Awoo.

Toonami Is Back Bitches [05.26.12]

King Frosty

Y'all wanted a Parasyte marathon? Looks like we'll be getting one Thanksgiving weekend (source).

Confirmed by Jason DeMarco.

Fuck Naruto! back when series 1 was airing it got 3 year-long marathons in a row its all the block was known for back during TOM 4's run. let other shows shine for a bit with the marathons Naruto can sit back for another year.

• Thumbs Up 1

A Shippuden marathon would be a good idea if they started right with the Hidan fight. That seriously had some god-tier animation, I wouldn't mind tuning in to see that again because that's now one of my new favorite fights in the series.

I hear we're entering a filler arc though, so a marathon of filler would suck. Oh well.

Wait isn't One Piece entering Filler too? Toonami pls.

A Shippuden marathon would be a good idea if they started right with the Hidan fight. That seriously had some god-tier animation, I wouldn't mind tuning in to see that again because that's now one of my new favorite fights in the series.

I hear we're entering a filler arc though, so a marathon of filler would suck. Oh well.

Wait isn't One Piece entering Filler too? Toonami pls.

Yep, 6 months of fillers for both!

Guess I have an hour of free time now.

Yep, 6 months of fillers for both!
Guess I have an hour of free time now.

6 Months? Naaah. One Piece's got like a month and a half of filler and then I think we're gonna hit the 1:1 chapter ratio pacing (Toei please die) soon. Shippuden'll probably 3 or 4 months or something, I'd have to check. At least I hear this second Filler Arc is good or at least decent. That first one was so bland oh god.

Edited by Goldenlink64
  • Thumbs Up 1

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun...

the big reveal is here

and in case you were wondering...

Hidden Content

Yea, I figured that's who it'd turn out to be. Talk about a call back, literally over 10 years ago.

Edited by Kuzu the Boloedge

This week on Intruder 2:

The Intruder got what he wanted, he took down Sara ... and if they're not just trolling this might actually might stick.

Wow, that would be a pretty gutsy move.

And as a whole night of Parasyte wasn't unnerving enough.

The Parasyte marathon did real well according to Demarco, so marathons may just replace movie nights from now on.

Parasyte is creeping me out to the point that I'm hallucinating seeing eyes and mouths on my hands.

I do hope our current Tom comes out of this alive.

So, whatever is replacing Michiko And Hatchin is not a show that is super new, but it is new to Toonami.

At first I thought it was Evangelion or Trigun, but since they said it was old but not "that old" I'm thinking of Madoka.

Oh, wait, it's Samurai Champloo.

I guess Toonami is going on full on samurai in 2016. INB4 Samurai Seven airs again.

Edited by Meowkie Claws

Watch The Intruder 2 all at once here Thanks to CabooseJr:

The new base, no name as of yet:
Wallpapers_1280x720_4.jpg

The bumpers got a change too, but that was a given:

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh yeah, and for those who wanted it, the original score of Intruder 2 (composed by in-house musician Brent Busby) is available for download on the Toonami website.

inb4 Shippuden Filler Hell marathon in the next month or two. 

Toonami seriously pls don't.