Awoo.

eXtaticus

Pinkie-Pie-Party-(n1304697438107).jpg

"Hey, do you know what this calls for? A PARTY!"

Fellow SSMBers of the realm, if you haven't already noticed or are too busy or pissed to care, it is the year of our science 2012! May it bring booze, joy, happiness and love to all who participate in it, and may you all Sonic onwards to a brighter future - or something like that. XP

In any case, this topic is for discussing your plans, wishes, hopes and resolutions for the new year, and for reflecting on the year passed - and I personally hope to all of you that this year is the best that you've had yet. Have a fantastic time not just in the drunken fun of the night ahead, but also in all the months that remain until the next anni passes.

Happy new year to all!

*sigh* My typing's fine, I guess, but my BBCode gets a little fuzzy with this level of alcohol... tongue.png

Edited by eXtaticus
  • Thumbs Up 4

There's been some hard times, but 2011 for the most part was great. That's all I'll say to that.

For 2012, I hope to visit London again, after my first and only visit in 2010. For day trips and hopefully, if the hotels aren't obscenely expensive, go to Summer of Sonic for the first time. That's my main goals for this new year.

Goodbye and good riddance, 2011. What an awful year it's been for me. I'm out thousands of dollars due to my and my mom's cars having continued engine and transmission problems. I lost the hard drive on my computer, leading to my losing years and years worth of personal stories and artwork. Not long after I replaced the hard drive, the computer quit working altogether. I started a home business that turned into a colossal flop. My webcomic bombed. All three of my cats died within a week of each other. I had multiple job interviews that didn't pan out.

Oh yeah, happy topic, happy topic...um...2012 has room to be a lot, lot better? biggrin.png Hope everyone else has had a great year and has a lot to look forward to in 2012.

• Thumbs Up 1

The year has had a big negative impact on me, so I am glad having moved over to 2012 now. Other than that, 2011 was not bad. It had some nice moments for me, as well. My plans for this year is to pass a Microsoft exam. Fairly soon, in fact!

Happy Halloween Christmas Winter Wrap-Up oh for-- New Year, 2012!! =)

Truely aweful year it has been for me personally, and I'm sure for many thousands who've been affected by Civil War, rioting and of course the Japan Tsunami. Glad to see the back end of it. Here's to a much better 2012. :D

I think this should also be a new years resolutions topic. It kind of fits and I'm too lazy to make one tongue.png

Updated OP. :)

Halloween Christmas

That'll be Nightmare Night and Hearth's Warming Eve, to you. :P

Here's hoping 2012 will be a better year. Had a lot of issues this year that I hope to avoid with the new Year. Anyways, Happy New Years guys.

2011 had some fun and great moments but also some bad moments but overall I think 2011 was okay it certainly wasn't the worst year but it wasn't the best either for me (it's been a mixture of memorable moments, arguments, shocks, disasters, riots and bust ups).

I've entered 2012 sober I'm hoping to make the most of 2012 by hanging and bonding with friends more as I've been alone for quite while I also need to gain more confidence, I'm wishing I can also spend more time with my family this year and make plans/outings just like old times. My ultimate wish is to make 2012 the new 2009 Fun, memorable, thrilling, wild and eventful, I also hope this year will be even better for Sonic...can't wait too see what the next game is going to offer...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!cool.png I HOPE ALL YOUR HOPES, WISHES AND PLANS COME TRUE...but for now LET's get this PARTY STARTED! :D HERE'S TO 2012! :)

Everyone seems to have had a shit year. sad.png

Well I can certainly say that whilst 2011 was a largely uneventful and meh year for me overall, even then it was still far, far better for me than 2010, which was truly the worst year I've ever had, and hopefully will ever have.

Here's hoping that everyone has a great 2012! biggrin.png

Who cares, we're all going to die at the end of the year anyways.

I must thank you for pointing out the elephant in the room and getting it out of the way.

Anyway. to me this year has been ungodlyy fast, like seriously. I blinked and it just ended. Maybe because the year as a whole was "meh" for me.

Edited by Grooseinator032

Year hasn't been too bad nor good but arguably better than the past 2 or 3. Just nothing interesting happening at all and nothing but continued separation from my old friends. but hey, I discovered ponies so that's a huge spirit lifting plus :D

Next year will be a much needed change though. I can feel it.

2012 is going to be an awesome year for me. Because I can't wait to rub it in the faces of people who thought the world was going to end when 12-22-12 rolls around.

Happy New year everyone! May we survive the asteroid, or giant flood, or government takeover, or whatever else the conspiracy nuts say will happen! :V [/joking]

But yeah, I hope for a productive year.

• Thumbs Up 2

2011 has been eventful. From good times(Making new friends) to hard times(My father passing away), this year has done a lot and at the end we can only look towards what the new year brings. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! <3 smile.png HUGS FOR ALL!

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Happy new year! I hope 2012 will be an awesome and unforgettable year for everyone here. I hope things get better for myself and anyone else going through problems they faced last year. I'm glad 2011 is over. It was not a really great year at all. Something tells me that 2012 is going to be a really awesome and amazing year. I know it will be a magical year full of surprises. It is going to be a prosperous year. It will be unlike any year in history. I know that the Mayans and Nostradamus are wrong about this year. We are definitely going to prove them wrong! Let's prove them wrong! I know I am going to prove them wrong, that's for sure! They're not gonna stop me from having an exciting year!

Well so far so bad. My mom just fought with my sister about some stupid issue. And I think my right ear is a little clogged for some apparent reason. UGH!

Oh and for the past few days, I caught a virus. What a bad way to end the year.

Edited by lounge-mas

Happy new year to all!

Let's have a great time for this new year and enjoy as much as possible the new sonic game that will come in the near future!

2011 ended in a satisfying way with the latest games we had; Generations and London olympics so i hope we can also start with something as epic as those games!

Happy new years SSMB! I love each and every one of you for different reasons. If it were not for you guys I would not have made it through 2011 as it was my toughest year so far. Thank you all and I hope all of you enjoy this year as much as I'm going to try.

Flyboy thanks for being there for me when I needed you. <3

2 hours late for it in my time zone but happy new years for SSMB. May 2012 be filled with our lives taking a turn for the better and may our blue friend continue this trend of incrementing greatness that started in 2010 :)

Edited by Derpy the Snowmare