• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephen

• DarkDefeater

• 3thmthm

• redmenace

Lawl, Japanese commercials are made of win. They're just so random. XD

As for the game itself, I tried playing Sonic Pinball Party once on an emulator and I'm sorry to say but I found it very, very boring. I guess I'm not a fan of pinball games though 'cos I equally didn't enjoy Sonic Spinball. >.>

Not actually a commercial but i thought that i bring it here so we can all enjoy it. Atleast you enjoy it... *sniff*

... you wankers!

I have this game in the original cart... well sorta... it was a combo pack with Sonic Advance. It's pretty cool... but strangely hard... not been on it for months... I liked it, but it was hard from what I remember.

Sonic 06 would have sold even more if they had an advert with Elise saying "Funky Action!" over and over again.

Edited by Casanova

Not actually a commercial but i thought that i bring it here so we can all enjoy it. Atleast you enjoy it... *sniff*

I like it :D

Oh wow, that sonic ride animation....wow.

Sonic's running animation is funny enough, but the rest of the stuff...

Oh wow, that sonic ride animation....wow.

Sonic's running animation is funny enough, but the rest of the stuff...

Yeah almost beats Mario 64 isn't it. ;)

That SPP ad is one of the most awesome commercials I've ever seen. It would be brilliant for a YouTube Poop...

I loved the sheer concept of this game. It's Eggman challenging Sonic to a pinball tournament, with the fate of the world as a prize. If you lose to Eggman, he essentially says "I've won! Now I can conquer the world!", and we're left to assume he does just that, simply because he bested Sonic in a friendly game.

It's so ridiculous that it circles right back around to awesome.

Edited by El Gran Gordo

I never beat the story mode, but the game is pretty amusing for a pinball title.

I like how Sonic and Knuckles fight each other rather than aid one other in trying to save the possessed hostages.

Sonic Pinball Party - has a super cute trailer. Doesn't look like the sort of game I could sit down and play. I remember how VERY stressed out I got playing Sonic Spinball... DAMN YOU GREEN ACID AND LAVA!!!!! But generally it looks sweet and quite fun but... not my type of game.

Cas mind your language or I'll spank you.

I never managed to beat this game, the Metal Sonic stage is just way way way way too hard. :(

Ah the Sonic Pinball party commercial is really cute.

I have Jam as well, I laughed so hard. Eggy is so funny at the end, his balancing pose, lol.

I love it when Sonic first appears. I wish I could have an avatar of his running animation. :P

I loved the sheer concept of this game. It's Eggman challenging Sonic to a pinball tournament, with the fate of the world as a prize. If you lose to Eggman, he essentially says "I've won! Now I can conquer the world!", and we're left to assume he does just that, simply because he bested Sonic in a friendly game.

It's so ridiculous that it circles right back around to awesome.

Next they should play Yu-Gi-Oh. I would so nerdgasm.

Sonikku to Pinbooru~ (Sonic!)

Fffffff addicting ;___;

The Sonic Adventure commercial with plushies is also made of win

------------------------------------------------

I played the game, it is ok. Lol at everyone being zombies. I wanted to see Cream like a zombie lolol :D.

But meh,nothing special. The music was great (okay it was the same as Sonic advance, but i loved that "Open Your Heart" midi ;___; And there was a "burning rangers" one isn´t it?). Feck, i want to play the game again.

Edited by Blue Kirby

Fffffff addicting ;___;

The Sonic Adventure commercial with plushies is also made of win

------------------------------------------------

I played the game, it is ok. Lol at everyone being zombies. I wanted to see Cream like a zombie lolol :D.

But meh,nothing special. The music was great (okay it was the same as Sonic advance, but i loved that "Open Your Heart" midi ;___; And there was a "burning rangers" one isn´t it?). Feck, i want to play the game again.

Ahah SA predicts SA2 first Sonic cutscene!

Man, the end it must have hurt.

Oh ChuChu Rocket it's just lovely. <3

Eh, bought this game only because I was a Sonic fan and was too young to know any better.

Anyway, weird commercial. Guess I should expect that. XD

Side note: Only beat story mode once. Once! Man the last level is hard.....

I have that game.

Took me AGES to beat Metal Sonic.

When I did, I was so happy, thinking I'd beat the game, only to realise that there was then Eggman to beat!

I'm still trying to beat Egghead.

Oh, apart from the epic music, there is also the chao garden, which you can transfer the chao to SA2:B.

That's how I got my lv 99 stats Silver Chao.

Hell yeah.

Pretty cool commercial. I adore the Sonic costume, I've seen a close up pic of it and it's sooo cute, it's eyes look adorable. ^.^

Anyway, I've just downloaded a rom of it, had a quick play and then clicked off it, too boring for my liking. I hate pinball type games, I've never been overly fond of Sonic Spinball, so this game doesn't appeal to me either.