Awoo.

Best and worst game from each era

Silver*

Hate to post off topic, but is your sig allowed here?

Yeah, you are allowed to plug your accounts on various sites in your sig.

But back to topic.

Edited by Chaos Warp

Meant the OP.

Oh. Well them, I don't know. Might just want to report, just to be safe.

But back to topic.

Edited by Chaos Warp

I don't know whether to put the advance series in the dreamcast or modern era so i'll just bypass them until someone gives me clarification.

Classic Era

Best: Sonic CD

Worst: Sonic 3D Blast

Dreamcast Era

Best: Sonic Adventure 1&2

Worst: Shadow the Hedgehog

Modern Era

Best: Sonic Colors, and a bit of Sonic Unleashed.

Worst: .....you already know so I don't need to address it yet again...

Meant the OP.

.......................*looks at Haruhi's sig*

OMG, why did she even use that as her sig anyway? >.<;

Anyway, back on-topic. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

...What the fuck are you talking about? There's NOTHING about his design that could be considered goofy. It's easily the most threatening looking version of Metal Sonic ever

Don't blow a gasket. I typoed. I was referring to Neo Metal Sonic, hence the reference to MotW.

I'll submit mine again because I want to :)

Classic Era:

Best: Sonic CD- Excellent Time Travel Concept, neat gimmicky Zones, amazing soundtracks, fantastic opening, and the best moment in the Sonic series. Truly, Sonic's best. Runner Up(s): Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic 2

Worst: Sonic Labyrinth- I don't need to go into detail about this one. Runner Up(s): Sonic 3D Blast

Dreamcast Era:

Best: Sonic Adventure- Fun 3D exploration, multiple playable characters, and decent stories makes this the best DC game. Runner Up(s): Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Advance 3

Worst: Shadow the Hedgehog- It used to be Sonic Heroes, but since Shadow is now a DC game, then I'll post it here. I don't need to say anything on why this game sucks the big one. Runner Up(s): Sonic Heroes, Sonic Advance 3

Modern Era:

Best: Sonic Generations- Both 2D and 3D gameplay, mixed with outstanding OST, and a lot of replayability makes this the best Modern game. Runner Up(s): Sonic Colors, Sonic & the Black Knight

Worst: Sonic 06- Nothing to say. Worst Sonic Game EVAH!! Period. Runner Up(s): The Rivals series I guess..

• 1 month later...

Best Classic: Sonic 3 and Knuckles by far. Best 2D platformer ever in my opinion.

Worst Classic: Sonic Jam on the Tiger Game.com. Look it up on Youtube. You will die inside.

Best 6th Gen: Sonic Adventure. Though horribly glitchy, it emulates the classic physics surprisingly well. It had a few devilishly hidden secrets too (you can cut the grass as Tails in Windy Valley and get rings). On the note of Tails, the best voice acting he ever got was in this game.

Worst 6th Gen: Shadow the Hedgehog. The first thought that crossed my mind as I trudged through Westopolis was "What the heck is going on?" Interesting branching plot concept, but levels sucked, controls sucked, frankly everything else sucked.

Best Modern: Sonic Generations, both HD and 3DS. I've played both, and honestly have to say that I prefer the 3DS version a bit more for its 2D gameplay, but they are both stunning games that feature totally inspired renditions of levels from prior games. They even managed to make Crisis City pretty fun. Good remixes too. Can't stop hearing classic Radical Highway in my head.

Worst Modern: Haven't actually played a whole lot of the modern games (only Unwiished, Colors (DS), and Generations) but I'd say that the worst of them is Unwiished. Bland level design, annoying voice clips, and annoying werehog levels made the game a chore, though if it were up to me, even this game had its high moments.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 10 months later...

Classic Era

Best: Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Pretty much the perfect 2D Sonic game.

Worst: Sonic Labyrinth

Who thought taking away Sonic's speed was a good idea? (We saw gonna see this again btw) Even the game's focus, the spin dash, doesn't work well here because of the controls.

Sixth-gen Era

Best: Sonic Adventure 2:Battle

Great Gameplay, Great Story, Great Music, Great Graphics (for the time anyway), Best Chao Garden, Best Multiplayer, and Replayability. What else can I say?

Worst: Shadow the Hedgehog

A game not worthy of the title character. Plus this started the "Dark age" of Sonic.

Modern:

Best: Sonic Generations

What a great love letter to the Sonic community!

Worst: Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Fuck this thing! It pretty much has everything bad people criticized Sonic games for.

---Classic---

Best:  Sonic the Fighters or Sonic R
Worst: Sonic Labyrinth

---Dreamcast/Adventure---

Best: Sonic Adventure DX
Worst: None

---Modern---

Best: Sonic Generations
Worst: Sonic Rivals 2

Classic best: s2

Classic worst: Sonic blast, man does this game suck, so laggy, i mean the other SN games on the game gear werent this laggy

Best Dreamcast: SA1

Worst Dreamcast: SHADOWTH

Best Modern: S Generations

Worst: That wii one with the sword, (forgot the name)

Edited by GEO1452

Classic:

Best: S3&K (yeah I know everyone and their dog's dogs pick it)

Worst: Knuckles Chaotix (from what I've seen, it's not BAD, but looks pretty boring)

Dreamcast:

Best: Sonic Adventure (by virtue of me not getting around to SA2B)

Worst: Shadow the Hedgehog (back in '05, my young eyes thought the game was great. Then when I actually played it roughly 8 years later...)

Modern:

Best: Sonic Generations (it looks pretty god, even though I've yet to find it)

Worst: Sonic '06 (need I say more?)

Classic:

Best: S3&K (yeah I know everyone and their dog's dogs pick it)

Worst: Knuckles Chaotix (from what I've seen, it's not BAD, but looks pretty boring)

Dreamcast:

Best: Sonic Adventure (by virtue of me not getting around to SA2B)

Worst: Shadow the Hedgehog (back in '05, my young eyes thought the game was great. Then when I actually played it roughly 8 years later...)

Modern:

Best: Sonic Generations (it looks pretty god, even though I've yet to find it)

Worst: Sonic '06 (need I say more?)

Actualy, Knuckles Chaotix is pretty good, not perfect but good. I think that Sonic Chaos for the GG gets the cake for worst(some would argue sonic Labrynith though

Granted, I haven't played it, but the fact that I got bored just WATCHING Clement play it doesn't really motivate me to play the game. Not to mention the "random level" thing is stupid, the ring link is gimmicky to me and the levels don't look interesting.