Awoo.

The Ace Attorney Topic (DS, 3DS, iOS) - News in OP

Agent York

Hmm... Am I the only one who thinks that Edgeworth may have just snapped and gone back to his old ways?

Quite a worrying thought, but...

And you think that why?

Hmm... Am I the only one who thinks that Edgeworth may have just snapped and gone back to his old ways?

Quite a worrying thought, but...

I kinda doubt it, he grows throughout AA1-3 and grows further in AAI, I think he's probably the character least in need of development- hence his position as chief prosecutor, something I imagine is reserved for prosecutors of virtue like Lana.

EDIT: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=203410

Please please please buy AA5 :c I don't care if it's digital, I just want it to have a future in the west.

Edited by SuperLink

The comments kind of piss me off, people really are self-entitled pricks these days aren't they?

• Thumbs Up 1

The comments kind of piss me off, people really are self-entitled pricks these days aren't they?

They really don't understand how companies work, it's pretty frustrating. :c

I don't know if we have an AA general, but I'm too lazy to look so I'll ask here: Are AA123HD coming to android?

I don't know if we have an AA general, but I'm too lazy to look so I'll ask here: Are AA123HD coming to android?

eventually yeah, no idea when.

Oh, and that looked really expensive..welp, guess I won't be playing them anytime soon.

Seriously? $17 for three full-length games seems like a good deal to me. It costs way more to get each game individually on other consoles.

DS games are about $20+ each, the Wii ones are $5-$10(?) each with rise from the ashes being sold separately.

I personally think the "HD enhancements" look like shit, but I'll be damned if I'm paying $60-$70 for the DS games.

Edited by y cant solkia crawl

Are they $5? I thought they were more than that since Capcom's site lists them as 1,000 points each, unless they changed recently. So the iOS versions are the cheapest ones yet unless I'm mistaken.

Thankfully I managed to hunt down DS copies of all of the US-released Ace Attorney games (I also bought AAI the week it came out).

DS games are about $20+ each, the Wii ones are $5-$10(?) each with rise from the ashes being sold separately.

I personally think the "HD enhancements" look like shit, but I'll be damned if I'm paying $60-$70 for the DS games.

I can't speak from experience, but I've heard from someone on GAF that the enhancements look much cleaner on an actual iDevice.

Eh at this point I'm just gonna go on a media blackout. Pre-release hype for the Ace Attorney series always spoils a lot, and admittedly I tend to get sucked into it to the point where I wish they really would keep most of this info under wraps until the game releases. And since it's a Japanese Nintendo Direct, it won't say anything about the two most important things: when it's being released on the eShop, and for how much.

As soon as Capcom releases a statement on AA5's price point, I'm staying the hell away from all info until the game is out. All I'm hoping is that it's not $35-40.

It would be a real dick move to release it digital-only as the price of a full retail game. I'm sure it'll be $19.99

Capcom: "We're pricing this game $35/$40 to gauge interest and fan committment."

Yeah I can see them pulling this shit, although you're probably right.

Well, think of it this way: Okami is an even bigger niche of a consumer base, and Okami HD was 19.99 anyways.

Capcom may be shitty, but they're still all about business. And 39.99 would turn off a LOT of potential buyers.

Guess we'll see.

• Thumbs Up 1

rlTd1MG.png

oza8T3h.png

Oooh, interesting. Pearl must at least be Maya's age at this point in the timeline. Also, this will probably mean that Maya is also in the game, which will result in massive fangasming across the board for AA5. Unless of course they decide to not have her in (which would be hilarious).

Maya better be in if Pearl is. 

I could care less about Klavier

Klavier is a pretty cool dude. Not game changing, but at least he hasn't disappeared into the ether.
  • Thumbs Up 2

oza8T3h.png

MY JAW LITERALLY DROPPED WHEN I SAW THIS

I was like

"Wh.. is that from AA HD..? No.. WAIT.. WAIT...!!"

Gosh she managed to stay looking like a little girl even though she's much older now! Poor Pearls.

I really hope the trailer in the direct means some characters are fully voiced.

EDIT: Oh, that was just for flair........

Edited by PSI Aqua