Spy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is Yu-Gi-Oh town, MotherF**ker!" lol

Other fave sketches would include the Re4 Merchant, RPG Ridiculophy(sp?), Meet the Sess, Aqua Man review with Slippy, Kratos, Drunk Link and all of that good stuff from '03-'07

Ahh! Good old X-Play back in the day when it didn't take itself seriously, mostly about the game reviews, and had the funniest and well-thought out skits. Of course, today's version of the show is merely a carbon-copy of CNN only for gamers, and unfunny, boring, and (somewhat) unwatchable like the rest of G4, IMO.