Awoo.

GalGun

Badnik Mechanic

galgun.jpg

GalGun is a playstation 3 & Xbox 360 game which uses the PS Move. It's basically an on rails shooter where you score points by fireing pheromone shots at girls bewbs, crotch and lips as well as looking up their skirts...

Wait... what?

Yes you read that right, you score points by... well... it's best if you see for yourself...

The bad news is I don't think it's likely to be localised in the west, the game seems to have his own theme song which roughly goes "Love me! Love me! Touch me! Touch me!"

The plot of the game is roughly that you play as a schoolboy and Japanese cupid has accidentally fired a million love arrows into you making you irresistable to all the girls in the school, to fight them off you must shoot love pheromone bullets at the girls to make them... .. .. exactly.

There are also dialogue/RPG type scenes as you can see from this gameplay trailer.

It's already out now on the Xbox 360 and is due for release on the PS3 next month. There are pre-order bonus' if you are interested, some kind of playing cards/book marks.

So who wants to own this game? Even though they don't own a Playstation Move or Kinect?

dd5f6bb4eb37ca04ee5a92281480b47a.jpg

A typical boss stage.

Source

Edited by Hogfather

A those...children?

I think they're supposed to be like the characters in hyperdimension Neptunia.. Deliberately strange looking female characters.

Oh and theres a demo for the game out on the Japanese PSN on February 14th if anyone wants to try it out... I think I'll pass and stick with The Simpsons Arcade game.

Hmm...a Carbo and Sean Lets Play. That'd be somewhat interesting...

EDIT: Can someone get me a .gif of the guy shaking the MOVE remove @ 3:53 on the 1st vid. its hilarious.

Edited by goku262002

WAIT WAIT WHAT THEY'RE FINALLY LOCALIZING IT? THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN! AWWW YEAAAAHHHHHH!

I mean, ugh. Disgusting filth. How could anyone play this? Truly the most repulsive thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

Wait, you're just talking about the still Japan-only PS3 port? Screw you Hogfather for getting my hopes up. D:

Edited by E-10000B

Jeez, Cupid. It's only 8 days until Valentines' Day, and you screw up this badly?!

Foreveralone.png

dd5f6bb4eb37ca04ee5a92281480b47a.jpg

A typical boss stage.

Edited by YoshiUnity vs. Heart Man

I'm pretty sure this would be illegal to possess in the UK anyway. XD