Awoo.

Does Eggman enjoy being defeated?

Cortez

To put it simply, he wants to win (and I'm not a fan of the "would get bored if Sonic was gone" belief) but would rather he see the final countdown come in the form of a super-powered robo fist via his Mobile control rather than the likes of tumbling into a pit like a moron.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

Sonic CD kinda showed that the robots don't exist exclusively to kill Sonic; they exist to serve him and help build his empire. Fucker didn't turn Palmtree Panic's water grey by itself, nor did his own two hands construct Death Egg, Egg Carrier, etc. Not to mention Sonic chases him down so fast he doesn't have enough time to get a lot of REALLY sweet traps down on the ground (in panic puppet zone he didn't even have time to put the flickies in the badniks). If he "enjoyed" being defeated he's not only be a masochist for physical pain and insult but also have absolutely no financial concerns whatsoever. People in real life steal scrap metal for a reason: it's expensive.

Come to think of it: how does he afford all his stuff? Eggman shops at the home depot

• Thumbs Up 1

To be honest, I miss the Adventure era, when Tails proved himself worthy of an adversary against Eggman; because not only we know Sonic always wins, but it brings a fair fight to both, given their technical prowess.

Eggman is merely a distraction to Sonic; to Tails, he means a means to achieve self-respect.

If I had an IQ of 300 and spent a lot of time making death traps, robots, and weapons, and a hedgehog kept ruining my plans, I wouldn't be too happy.

I love how in the Archie Sonic canon he goes insane in issue 200 after being defeated by Sonic time after time.