Awoo.

Vector's Rooftop Run mission...

MeteorSmash

Oddly enough I was able to proclaim victory over this stage! *Just keep trying. Get frustrated? take a break, try again later. I think there's a bug with that last note. So quit game, then retry. That's how I was finally able to obtain all of the notes (and snagged an S ranking!) O.o

Edited by kadosho

I never found it as difficult as others make it out to be. Sure it was hard for me on my first try but I think I got it on my third one. And, I've never noticed that dashpad so I have to check that out.

Completely surprised me when I did this mission and got an S the first time I successfully completed it. I had about 6 attempts or so. Still, there are more shocking things. Like getting "Can't Touch This" on the Time Eater without thinking about it (does a silent rave)

Didn't notice the spring I managed to get an S after doing the mission numerous times (I got a D the first time I finished it) I'm never doing it again I swear it was so annoying.

Edited by C.J

• 3 weeks later...