Awoo.

Toonami Is Back Bitches [05.26.12]

King Frosty

Oh, hey, one of AR's promos finally made Pre-Flight!

Congrats, dude!

Awesome. I consider that one of AR's best too. Good taste Toonami. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I was actually watching the Toonami Pre-Flight today and the moment I seen that promo, I was just amazed at how good it was. I honestly thought we were being shown a future promo they were going to use for Toonami, so I got real excited when I seen Claire from Baccano! show up... 

...But only started to feel sad at the end when they revealed it was a fan promo (no Baccano! on Toonami!  :( ). But wow, that was truly awesome, AR! I honestly would love to see more Toonami fan promo's from you! (The ending line from Dante was the perfect way to end the promo as well!)

• Thumbs Up 1

I'M SO EMBARRASSED THOUGH

This actually the SECOND time they played this on pre-flight and I had no friggin' idea DX

I didn't know until someone on FB notified me about two days ago and I was like "aw maaaaaan!"

but seriously though, thank you all so much for the kind words! I appreciate it!

Hopefully the next one I try to submit will be even better (and not a rerun lol)

• Thumbs Up 4

• 4 weeks later...

So straight from their Momocon panel (watching it on Pre-Flight), the Toonami cats have announced Michiko and Hatchin and Akame ga Kill will be replacing Inu-Yasha: The Final Act and Kill la Kill respectively when they finish.

Haven't watched either, so I'll be interested in checking them out as well as seeing how they perform on Toonami.

I really liked Akame Ga Kill, I haven't seen Michiko and Hatchin yet so It will be cool to see.

Watching Kill la Kill, yeah, they've cut the more... ahem,  explicit bits of the "mother/daughter bonding" scene in Episode 16.

Anyone watching for the first time, after this go look up the show on Crunchyroll and go to 9:05, to see what that scene was like uncut for us who watched back in 2013 lol. 

So straight from their Momocon panel (watching it on Pre-Flight), the Toonami cats have announced Michiko and Hatchin and Akame ga Kill will be replacing Inu-Yasha: The Final Act and Kill la Kill respectively when they finish.

Haven't watched either, so I'll be interested in checking them out as well as seeing how they perform on Toonami.

Akame ga Kill seems like slightly above SAO tier meh, but I'm been interested in Michiko and Hatchin for a while, so I'm actually pretty hyped for that. 

Kingslounge showed us what was cut and...yeah we can see why. anybody whos throwing a bitchfit about the cut doesn't understand how TV works.

But thats cool more shows are getting picked up and we heard more about intruder 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Also Akame ga Kill replaces Kill la Kill on August 8th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, time for those promos from Momocon!

Intruder II Teaser:

Akame Ga Kill Teaser:

Michiko & Hatchin Teaser:

IGPX DVD/BLURAY Re-release Promo:

Phone App Teaser:

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

Well, this is interesting. Check this out.

CI6qFQhVAAAOqXJ.jpg

(Source: https://twitter.com/MrSkoringo/status/616617218332192768)

Show leak it looks like.

Sentai's really trying to get on the map here.

And if there was any doubt, Toonami confirmed on Tumblr.

Show looks scary from the promos I watched, this is the most scared I've been of a hand since Master Core.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump. been awhile since this topic was posted in, might as well get it bcak to discussing again. a new speech aired last night:

• 3 weeks later...

Been liking Mickiko & Hatchin? Well, good news for you, a Labor Day Marathon for them is coming up!

Wow, Beware The Batman aside, Toonami usually doesn't do these until they have enough episodes to rerun on them, all these episodes are new!

M&H is up to 8 episodes now so the last 2 are new the rest are reruns which is odd considering they should stop at episode 8 not keep going its gonna fuck people up that won't watch the marathon.

So I'm probably gonna skip Akame on Toonami. I normally can't stand Sentai Filmworks' dubs and this one is no exception. Show seems decent, but I'm probably just not gonna enjoy it in English.

So I'm probably gonna skip Akame on Toonami. I normally can't stand Sentai Filmworks' dubs and this one is no exception. Show seems decent, but I'm probably just not gonna enjoy it in English.

Its definitely weird with a bunch of guys you've never heard before, but its not completely terrible at least...

• 2 weeks later...

Its definitely weird with a bunch of guys you've never heard before, but its not completely terrible at least...

After watchingthe episodes so far, the voices themselves are not half bad, but the acting and the delivery are what ruin it for me.

ESPECIALLY MINE.

JESUS CHRIST HER VOICE IS ATROCIOUS.

I watched ahead just because I knew I would enjoy the show more in Japanese...and let me just say I'm not looking forward to hearing the dub of episode 6.

• Thumbs Up 1