Awoo.

eXtaticus

The year was filled with ups and downs. Grew apart from some people, closer to others. Had a stressful time at college, but am thankful everything turned out satisfactory. It seemed like my country's leaders nearly fucked over the entire world at several points... but uh... Super Mario 3D Land was pretty fun.

Thinking about the future scares the vomit out of me, but at the same, it's seems so exciting to wonder what fate has in store. So, here's to an interesting 2012~

Oh uh, resolutions can go here, right? My main priority is to finally get my driver's license, just like what my resolution was last year.

And the year before that.

And the year before that...

I fell asleep before I could see the New Year in. I woke up again at 1am, and found that I'd been in the middle of getting undressed, so my bottom half was fully clothed but I was naked on the top half. I still felt too tired to do anything so I just pulled up the duvet to cover the exposed assets and closed my eyes to get off to sleep. Seconds later, I heard my door slide as my dad came into the room to scold me for being up late since he'd seen the bedroom light on. He noticed that I was asleep so he just switched the light off himself and walked out again. He didn't notice that I was half-naked, fortunately. I woke up later at 4:30am, and that's when I properly got into my pyjamas.

To summise, I can't even have my first sleep of 2012 without being forced to dodge an awkward bullet. Great omen. :/

Edited by VEDJ-F

My calves ache. What a fuckin way to kick in the new year. At least I got to play the original Klonoa, which is kickass.

Didn't go crazy, but I went over to hang out with Claire/Aoi and her brother for the evening. We had fondue and lol'd through Netflix, which we wound up watching Care Bears: Movie II. SO many possible-meme moments it's not even funny, XD. After we watched some cool shows like Portlania (I think?) and Spaced, two shows I've never even heard of but were completely awesome, <3.

Happy New Years though. It's one of those holidays I don't really get worked up about, but they always seem to turn out into a nice and humble catch up time with friends at least, <3.

EDIT: Orite, for the year as a whole. 2011 has actually been pretty awesome for me. I didn't do much at all but work and save money, but I've gotten a lot closer to friends on the internet this year, and that's a real big plus and step forward to me. I've even solidified a pretty brotacular friendship with every co-worker at work, making it a whole lot more manageable. Hell, there's been times I've looked forward to going to work to ring peoples' groceries just because of the people I work with, XD.

Other than this, 2011 was actually a blur to me honestly. It seemed to fly right by me, and I can hardly remember anything that happened specifically. I'm probably guessing it was due to doing the same thing everyday honestly: Wake up > work > computer > bed. Though, things like camping and such in the summer was a blast. That was kinda my irl friends' last group hang out really. It was sad, but happy at the same time. A whole weekend of farting around in the woods; wouldn't have it any other way with these guys. Besides that, I got to do my first internet buddy meet up with Sean! Storming down Seattle and watching the full thing of Baccano will be something I'll never forget, XD!

Though, 2012 brings forth one giant chapter in my life, and I'm more than ready to take it by the horns. I've saved and worked hard to get to this year, and now it's finally here. I'll be moving away 24 hours from where I live to Canada, a new country to me, alone to go to school for what I wish to do most. Here I'll get to meet all these internet buddies I've gotten to know so close over the past few years and have them as irl friends. It's extremely comforting that though I'll be going this trip alone, I won't have to be there alone.

Excuse me for ranting this, but it's just felt like a real adventure, something out of anime/game/story/movie/etc, but a lot less epic fighting and such *shot*. As silly as this sounds, it's my way of saying I'm finally living my dream, and it's exhilarating. I don't even know if I'll succeed! But at least I could say I tried I guess, XD. For the past few weeks I just get a fiery-heart feeling every time I think or talk about it, LOL. So bring forth 2012, and no way in hell it's going to end this year, I'll stop it if I have to >=U (see, now this would be a cool anime/game/story/movie/etc *destroyed*).

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I had a good New Years! I went to my friend's Gaming Union New Years party! The Gaming Union is basically just a group of friends that gets together to play Brawl and Mario Kart (Wii), and the occasional other game. And yeah we had food and stuff. Aside from gaming, I pigged myself out on burgers, hot dogs, chips and other junk. We had a brawl tourney, as always, and my friend, who was new to these parties (inb4 A NEW CHALLENGER), bet the best player in the club in a no-items 5 life match! Add him to the list of people who can possibly beat him. I did pretty good, and I'm getting better even though I still suck hard. I was playing as Sonic (who else), and to troll my friend (because he hates Sonic), I wore my Sonic shirt! All in all, an awesome New Years! Happy New Year to everyone, and to Sonic too!

Happy New Year everyone! I wish everyone the best in 2012!

I didn't do a whole lot for New Years. I mainly went out to dinner with the family and then watched the ball drop on TV. As for how 2011 went for me, it was a pretty good year, though not without its stressful moments. I have a lot to look forward to in 2012, starting with CES in Las Vegas in week and Floriade in the summer.