Awoo.

Should Mighty The Armadillo return?

I think at the very most he should only be brought back as some merchandise, nothing more.

On the subject of Mighty, other than both fleetway and archie comics. Is there anything in the games, other than his name giving us the assumption that he's strong, which gives us any indication as to what he's actually like?

If you go by games only, Bean and maybe if you wanted to push it, Bark have more character to them than Mighty currently does.

On the subject of Mighty, other than both fleetway and archie comics. Is there anything in the games, other than his name giving us the assumption that he's strong, which gives us any indication as to what he's actually like?

The Japanese Chaotix manual makes out Mighty to be a gentle pacifist who loves travelling and forest bathing.

That's it really...

Edited by Verte

If Mighty had a gimmick to distinguish him from Sonic then I'd say yes. Perhaps making his ball form more for bouncing rather than speeding like Sonic's.

I want to hear a legitimate argument for him to be brought back into the series.

Well, Mighty and Ray could make a nice parallel to Sonic and Tails, how? I don't know yet, but it could potentially be sorta interesting.

Edited by Grooseinator032
  • Thumbs Up 3

If Mighty had a gimmick to distinguish him from Sonic then I'd say yes. Perhaps making his ball form more for bouncing rather than speeding like Sonic's.
I would figure he'd be heavier. More "mighty". The bowling ball to Sonic's pinball.
  • Thumbs Up 5

I'd rather not see characters like Mighty or Ray return, they're just ugly Sonic recolors with minor changes, they're lame, ugly and boring. I just don't see the appeal at all.

The only forgotten classic character I want to return is Fang.

Heroes could have brought back Mighty and Ray by replacing Knuckles and Tails. Under the assumption Mighty does indeed have super strength.

Team SegaSonic. biggrin.png

Edited by Victory Defender

Under the assumption Mighty does indeed have super strength.

Mighty had no voice, thus he had no super strength.

I'm so sorry.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 6

I would be fine with him returning. But he'd have to have a REASON for coming back. Otherwise he'd be just added to the scrappy friends bandwagon by many. For now as a friends of sonic. And a member of the chaotix. Start there and move forward. Oh and i'll

say this right now. THIS.

Nighty.jpg

This is a awesome 3d mighty! I imagine him looking something like this in 3d. This guy and also mighty need to return. Although I will agree that he looks similar to sonic in many ways and is a reason why he won't return for awhile.

Edited by the hedgehogs boost
  • Thumbs Up 1

No. I really don't think mighty is needed. As for the chaotix I think the chemistry between Espio, Charmy, and Vector is good enough. I would like to see Fang return though.

How does the guy run? Yes, I know the series constantly twists physics and that there's no way the characters should survive under their physical forms, the mystery of how Tails' tails work, etc.

But wouldn't Mighty's legs and feet constantly hit that back shell of his, greatly hampering his running?

How does the guy run? Yes, I know the series constantly twists physics and that there's no way the characters should survive under their physical forms, the mystery of how Tails' tails work, etc.

But wouldn't Mighty's legs and feet constantly hit that back shell of his, greatly hampering his running?

No really. Ignoring the fact that the style of the Chaotix special sprites exaggerates the wheel-o-feet, you at least get an idea of how it works. His shell curls in as well as going V-shaped. It's not in the way.

runmightyrun.png

Looks very much in the way in that 3d image though. Oh well. Thanks for the reply.

It's fanmade, so you can only really expect an few inaccuracies when there's so little Mighty art to base it off.

I would figure he'd be heavier. More "mighty". The bowling ball to Sonic's pinball.

So...Sonic Generations Classic Sonic?

• Thumbs Up 1

they really should because sega really need to bring back some good charters i think mighty would make a great come back dont u agree

they really should because sega really need to bring back some good charters i think mighty would make a great come back dont u agree

Er... what?

Edited by Komodin

Guess you guys are right, there sorta is no reason for Mighty to return.. unless there is something involving the Chaotix. Oh well, a teen can dream. :P

I want Fang to return too, he was an awesome villain. D:

If anyone yeah fang. with a australian accent and everything! He just seems like a better classic pick than mighty. plus we need some more classic VILLAINS! No more friends or rivals. Enemies!

• Thumbs Up 2

No, i think Fang should stay scrapped, though seeing Bean or Bark again would be kind of cool.

No, i think Fang should stay scrapped, though seeing Bean or Bark again would be kind of cool.

I'd love to see Bean again. But the only Sonic game he was in was Sonic The Fighters. And it was only an arcade fighting game. And the only thing we know of his personality is that he likes to blow anything he wants up.