Awoo.

Looking for a foreign MMO...

SenEDDtor Missile

As the title suggests, I am currently searching around the internet for a foreign MMO that I remember my parents playing around the early 2000s. I just recently started getting a want to play that game again, mostly for nostalgia, but to see if it is still fun now compared to then (I was about 10 or 11 mesatinks). The problem is I CANNOT REMEMBER THE NAME! Which is really unhelpful since its probably in a different language. This is where you guys come in. I would be very thankful if you guys could help me search around the internet for this MMO and possibly post a potential link to a screenshot, website page, or just something containing a logo so I can have a closer look.

Here is what I DO remember of the game:

-This is the artstyle, and it does have robot enemies, although the gameplay is not what is seen below:

battleboomgj6.jpg

-One of the classes involved a Jester styled class, who tosses his daggers into the air as part of the running animation.

-The game was probably made sometime around the early 2000s

-The games language was either Korean or Chinese.

Thanks for taking time out of your lives to help me find this game. Once I do find it, or when I give up, you can lock this topic.

-Enigma2Me

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! I FOUND IT! IT WAS SEAL ONLINE! NVM. Someone lock this topic.

Edited by Enigma2Me

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krazystitch

• SenEDDtor Missile

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seal online was one of the MMOs I actually spotted while I was looking around for the game. I wasn't sure if it was that one though, so I didn't put it here into the topic XD

Nevertheless, I'm glad that you were able to find the game and I might look into it myself what with how great you remember it being and all. Plus, it looks like it's in English now, so that's a definite plus for me! That Jester class sounded very interesting.

Seal online was one of the MMOs I actually spotted while I was looking around for the game. I wasn't sure if it was that one though, so I didn't put it here into the topic XD

Nevertheless, I'm glad that you were able to find the game and I might look into it myself what with how great you remember it being and all. Plus, it looks like it's in English now, so that's a definite plus for me! That Jester class sounded very interesting.

Well it was sheer nostalgia that helped me remember alot of the details, and I'm not sure it's for everyone. But eh, you can look if you want.

Well it was sheer nostalgia that helped me remember alot of the details, and I'm not sure it's for everyone. But eh, you can look if you want.

Nah, I know what you mean. I actually remembered an MMO pretty recently but couldn't come up with the name. Funny thing is, I found it again while looking for yours.

I looked at some gameplay of Seal Online and it looked pretty similar to the one I was trying to remember myself, but then I also remembered I always give up on MMOs, so trying to start would probably be pointless anyways tongue.png