Awoo.

Sonic Heroes! SONIC HEEEEE~RRROOO~ES

BakingBluePotatoe

The it is possible for the androids to be canon to Shadow's story even without Eggman "dying"; do the Hero or Dark missions on Iron Jungle.

I always interpreted those endings as "Shadow continues to think he's a robot", not so much that "Shadow is a robot in objective reality."

Still, those endings were pretty horrible either way, what with the Eggman deaths and all, but that's a rant for another day.

Some hate it, some love it. Others just wanna stare at the Pretty Colors 8D.

for me, I'm of the "Pretty Colors 8D" group.

although, I find it odd that Knuckles is around instead of watching thr Master Emerald o.0

LOL yeah because Knuckles guards the Master Emerald these days. :lol:

I don't mind Sonic Heroes it's got pretty music and is quite fun. Even if a bit infuriating bright and beautiful.

I liked the game. It's nowhere near as good as the adventure games but it's fun and I still like to play it over and over again when I'm bored. The plot was a bit thin though having Rouge return to her treasure hunting ways despite what she said at the end of Sonic Adventure 2 and having Knuckles enjoy spending time with Sonic and Tails. The PS2 controls also sucked and whenever I tried switching with my teammates the circle and triangle buttons never corresponded properly.

The characters were shiny too, which was weird considering most of them are furry animals.

About the controls on the PS2 version, I have the PS2 version and I don't think the controls are that bad, it always responded for me when I pressed Triangle or Circle. And I agree that the characters being shiny was weird.

Aside from the graphics, the PS2 was weird in that it retained the O button for confirm, and X was cancel, rather than switching it around for localization.

Lazy.

And according to ShtH,

Shadow's the real thing. 9 minutes into the final boss, Eggman admits that Shadow is the real one, and that one of Eggman's robots saved him. There's no reason to assume he's lying, and nothing since then has said otherwise, so.

As if anyone's going to be playing the boss that long to hear it though. I found that so lazy and rushed. -_O But yeah, that's for another topic.. ^^;

I actually didn't mind Tails' voice, I found it very cute! The only voices that annoyed me were Charmy's and umm..maybe even Espio's. I dunno, he just had such a lowww voice. 8(

The voices were horrible and a lot of times, quite annoying, but I felt it added to the game's silly cheesiness and I liked that.

If you can play the game without hearing any of the dialogue, it's FINE. But coming back to Heroes after you've played the subsequent games... Tails' voice just throws you off big time.

And then there's the content of the dialogue. "Super power of teamwork" indeed. :/

But the levels are fun (I adore Egg Fleet especially), and the plot's pretty much the simplistic WIN formula of Sonic 1 & 2: smash robots and stop Eggman. None of this Black-Doom-Arabian-Nights-Solaris-Project-Gaia-Manuscripts stuff; just Forest Critters vs. Mad Scientist.

(Until it turns out it was Metallix all along. But still, the 95% of the game where you didn't know that remains.)

Aside from the graphics, the PS2 was weird in that it retained the O button for confirm, and X was cancel, rather than switching it around for localization.

Lazy.

That doesn't bother me too much, because the MGS games do that a lot too.