Awoo.

Something that's quite interesting

SefHighwind

Browsing videos on youtube, I found a related link that was quite interesting. The movie was the

After watching the video, I've got to say the resemblance is there, and to be honest is scares me a bit. So what do you think of this weird resemblance?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SefHighwind

• Dr. Mechano

• Flyboy Fox

• Badnik Mechanic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The villain crashing a party in a spectacularly explosive manner is nothing new.

Bowser recycled this scheme from Paper Mario, where he crashed Peach's party(Which was restricted to the inside of the castle at least) and airlifed her castle into space.

If anything... they both remind me of Final Fantasy 9. When they have the big celebration for the queen and then it all goes wrong resulting in a similar outcome.

There's only so many big bad opening cinematics you can recycle out there. Most stories can be boiled down to a pretty limited set of tropes anyway, so this isn't really that spooky. Just a coincidence, and not an unlikely one really.

Similar, but very very common. Both very very badass.

God I freaking love that Bowser brought back the Doom Ships.