Awoo.

Sonic The Comic - Online!

The Stiv™

Holy crap this came out fast. O_O Haven't read it yet but I got a theory that's probably a complete load. Is STC returning to official print? I mean I know that's seems weird but for some reason between Last issue beginning to tie up storylines, This issue coming out almost a month after the last one and the main story being Titled "Final Act" it really is making me think all signs point to something of that magnitude.

Of course I'm almost certainly talking out of my ass.

This issue came out so fast because the last issue came out so slow. It was over a year between #270 and 271, which averages out.

That, and I'm pretty sure at least a couple of the stories in this issue were made well in advance. The Tails issue definitely was; aside from the note saying that it's set before #270, a preview of the issue was released well over a year ago. I remember because of the bridal reptile jokes that came out of it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yup, some stories are made faster than others. I finished the inks on the Tails story in August 2015, for example :P

We're tying up most plot points because of #275. You'll see ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

New issue is out !

As usual, you'll find comics (fourt !), wallpapers, a review of Sonic Forces, some of our humes' top STCO stories and many more.

And to whoever asked about mentioning Archie, well look no further :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...

>secret cloning program: Les Herissons Terribles

Sticks should be in every continuity.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Neat! It’s good to see Rouge again, especially now as an independent rascal who might even become the Breezie of this comic. She already gives me some Madame Odius vibes to begin with. And Sonic FUCKING KILLED the Cyber-Shifter. That is so metal it alleviates Sonic Boom’s ratings trappery. Sticks having an accent as thick as Uncle Grizzly is just the right twist on her. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

"Woolley Leaks" Y'know me and The KKM have had our differences and fought over the years but how can I hate the guy when he gives me things like this.

Anyway I enjoyed the issue a bunch (How could I not Sticks is in it) and I'll admit it's got me excited for the next  issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

IT’S TIME...

275 is here!

A lot, and I mean, A LOT of love was put into this momentus issue, so we hope you all enjoy reading it ^^

Also join me in yelling “HAPPY BIRTHDAY StC” at the top my lungs

• Thumbs Up 5

Holy shot! 

* Re-railed Rouge. Gone are the days where she was this dark criminal figure. Now she’s more neutral like her game version.

* HYPER Sonic? And it’s the best version i’ve Seen in any media. I like how you drew this form. And now i’m curious as to how he overcame the evil nature of the Chaos energy... if it is indeed part of this form at all. 

* Rouge talking to herself.

* We got to see Brokken! 

* Sonic’s name is absolutely cleared, and the Drakons finally get what’s coming to them. 

* Will we get to see more of the Drakon resistance?

Super Sonic has seemingly been purged from Sonic’s body for good (as stated in the Data Zone)

• Fist Bump 1

This...Really isn't helping my theory that there might be some kind of official return to print coming.

The Vaugness of the Next issue preview, The neatness of how everything is wrapped up and given a clean slate. Maybe I'm just being a big ol' Conspiracy theorist (I do like Sticks) but there's something fishy here and I need to keep my eyes peeled at that STH 25 convention.

26 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

This...Really isn't helping my theory that there might be some kind of official return to print coming.

The Vaugness of the Next issue preview, The neatness of how everything is wrapped up and given a clean slate. Maybe I'm just being a big ol' Conspiracy theorist (I do like Sticks) but there's something fishy here and I need to keep my eyes peeled at that STH 25 convention.

Yes. You are a big ol’ conspiracy theorist :P

We are indeed beginning a “new era” after this, but we don’t quite have everything finalised yet, hence the vagueness.

P.S. we’re NOT returning to print. Not outside of convention printings at least, like the one of this very issue that attendees can recieve on Sunday ^^

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 2

1 hour ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Yes. You are a big ol’ conspiracy theorist :P

We are indeed beginning a “new era” after this, but we don’t quite have everything finalised yet, hence the vagueness.

P.S. we’re NOT returning to print. Not outside of convention printings at least, like the one of this very issue that attendees can recieve on Sunday ^^

Damn. I was think Panini Publishing or someone might have gotten the rights. Aw, well I look forward to whatever the future holds. 

They have just added one more story, entitled Exit: Sonic. This is Nigel Kitching’s final ever Sonic story, and... 

6 hours ago, Miragnarok said:

They have just added one more story, entitled Exit: Sonic. This is Nigel Kitching’s final ever Sonic story, and... 

Holy What! O_O

I kinda like Nigel getting to tie up the series in a round about way (Even if this is just a like Mobius 25 Years later deal and won't really be acknowledged in whatever comes next. Also we finally got confirmation of what I think a good chunk of us already guessed about Amy and Tekno. The fact this is written by Mr. Kitching himself makes it feel all the more official.

As for everything else... Holy Crap! I hope this continues in the next issue because you can't just leave it there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Exit: Sonic was great. Like reuniting with old friends. Is there a time frame for when the rest of it will be available? Will it be the same art team?

and now the waiting game for the next issue, whenever that will be.

Also, props to every one who attended the convention in Manchester.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Pengi said:

Exit: Sonic was great. Like reuniting with old friends. Is there a time frame for when the rest of it will be available? Will it be the same art team?

I think it's the same art team.

Most of the STCO didn't know about that story, it was a surprise to us too, we've learnt about it only last week or so :)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Adamis said:

I think it's the same art team.

Most of the STCO didn't know about that story, it was a surprise to us too, we've learnt about it only last week or so :)

I can’t wait to actually see Sonic’s godson, and his Chronicles.

I got a glipse of part 2’s pages when we sat down for dinner after the event. It’s looking good :)

• Nice Smile 2
  • Fist Bump 1

1 hour ago, Ernest-Panda said:

I got a glipse of part 2’s pages when we sat down for dinner after the event. It’s looking good :)

Any idea how long the story will run, how many pages are left to go? 

• Promotion 1