Awoo.

Sonic Boom 2012!

Badnik Mechanic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If these shirts are free and you can take as many as you like, will someone be lovely and pick me up one... I shall send you some money or something nice in return.

Or pin badges! Pick me up pin badges! Soniiku Pin Baydge!

If these shirts are free and you can take as many as you like, will someone be lovely and pick me up one... I shall send you some money or something nice in return.

I told you to give me your size on my status update silly one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!

Sorry to bring this thread again but Sonic Boom is just in a few days so...

IS EVERYBODY READY?!

I am pretty excited for this event. I plan on getting more T-shirts than I did last year (if they're any left). Crush 40 coming back and everything is just amazing.

Last Year I made a Pic before the event so I thought I'd do the same this year:

sonic_boom_2012_by_sonicfan2000-d56t2g1.png

Later.

Edited by R@qH1eL
  • Thumbs Up 2

IS EVERYBODY READY?!

Hell yeah! I'm getting things ready as we speak. I'm pretty excited. I'll probably end up going in my Metal Sonic getup again since I couldn't really get anything else ready in time.

See you guys there!

Can't wait myself either!

We should all post pics or something so we can recognize each other during the event!

I personally think that (at least) some of us should meet up at the SEGA Arcade earlier in the day or at the actual event. Maybe we could have some group indicator that we're from the SSMB or something. I think that we could plan something out, whether that be via Skype or even through PMs here (or whatever works for everyone).

Edited by SonHOG
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was actually thinking of stopping there first around 3-4.

I still think pics are the best way to go either through here, PM, or the picture thread.

Even though I always use pics of myself as my profile pic anyway, here's what I'll look like there so it'll be more recognizable:

mike_metalsonic_small.jpg

I was actually thinking about going to the Sega arcade earlier in the day as well. I'll definitely be getting there way early though, that's for sure.

So have fun people who are going since it's... in a few hours time. Keep us updated and bring us back lots of pin badges =p

Oh and don't forget to film us a tour video!

I can't wait till tomorrow. I'm excited for the people who is going. Have fun and make sure to film everything. ^_^

Watch everybody cause a (literal) riot when the guys at Sonic team say that there isn't gonna be any DLC for generations.

• Thumbs Up 1

Watch everybody cause a (literal) riot when the guys at Sonic team say that there isn't gonna be any DLC for generations.

Since the fan base is so sensible, actually you also probably would see people angry because of a DLC confirmation.tongue.png

Since the fan base is so sensible, actually you also probably would see people angry because of a DLC confirmation.tongue.png

It depends on WHAT it would be.:P Stages?Missions?Skins?More skills?extra Acts? Anything could trigger the fans!

It depends on WHAT it would be.tongue.png Stages?Missions?Skins?More skills?extra Acts? Anything could trigger the fans!

Yeah something like that. It could go bad.

But I really doubt something like that will happen, since I think sonic team as given generations project as terminated. Too bad.

Unless they've been watching us....to know if we really wanted it.ph34r.png

Still about six months to develop new dlc, it's a short time(I think), maybe if it was small(but I don't think people would be happy with a small dlc).

They probably have moved on to something else. Maybe a wiiu game for next year.

Edited by redhellc