Awoo.

Eggman's Next Plan

KazunaRei

Not that anything was said but I'm a pretty curious person~. You guys seem like a clever bunch maybe you can come up with some ideas.

At the end of Sonic Colors Eggman said he had his next plan ready to go, but he found the Time Easter before he got back to Earth and used it instead. But~ that didn't work out so now, if Sega remembers, he has to fall back on the plan he mentioned.

What do you think that plan is?

Don't think he can plan anything being trapped with his classic 'self in purgatory.

a4e35ad8-faf9-4900-9b38-6ddb43c338fc.jpg

If this wasn't the case, that would be the last time we'd see Eggman as the lead villain, and the last time we'd see him ever.

He'll get out someday.

• Thumbs Up 8

If this wasn't the case, that would be the last time we'd see Eggman as the lead villain, and the last time we'd see him ever.

He'll get out someday.

Well Iizuka did say he wants to start a new era of sonic. and making a main villian disseapear would end a current era. All according to plan?...

We will see. but hes gonna have to pull some awesome magic asspull to get out of this one.

You say that as if he hasn't already pulled a great number of them in the past escapes he's made. Sure its a slight change of pace to what he's normally getting away from, but him and his Classic self will likely work something out.

And honestly, do you really expect it to go down well (especially with this fanbase) if Eggman was essentially written out from Generations onwards...Seriously consider that with what you were proposing. tongue.png (not to say there couldn't be a brief period were he's indisposed while in White Space, and another villain/his lackies fill the void, but even that could end up being a bit risky...).

Stream of consciousness time...

Eggman's next plan will involve using a toaster oven to electricute the ocean, killing off all marine life, and driving fishermen and women across the world bankrupt. To cover for this blow dealt to the market place, those in control of the economic tides have to divert more workers to concentration camps where they turn watermelons into cumbustable fuel. However, Eggman himself is one of the watermelon barons, and he uses his new fruity gains to create the Death Watermelon, and changes his name to Doctor Watermelon as well. This comes complete with a new green, pinestripe suit.

After he has created his new doomsday weapon, he flies it into the atmosphere, and activates the negative emotions energy ray, which turns everyone on the planet into zombies who are obsessed with the concept of My Little Pony, but not the good version of the show, the really old version. Sonic remains unaffected though, because he was asleep with a book over his eyes at the time of the ray's hitting the surface. With his trusty sidekick Tails and his brother Nails, they head out into space on the back of Spacey the Humpback Space Whale and destroy the watermelon space ship with the real super power of teamwork.

After the credits roll, we see Watermelon man sitting in a blank void where he then decides that he has had enough of SEGA and that his next plan is to kill Iizuka and take over the Sonic franchise, to make sure that he will win. Only time will tell if his plan will succeed or not...

Dear lord that was awful. I should just go to sleep now.

• Thumbs Up 6

Nothing. The plan was Nothing.

The plan would suddenly become Something when Sonic Team decided what the next game was about.

• Thumbs Up 2

If present Eggman stays stuck in White Space, then so does his past self, which would fuck up history pretty badly. So we're probably not supposed to think about it too much.

I think Eggman's next plan will be to take over a legendary tropical island containing a dark secret of unimaginable power. That's right, it'll be Sonic & the Secret of Monkey Island!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Let's see:

He almost destroyed the world to harness a source of energy (unleashed), almost commited genocide on an entire population to get people to like him (colors/colours), and he literally tore reality apart to almost flawlessly rule everything with something that almost killed Sonic twice (generations).

As Dusk stated awhile ago, he's doing something more and more insane (and becoming so) with each new plan, I can only imagine within the depths of my mind what our wonderful doctor is planning.

Edited by Jetronic

Sit around and sing showtunes with his younger self.

I heard they put on a mean Rocky Horror production.

• Thumbs Up 5

Or- orrr-

Sonic: Hey, I thought you were still trapped in White Space!!

Eggman: Oh- you'd think that, but- *1-2 minute detailed played-straight explanation of what happened*

Sonic....Oh- well, doesn't matter- we'll still take you down!

[/only in my dreams]

I want this for some odd reason.

But yet I expect this...

Nothing. The plan was Nothing.

The plan would suddenly become Something when Sonic Team decided what the next game was about.

Well for a serious guess or idea, I wouldn't mind still building off of space and time to be honest. I know there's the "Sonic Dimensions" topic, but something off the idea of different dimensions would be interesting enough for me. Not really the part about multiple Sonics, but the idea of each stage being a different dimension of sorts somewhere in the universe, and maybe chasing Eggman through them as he's 'causing havoc and chaos on his way back to his own dimension. It seems a bit complex I think, but I think it has enough structure for level designs anyways, XD.

However, still going off the idea of chasing Eggman, I wouldn't mind something more time oriented, as in a generic-ish chase through time. But then you go "But Wolfy, that's Generations =U." I'm more talking about a relative time travel of the history we know of, XD. An early Egyptian level, late 1800s London city level, early-life stage, 1940s (IDK, any year lawl), and so forth. I mean it wouldn't have to ring exactly true to real history, but more of just stage theme sake with a basic plot line (but more than Generations) would be cool to me anyways. Seeing reactions through different culture over time and such would remind me of a sort of sequel to Unleashed, but with no werehog and a little better polished (since they have the system down now). Hell, Eggman could have machines built around so-said points in time to match, making him the villain and boss the entire time.

Just tossing ideas around, like they matter anyways, XD. Always fun to dream and speculate~

• Thumbs Up 1

Or- orrr-

Sonic: Hey, I thought you were still trapped in White Space!!

Eggman: Oh- you'd think that, but- *1-2 minute detailed played-straight explanation of what happened*

Sonic....Oh- well, doesn't matter- we'll still take you down!

[/only in my dreams]

To be fair, despite Generations having little story, the whole story of how Eggman found the Time Eater had a fairly detailed explanation of what happened, continuing straight on from Colours, to boot.

Oh yeah, when he was going on about this, flinging everyone across time, it shows Green Hill, City Escape, and... Crisis City? That's surely intentional to fuck with our minds :|

But yeah I'm expecting a Generations style explanation continuing on from the previous game (ie Generations to next game as Colours to Generations was), or simply nothing. Maybe a line going "Haha I'm so smart I got out but I'm not going to tell you Sonic!"

Edited by Semi-colon e

I don't see why people are thinking about him being stuck in White Space. He sits in explosions on a regular basis, fell through the sky various times, fell through space, once exploded extremely close to molten lava, a black hole... and have you met his college friend, Bowser? He happens to be a pioneer in the art of unnatural persistence too.

Anyways, I'm afraid I'll have to rethink my own shitty ideas for the time being, as it is my duty to imagine a scheme truly worthy of Robotnik's grand deploys of robodeath.

• Thumbs Up 1

The doctor's next plan probably involves another legendary god that he will somehow manage control and use it to take over the earth. OH HO HO HO!...or something like that.

I don't know why, but I have a strange premonition that robots will definately be part of his next 'GREATEST SCHEME EVER!'

Obviously the ending to Generations is the setup for a joke in the next game.

I have a feeling that in a cutscene in the next game, Eggman will be having a discussion with Orbot and Cubot and Cubot will remind him of the time that they used one of his old machines to get him out of white space. Sounds crazy but it something I came up with on the spot so, yeah.

Now nothing was with either eggmen when they were trapped right? (say the egg hoverpod or the remains of time eater for example).

If something was with them that gave them an advantage to escape then that would explain things. but if it was just the 2 of them alone with nothing to work with, then Sonic Team better come up with a worth while explation with how they got out.

Either that, or use Dr. Eggman Nega for the next game. v.png

However, still going off the idea of chasing Eggman, I wouldn't mind something more time oriented, as in a generic-ish chase through time. But then you go "But Wolfy, that's Generations =U." I'm more talking about a relative time travel of the history we know of, XD. An early Egyptian level, late 1800s London city level, early-life stage, 1940s (IDK, any year lawl), and so forth. I mean it wouldn't have to ring exactly true to real history, but more of just stage theme sake with a basic plot line (but more than Generations) would be cool to me anyways. Seeing reactions through different culture over time and such would remind me of a sort of sequel to Unleashed, but with no werehog and a little better polished (since they have the system down now). Hell, Eggman could have machines built around so-said points in time to match, making him the villain and boss the entire time.