Awoo.

LiVECAST: Urtheart's Boombox

Urtheart

Urtheart's Boombox is back, bringing you the latest gaming news and inside look at how the gaming industry works.

Each week we'll look at something new within the gaming industry, ranging from its history to current events.

along with this a variety of music can also be experienced, from modern hits, to classical melodies.

Tune into SSR at 8pm (GMT) every Wednesday or else.

Ooo! Love the new logo and description of the program! Ha ha! Urtheart's Boombox is back with a vengeance! :D :D

I've checked the times for me back in Perth, it will be starting at 5AM in my time Perth. http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Hmm... You see I've got two options here:

i) Head off to bed in about 10 minutes (it'll be 11PM by then) and wake up at 5AM to give me enough rest for the day

Orrrr....

ii) Go crazy and stick around till 5AM and get stuff done before the show... XD

Meh I think I'll go get some sleep, I've got a ton of things to do then! :D Any special guests on your comeback show? And what is the topic? I'm most intrigued. = )

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Urtheart's been held up at work for a bit and is going to miss the start of the show so, I've stepped in to quickly cover for him, see you in half an hour.

Boombox will be back on after last weeks technical difficulties and will be an E3 special, along with all the other news outside of E3.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay for those people who don't know, Urtheart is having a bit of a break from the internet while he sorts out a few things, so I've volunteered to fill in on Wednesdays until he makes his triumphant return!

• 2 months later...

There will be no Urtheart's Boombox tonight for various reasons, an SoS special will be on next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay quick heads up, Urtheart's internet is out so he will not be able to do a radio show tonight.

But T-Bird is to the rescue! Tune in a nine for a special!

T

But T-Bird is to the rescue! Tune in a nine for a special!

T

Bugger! I'll miss out! X_X Though that doesn't mean YOU GUYS have to miss out! TUNE IN damnit!! X3

I'll be going out to the pub with the tour group a little later. Still nevertheless I will be downloading the show when I get back from my trip. :D

It's been awesome times spent with ya Adam in Newcastle/Blyth. Same goes with Urtheart, Phil, Mike and the rest of the gang. Speak to you all soon!

*Elson goes hunting for Loch Ness Monster...*

Edited by Darkspeeds

*Elson goes hunting for Loch Ness Monster...*

The Loch Ness Wongster! - Shame you missed it man, I had a good time doing it! Thanks to all who tuned in, I thought it was definitely a one of my better shows (minus technical crap at the beginning).

Normal service will resume next week with Boombox.

T

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

There will be no Urtheart's Boombox this Wednesday (14th) or the week after (21st) for various reasons. Normal service should resume on the 28th.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the short notice, but Urtheart's boombox will be at 8pm tonight (20 min from this post) with a Eurogamer Expo special, want to know what happened up in the Leeds conference? Tune in to find out!

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight's show will not be hosted by me as important circumstances have suddenly come up.

It will instead be hosted by JayZeach, whom I thank for the short cover notice.

• 2 months later...

Sadly due to recent events, Urtheart's Boombox has had to premeturly be cut from the SSR roster due to a problem with my computer.

As such consider this the end of season 2, and we'll try to get back with season 3 asap.

Deleting due to the show being out of season. Urth's PC has also gone out of wack. We can expect a return from him in a month or two! It's too bad, but at least it's not permanent, we should wish for a swift return!

-Iceman