Awoo.

30 Days of Video Games

Sami

I played it mainly because if you died enough you got to skip to the next stage so being that young and unexperienced with puzzle games around those years that was a great feature.

Holy balls I wish I knew that ten years ago.

• Thumbs Up 5

Phantomine, Spongebob, counts? Crap I played Battle For Bikini Bottom and the Spongebob Movie game for a good while when I was younger. They were actually pretty good in terms of gameplay.

Most obscure game I've played? Well does Taz the Tasmanian Tiger, Secret Agent Gex, and Glover ( loved this game) count? Honestly I'm not sure what counts as obscure anymore, since a good chunk of the games mentioned today other people have said they've played.

You used to find a ton of weird games browsing the game isle at Blockbuster.

Edited by The Kid
  • Thumbs Up 2

Zack_%26_Wiki_-_Quest_for_Barbaros%27_Treasure_Coverart.png

Zack & Wiki is a litteral gem for the Wii. Unique Motion Controls, great gameplay, and great for any age (Until it gets difficult for the little kids). There was just one problem.....

CAPCOM barley advertised the damn game! It sold like SHIT! And that's sad because it's one of my personal Wii games of all time. I found it in the bargain bin at Wal-Mart, and it was damn worth it! It's a very difficult puzzle game and it's similar to the ol' point-and-click games of the past.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy shit guys. It's finally happened. And on the last day, no less.

Sonic CD

Carbo, you sneaky bastard. Actually forcing me to select a Sonic game by putting up an objective category on the final day, completely ruining all of my well-laid plans.

Though I will say this: As much as I practically loathe regular Sonic CD, I absolutely adore this port. Even more than Vanilla S3&K, honestly. Every problem I had with the original game miraculously fixed, but with all of the awesome stuff about the original game intact.

Edited by Gilda
  • Thumbs Up 3

My Most Recently Purchased Game? THAT'S EASY, MARIO KART 7~

no, wait, a present...

...so was 3D Land...

...Generations was in November...

...I haven't actually played most of the Steam games I have...

OH! That's right! It was this gem:

DAY 30 - SHINOBI (3DS)

Shinobi.jpg

Shinobi was purchased by me, with the assistance of a gift card, while it was on sale at GameStop (I still go to my local one 'cause the employees there are awesome). I came home and started playing it immediately, and I had a blast. Shinobi harkens back to the Golden Age of the consoles, and is absolutely Nintendo Hard. It's fun, challenging, and has a great atmosphere. And that's saying something, considering I haven't even beaten the second level.

shinobi-20110817070138409.jpg

Basically, you start out in feudal Japan, and defeat some sort of demon snow queen at the end of a balls-hard level (it took me 2 days to beat). Shit happens, and you wake up in a helicopter. You break out while being shot at, and now you've gotta infiltrate Zeed Island. That's all I know, the furthest I've gotten. While it's not perfect, it certianly is a well made game. It's also got the advantage of optional missions, unlockable goodies, and an entire section dedicated to the history of Shinobi, with fun-facts, too!

If you like hard games, retro games, ninjas, or Shinobi in general, you should definitely pick this game up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Gonna end this like I started out: on a Sonic game. Not Generations though. I missed this game out as I didn't have an Xbox360 for ages, so when I finally beat Generations, I decided recently I'd finally get this game...

Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg

Sonic Unleashed (as you can clearly tell).

Now to talk about this game, because as Carbo said, this post needs to count because it's the last day :P. What do I think about Sonic Unleashed?

It's fun, but so flawed. If I had played this game when it first came out, I'd have probably loved it, especially coming off the crap games that were before this. It's got a great atmosphere, an even better soundtrack, the daytime levels are fun, the Werehog isn't that bad despite the levels being overly long (much better than previous gimmicks), it has a nice story, and I don't consider it a bad game per se, more mediocre.

The Werehog doesn't really belong here, and while it's not that bad, it's just so overly long compared to the daytime levels. Speaking of the daytime levels, I'm not a fan of the QTEs and I feel they're too linear, lack level specific gimmicks, cheap as all hell, and I just feel Colours and especially Generations really topped this by FAR. Sonic Unleashed should be called Filler: The Game too. It's just so full of shit to pad out the game, like the abysmal Tornado Defense levels, or the really annoying medal collecting. It took so long to get to Adabat Day. It's also unclear what's really in the hubs in terms of missions etc. unless you talk to like EVERYONE, and only then do you really feel like you give a shit about helping the people (and that's if you do). Eggmanland is my favourite level in this game, it's such a brutal gauntlet of manly challenge I've gotta love it :D

I still play it every now and then because I do like it, but it has so much crap in it. As I said before, if I'd played it back then I'd have loved it, despite knowing all along that the series had a long way to go, but after Generations the only real thing I'd say it has over that game aside from it's own identity is level length, because Generations sacrifices level length for more alternate paths and level gimmicks.

Anyway, now I've talked about Unleashed, I'd just like to say it's been fun reading people's responses and posting stuff myself despite not posting every day, and I thought this was a really cool idea to collate all our experiences in a thread like this and talk about/analyse games and parts of games too. While it hasn't necessarily made me spread out into other games like it probably should have because I'm stubborn in that regard, it has made me think about other games, as well as hearing what other people think of games I've also played, or even just hearing of new titles that, when mentioned again, I'll know what they are. And, maybe I've inspired someone to pick up a game they've never played before (I highly doubt it tbh). All in all, great thread and I enjoyed participating in it even if I didn't post on like 1/3 of the days. If there is any lingering discussion this may not be my last post, but I feel it's best to make these remarks in the post of the last day, just seems kind of fitting.

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 30 - Most Recent Game You've Purchased

_-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Skyward-Sword-Wii-_.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I bought this with my birthday money right when it came out. I got the special edition, since I needed a Wiimote Plus. I ordered it from the UK, to not have the giant USK logo ruin my beautiful new Zelda game. Surprise, surprise, the Special Edition is the same throughout Europe, so the USK logo is still on the cover. And since the manual has to be for everybody, it doesn't even fit into the case.

The game is great and I've already said it was the GOTY (ANd my favorite Wii game) in my eyes. It was better in most ways than I expected.It had a great story and some of the best characters in the series. I just would've had a bit less forced motion controls, like swimming.

Edited by Marcellove
  • Thumbs Up 1

270212b.jpg

My PS3 has been down for awhile so this was the last game I bought and played before it died out on me. It had been a good while since I bought a Sonic game after 06 and I was dying for a good Sonic game to come out to make up for that failure. I waited and waitied and then saw this game being mentioned all over SSMB. I put some money aside and waited and when it came out I got it. I liked it for mainly the day stages and the graphics and story, but the night sections just felt like filler to me. Overall I liked it and I plan to get Generations next.

T H I R T Y ! ! !

My most recently purchased game is...

222269_220275814650218_196621523682314_944416_4483601_n.jpg

It's a sequel I never expected to see the light of day (oh, what a witty pun), since the makers of the first game folded, and I was pretty bummed about it since I really enjoyed the video game adaption of Top Cow's gory anti-heroic comic book, and the darn thing had one of those Sequel Hook endings that I get annoyed by.

Although the sequel has a very different tone and gameplay style than the first, it actually hits closer to its comic book origin, and delivers a solid story with strong ties to the prequel. The gameplay is devilishly good fun in a dark gory sorta way, enhanced by the cell shaded character models which at times make it look like an animated comic book and at other times eerily realistic.

The only thing I don' tlike about the game is that it understays its welcome with a main story campaign that could've been longer and ends on a huge cliffhanger (groan). Then again, it's one of those rare games that takes the seemingly mandatory superfluous multiplayer portion and makes it completely accessible with a single player option, so you kinda get two campaigns for the price of one.

Mike Patton honestly did a better job portraying The Darkness itself in the first game, and he shares the role with a second actor who comes across downright flat compared to the terrifyingly creepy VA mastery of Mr. Patton. Still, the voice acting is overal decent.

As a fan of the comic, I'm glad I bought this game. I can totally see myself replaying it just for fun from time to time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't have to think too hard on this one.

(Note: I repurchased some games I already owned in the past on iTunes since buying this game, but I'm not counting them because I've already played them.)

Anyway...

Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Game-3.jpg

This is a game I've been intending to play for a while, as I'm interested in the philosophy of technological progress and it's been hyped to high heaven, but only just got around to it because, well, I had other distractions.

I haven't played the original, at least not very far into it, but I still had a good idea of what the gameplay was like, based on its relative similarities to Bioshock. But it has some of the deepest design I've seen this generation; it facilitates employment of various approachs for players privy to any sort of tactic, from adrenal and violent to cunning and stealthy, and the level design is very impressively structured for this approach. I think my favorite parts, though, are the conversation sequences, where you have to look through personality traits and dialogue to convince someone to give you information without cheap extortion. Unfortunately, the boss battles are almost enough to ruin the rest of the game, as they're constructed expecting you to take a very specific path of augmentation, so if you opted for the stealthy approach, you're basically screwed. The rest of the game's elements are pretty solid though, from the soundtrack to the writing.

Runners up: Rayman Origins, Earth Defense Force: Insect Armegeddon

Well, that was a fun month. Hope we can do this again sometime!

hib4.png

Humble Indie Bundle 4 - Microsoft Windows - 2010-2011

Five games for one cent. That is what's beautiful about these bundles. Cheap-ass gamers with no job can finally rejoice, as well as kiddies who think they can steal their mom's credit card and think she won't notice the $0.01 difference. (Spoiler: She will; and I'm not speaking from a past experience, so stop looking at me like that.)

SMB is all good fun (And infuriating) and I love how you can play as characters from other games. I play BTR whenever I don't have enough time to play anything else or if I'm downloading too much stuff for online games to be playable. Jamestown was a good chance for me to play a not-Touhou SHMUP for once, and the parallel-story was cool too. NightSky was very relaxing to play. And I haven't played Shank yet for some reason.

Previous Purchases: Humble Indie Bundle 3 and Sequence

---

So yeah, that's my last day. Though I protest that we should have ended on "Your Video Game Waifu" given the occasion today, but I digress.

Edited by Ricky

Day 30 Most Recent Purchased Video Game:

I was expecting more of a bang but oh well...

Jak_and_Daxter_-_The_Precursor_Legacy_Coverart.png256px-JakIIbox.jpgJak_3_Coverart.png

I bought the entire Jax trilogy recently because I just so happened to find it in the bargin bin. I've gotten somewhat far in TPL but I decided to stop playing it for a while to play Jax 2 which I'm enjoying for the most part. I won't touch Jax 3 until I beat the second game and when I find it since it disappeared on me.

I am enjoying this series. Its pretty colorful and it has its quirky humor. Shame I missed out on this. Its quite fun and I wish I was good at it though. :P

Runner Ups:

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg: Fun game but its probably the next most recent thing I bought.

Sonic Colors: I honestly can't remember when I got this but its somewhat recent. Oh well.

So now can I have my 20 Day badge? :P

• Thumbs Up 2

Ah! A couple of days later and I wouldn't be talking about a Sonic game.

Most Recent Game You've Purchased: *takes deep breath* Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games 3DS *phew*

mslogau3ds.jpg

So, what can I say?

In the short amount of time I've owned this game, it's already proved to be addictive and wanted to know how the story mode progressed. Although it did feel strange, characters having differences of opinions would burst into an olympic game, rather then do what us english would do, and beat the crap out of each other. It also felt strange how all the characters knew each other already, but since they also mention the Vancouver olympics, it does make sense. So now Sonic and the gang have a different canon for us all (or just me) to get confused over.

Some of the events where alot shorter then I was expecting, like the Marathon. It only consisted of the players in a line running towards a table with drinks on them and colour coded with different colours giving different points. All you need to do is have a well timed crab of a high scoring drink to win, assuming another player ahead of you doesn't pinch it first. While Badminton (Singles) shows your character and half the course, and all you have to do is either dodge shots that will fall into the out area, and return the shots that will land in. And you have three strikes, so whoever gets the most points by dodge and returning within those three strikes wins. For me, there's something amusing about Metal Sonic being hit in the face with a shuttlecock and almost falling over. Shuttlecocks aren't known for there lethality.

Nobodies gonna start giggling because I said "cock," right?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll probably list the last two games, since one I purchased for my brother as a gift, while the other I purchased for myself.

Ultimate_Spider-Man_boxart.jpg

My brother had is birthday Saturday, and I purchased this game for him. Personally, I love it. Going around beating up enemies, swinging around Queens, learning more about the Ultimate Universe through cutscenes, and the tons of different missions you can do. And of course, it has one of my favorite things in video games, that is multiple playable characters. Specifically, being able to play as Venom, going around lashing out with your tentacles, absorbing enemies' health, and of course, he's Venom. You get to throw cars, punch holes in buildings as you climb up them, scale buildings in a single leap, and smash the ground. God that is so damn satisfying. My only gripe is the memory corruption, though that might be the memory card, not the game. Also, something interesting I noticed was that it started out similarly to Sonic Adventure: With a boss fight against the first form of the final boss, in the rain, and the police trying to stop it only to find their bullets are useless. Just reminds me so much of the Chaos 0 boss fight.

Sonic_Colors_box_artwork.png

I got this a few weeks ago, and I must say, it's quite a fun game. I've love using all the wisps, the limited boost is good for increasing the amount of platforming, and it's good to see the return of a fully playable Super Sonic. (especially with his unlimited boost.) Also, the story was great, being definitely more fleshed-out than Generations, the jokes I actually found quite funny, the character development and interaction between Sonic and Tails is great, and it's nice to have Eggman as the man villain once again. Also, short though they are, it's nice to have a good 32 acts, and 7 bosses (though I am annoyed that they recycled the bosses. :I) The Sonic simulator stages are also good fun, as it's an interesting way to play through the level design of Sonic 1 with the moveset and wisps of colors. Plus, it's nice to have multiplayer in a Sonic game that actually works like a Sonic game, even if it isn't executed very well (though that's always been hard for Sonic.)

Make this last one count.

Yes sir, Carbo sir!

Essentially an iOS port of the original DS game, I downloaded this particular title right after I finished class at the end of January once I had some input from you guys on whether or not I should get this.

I love you guys for motivating me into doing so.

That being said, my most recently purchased game would be the unparalleled, the unmatchable, the challenging......!!!

pause for dramatic effect

music for dramatic effect

377930-objection__n1298401610619_.png

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney [iOS]

mzl.mngkgwam.320x480-75.jpg

Now, this game was unlike any game that I've ever played. Genre backlash, as I was more used to platformers, racing games and a few RPG titles, and an entirely different gameplay style made things a lot more interesting here compared to other games.

I was forced to challenge with mind and wit. I had to use brains. I had to defend people in court when all of the odds were stacked against you.

mzl.dffjdagw.320x480-75.jpg

All I can say is that I LOVE THIS GAME AND I WANT MORE. The characters, the scenarios, the murder mysteries, the music, the gameplay, the challenges, I WANT MORE!!!!

phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-05.jpg

Now gimme my Participated Everyday Badge.

meow.gif

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Thumbs Up 1

My most recent purchase was two games at the same time, so I'll write about both.

rjh379.png

The first game is Super Mario 3D Land. There's no need to explain the premise here, it's Mario. The only different is there's a Tanooki leaf tree involved or something, and because of that, near enough every enemy and even characters like Toads get the Tanooki tails and/or suits, and they're in nearly every level. As you would expect, it's the standard 3D Mario gameplay, with the (current) standard 3D Mario level design, so it's a pretty good game. I also enjoyed the various throwbacks to the older Mario games that they put into the game, although I do miss the themed worlds from Super Mario Bros. 3. One aspect I particularly enjoyed about this game was the boss fights. I liked how they were able to take some of the old bosses and put a new and interesting twist on them, however they didn't really change much between worlds.

The game did have one pretty big problem though. Before I got the game, I heard that what you would think would be the whole game was pretty short, but after the first playthrough was completed, there were 8 more worlds unlocked that really upped the difficulty. When I heard about this, I was really excited, since that could've added a lot of replay value to the game. However, when I got the game and got to that point in it, I found that a lot of the levels in that half of the game were just rehashes of the previous level, just changed so the Tanooki suit was basically needed for them in some places. They were still fun, it's just that they weren't as good as I expected them to be.

Overall, it's a pretty fun game. I wouldn't call it as good as the Super Mario Galaxy games or Super Mario 64, but it's still a really solid 3D Mario game, and it's definitely a worthy buy for anyone who has a 3DS and/or is a big fan of the Super Mario Bros. series.

msgbkj.png

And the second game....another 3DS Mario game! Mario Kart 7 has quickly become one of my favourite Mario Kart games, only being beaten by Mario Kart: Double Dash. I'll get the obvious one out of the way first, I really like the customisation of the karts that was added into the game. Despite what looks like a pretty barebones customisation system, there's actually a lot you can do with it, and finding a good combination for your kart adds a lot of replay value to the game. (I'm probably using that term wrong since it is nearly a purely multiplayer game, but you get what I mean.) I also really like the underwater and paragliding routes that they added, since it allowed for the developers to get a lot more creative with what they put in the tracks, and they added some nice new twists on the old tracks. I'm really thankful that they took out items like the POW block that came in with Mario Kart Wii, since it means that you're not taking a hit every few seconds like you would in Mario Kart Wii, and I'm glad that they made items like the Blue Shell actually useful if you get it while you're far behind. The only things I'd really want changing about it would be bringing back the double character karts, if only as an optional thing, and bring back the character specific abilities. Other than that, this is a really good Mario Kart title, and it's another one that's worth getting if you're a fan of the Mario Kart games or have a 3DS.

And with all 30 days done, it's back to lurking the forums for me~.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 30 Most Recent Purchased Video Game:

I was expecting more of a bang but oh well...

Jak_and_Daxter_-_The_Precursor_Legacy_Coverart.png256px-JakIIbox.jpgJak_3_Coverart.png

I bought the entire Jax trilogy recently because I just so happened to find it in the bargin bin. I've gotten somewhat far in TPL but I decided to stop playing it for a while to play Jax 2 which I'm enjoying for the most part. I won't touch Jax 3 until I beat the second game and when I find it since it disappeared on me.

I am enjoying this series. Its pretty colorful and it has its quirky humor. Shame I missed out on this. Its quite fun and I wish I was good at it though. tongue.png

Runner Ups:

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg: Fun game but its probably the next most recent thing I bought.

Sonic Colors: I honestly can't remember when I got this but its somewhat recent. Oh well.

So now can I have my 20 Day badge? tongue.png

.....The entire trilogy is for sale on PS3.

But anywho

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY: Most Recent game I've purchased.

Continuum_Shift_Extend_Cover.jpg

Just got this game this morning too funnily enough, I was going to get the original CS, but my friends kept telling me: "No, get extend its bettar" so then I got extend, and now its time to see what's different and what is isn't.

.....The entire trilogy is for sale on PS3.

Seeing as he got it in a bargain bin, it was probably cheaper. And he may not even have a PS3.

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 30 and the Most Recent Game Purchase I made. This one is pretty easy as I purchased this game last week. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you:

Sonic-CD.jpg

I purchased this game via Steam as I wanted to have another try at this game since I sold Sonic Gems Collection a while back. Turns out this game is well worth the $5.00 I paid for. This game is better than just porting it over to all the platforms and being done with it. This game has lots of options from the graphical filters to the option of switching between both the US and EU/JAP soundtracks it just shows how much time and effort went into making this game better than it was previously released. Currently replaying this game with Tails now and I am enjoying the EU/JAP soundtrack on this playthrough.

• Thumbs Up 2

Me: Awesome, I can finally play Jak III after all these years!

*disc won't play*

Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The end, it was a fun ride everybody.

Edited by Grooseinator032

DAY 30 - Most recent game I've purchased.

Well, this is quite easy since I don't really have to think about it. tongue.png

Sonic-CD-600x300.jpg

Sonic CD (redundant text?)

I'm one of the guys who loved the original Sonic CD and it's crazy Japanese soundtrack, but the moment I've heard SEGA was planning to relase yet another port of these game I was less than thrilled.

Of course this didn't last long, it turns out the port was actually going to be good one (that means, it actually works as it was supposed to).

Na'h, not just a good port... This classic was pretty much being remade! With widescreen support, music tracks that actually loop (can't believe I'm listing this as an improvement XD), leaderboards and improved (or more Genesis like) physics! But that wasn't all of it, it also had the choice to pick whichever soundtrack you wanted and it added playable Tails as a bonus.

This was more than just your average port and I knew I was going to enjoy it even more than the original so I threw all of my money at the first chance I got.

And a lot of it bounced back to my wallet because the port only costs $5! biggrin.png

No words can describe my joy when I heard about this little bastard being available.

I never actually got to finish the game (I'm blaming this topic since it took most of the free time I used for gaming)... I'll probably try to finally unlock Tails this afternoon. (or tomorrow)

EDIT: HORY SHET! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST!? *fixing*

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 3

Day 30: Most Recent Game I've purchased

Sonic-Generations-game-play.jpg

Aaaaand to finish this all up, that would have to be Sonic Generations. I'd count Skyward Sword, since it's the most recent game I've recieved, but that was a gift from Christmas and I didn't really buy it--mom did. Anyways, I was with my good friend when the game was released. I was a little bit bummed that I couldn't play it on account of not having any of the systems for it and shrugged it off afterwards. We popped into Gamestop to purchase a new Wii nunchak for my friend as her previous one went missing, only to have me yearningly stare at both the PS3 and Xbox 360 games. It then occured to me that her sister has an Xbox 360 and I asked her if it would be alright to play the game on her system if I bought it. So needless to say I caved in, bought the game, and then proceeded to beat it within a few hours.

267608_S.jpg

Despite it being pretty damn short (Achievements aside) and the usual 'I don't give a damn' storyline, I had plenty of fun with the game, the reglossed levels, and the remixed soundtracks. I'll probably go back and eventually do the Achievements even if I really don't care for all of those mini-games and whatnot.

Anyways, thanks for a super fun thread to discuss our fond, and perhaps not so fond, memories of Video Games!

Day Numbero Finale Part Finale: The Return of the Final Finale Volume Finale: This time it's Finally Final Personal- Ninja's Finalriffic "Those Atari Games you bought 20 years ago don't count, Kami!", Most Recently Purchased Game ever!

saints-row-3.jpg

"You've got the Power to let Power be"

The First Saints Row Game, I missed out due to me lacking a Xbox at the time.

The Second Saints Row game, I passed because at the time I was kinda tired of seeing Sandbox games everywhere.

and then I got this Game

now I feel like I missed out on something, Goddamnit!

but anyway, Saints Row the third is everything GTA 4 should've been in my Eyes, it has a Broad range of choices to customise your Character and his Vehicles of choice, All Sorts of Fun Weapons to Mess around with (Fart Bombs, Air Strikes and a Cannon that Launches Sonic Booms!), and a Whole Troop of Crazy Awesome Homies, from the Atotune Voiced Zimos, to the Slightly Insane Luchador Angel, to the Giant Russkie Oleg, to Mayor Burt Fucking Reynolds.

The Game certaly entertained me during the time I played it, altough I have to say one downside is how Short the Story and the Missions to it are, and generally there being much less to Discover then in, say, San Andreas and the side Missions (aside of maybe Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax, due to the commentators, and the Tiger Escort) aren't too noteworthy, and there are Few Easter Eggs in it and the Clothing customisation from what I heard is much more Limited compared to the Second game.

Despite all that, the Story Missions manage to be all entertaining from start to Finish, heck the first Mission alone has you go all Freefall-People Shooting so there That. It's by all means one of my Favourite games of Last year.

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__433912 http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__434329http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__434749 http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__435306http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__435797 http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__436320http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__436694http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__437062 http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__437446http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__437791http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__438235 http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__438736http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__439251, http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__439839 http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/11743-30-days-of-video-games-badges-included-day-30/page__view__findpost__p__440464 think?

20tp7w5.png

and thats the Meaning of Life

Cue the Music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc3ZrmhDN4&ob=av2e

Edited by Mr. NinjaShark
  • Thumbs Up 5