Awoo.

Eggman's Next Plan

KazunaRei

For the record, I think Robotnik should take notes from Conal Cochran. If someone asks him how he escaped White Space, he just says "Ha ha ha, I had a time getting out of there, you wouldn't believe how I did it!" before changing ths subject and never speaking of it again.

Now nothing was with either eggmen when they were trapped right? (say the egg hoverpod or the remains of time eater for example).

If something was with them that gave them an advantage to escape then that would explain things. but if it was just the 2 of them alone with nothing to work with, then Sonic Team better come up with a worth while explation with how they got out.

Either that, or use Dr. Eggman Nega for the next game. v.png

Oh come on. Really? Bowser fell into his own sun in Galaxy and showed up good as new in the very next cutscene. Sometimes a handwave can be just a handwave.

Well, it's either that, or Nega. And Nega, baaaad.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

Oh come on. Really? Bowser fell into his own sun in Galaxy and showed up good as new in the very next cutscene. Sometimes a handwave can be just a handwave.

Well, it's either that, or Nega. And Nega, baaaad.

You can't use bowser as an excuse for this. Its already known he can survive extreme temps since SMB1!

You can't use bowser as an excuse for this. Its already known he can survive extreme temps since SMB1!

Fair enough.

Eggman survived being sucked into a Hyper-go-on-fueled black hole. That has to count for something, right?

Edited by Komodin

Orbot and Cubot aren't in White Space, they might invent some type of machine to get the Eggmen out. =U

Now look, if the Eggman remain trapped in White Space, then the Sonics have completely and utterly failed to restore history. Without Clasic Eggman back where he belongs Chaos is never freed from the Master Emerald, Shadow is never awoken on Prison Island, Metal Sonic doesn't have any super beings to copy data from, Black Doom has nobody to coerce into gethering Chaos Emeralds, Soleanna is never attacked (so no change there), Dark Gaia is never unleashed, the Wisps are never captured, and the Time Eater is never harnessed to erase the past.

My god I'm overthinking this...

• Thumbs Up 3

Now look, if the Eggman remain trapped in White Space, then the Sonics have completely and utterly failed to restore history. Without Clasic Eggman back where he belongs Chaos is never freed from the Master Emerald, Shadow is never awoken on Prison Island, Metal Sonic doesn't have any super beings to copy data from, Black Doom has nobody to coerce into gethering Chaos Emeralds, Soleanna is never attacked (so no change there), Dark Gaia is never unleashed, the Wisps are never captured, and the Time Eater is never harnessed to erase the past.

My god I'm overthinking this...

That means this website wouldn't exist either....blink.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Metal Sonic doesn't have any super beings to copy data from

Metal Sonic wouldn't exist (or at least not get the upgrade that kicked off his rebellion) since Eggman wouldn't be in the timeline for him to create/perform the upgrade on him.

At the end of Sonic Colors Eggman said he had his next plan ready to go, but he found the Time Easter before he got back to Earth and used it instead.

but he found the Time Easter

Time Easter

Me: LOL

Back on topic though: I honestly don't think Eggman ever actually has a consistent plan, and even if he did, he probably replaces it with something that happens to pop up that he thinks he can use to his advantage, which results in his previous plan being ditched or forgotten.

Edited by Enigma2Me
  • Thumbs Up 1

And Robotnik's been surviving explosions since Sonic 1. What's your point?

I don't think small explosions from his hoverpod mech failing and being covered in soot and burns can equal to being flun into lava or hurled into a sun. Bowser can survive those things for some reason, thats their universe i'm not going to get into the debate of mario vs sonic villians.

I'm going with the Orbot and Cubot theory. as bumbleheaded as they are, they are eggman's assistants. they must know something to get the doctor out...assuming they ever get back to sonic's world first.

Time Easter

ಠ_ಠ I didn't notice that. Crap~~.

Anyway I think Eggman's next plan involves bubbles. He'll trap Sonic in a bubble that can't be popped and ship him off into space.

That makes no sense, Sonic can breathe in space, somehow . . .

Or he builds multiple Labyrinth Zones on top of each other and places the Metropolis Zone Badniks in there.

Simple.