Awoo.

ARRTWURK: Venom's museum of mediocrity and halfassery

Solly

Since I've been back in New York and away from my main computer, I booted up an old one that has old versions of Flash and Fireworks on it(and I mean old. Back when Macromedia used to own them). I decided to play around with it for a while and within the span of an hour(actually closer to three if you count the separate rough drafts and ideas) I made some fanart of Dr. Eggman.

EggmanFinal1.jpg

It's based on his modern incarnations, particularly Sonic X.

But while I was at it and still had the PNG saved, I decided to create a variant of it; an Eggman that's meant to look more insidious and even sort of gross.

EggmanFinal2-1.jpg

And no, his eyes aren't glowing. The glasses are reflecting light. Shut up.

It's a shame, because while I am pleased with how it came out(for something I made at least) I'm better at drawing by hand rather than with a mouse, but I don't have a scanner, and even if I did I'd never be able to color it by hand. I have a writing tablet which I thought would be a nice alternative, but it's completely worthless for what I'm trying to do.

So anyway, I had just grown bored and decided to upload it for your viewing pleasure...Or just your viewing. But whatever.

Be sure to tell me what you think. I'll be uploading more stuff like this in the future.

Edited by Venom

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Mechano

• Solly

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are great, but of course, I prefer the first one.

I really like the way you drew him in general, and the expression amuses me.