Awoo.

I have a great idea for SSMB

Tori Himemiya

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me,could be a great way to know more about other members by interacting with them and to see if you have anything in common with them (outside Sonic) or to see some interesting facts and stories that they want to share with other members though maybe they shouldn't be too personal just to be on the safe side but any inspiring/funny stories could work or maybe even something different but haha yeah I can totally see this working out :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Only when the staff greenlight it. I've been waiting for them to greenlight it for a while now. They must be discussing about it still or something.

Just to make sure, you've sent the message about this to all staff members right? Yeah, it's maybe the fastest way to get their attention. Or you could tweet Dreadknux like I did to him about something random last time. I'm game for this if this gets of the ground and I am picked. Btw, has this thread died? I hope not. :\

I personally don't really see why you'd need the mod's permissions anyway, as long as you won't label it as "official".

I just got an idea that could be attached to this.

To help spread awareness to a community member and there talents, we not only interview them, but share some of there creations also. Whether it is art, music, writing or anything...

spotlight_title.gif

I'd say the best place for such a thing would be TSS, but you might be better off contacting a mod or admin directly to find out if we can do this or not.

• 4 weeks later...

A great idea, but why it's stuck for so long?

If I were you I would actually start with unnoficial thread in "General discussion". I don't think this will be bad in any way. You can just pick some amount of members and make a lottery, which one to interview by using, for example, random.org service. Everything usually starts quite in an ameteur way.

First there must be actions, which then can be spoted by SSMB staff smile.png

Edited by Danielius

A great idea, but why it's stuck for so long?

If I were you I would actually start with unnoficial thread in "General discussion". I don't think this will be bad in any way. You can just pick some amount of members and if make a lottery, which one to interview by using, for example, random.org service. Everything usually starts quite in an ameteur way.

First there must be actions, which then can be spoted by SSMB staff :)

....Why didn't I think of this like months ago? D: I may as well consider it.

Um... there's nobody checking this out anymore? D: So any progress yet?

I did completely forget about it myself but! Last time I brought this up I did managed to talk about this to some of the mods in the skype chat and I heard Pelly and Sean were gonna take over this but they haven't done anything with it so I dunno what's gonna happen to this now. D:

Edited by Wendy the BOOLET

I'm really new here but I don't think your idea is bad in any way. I'm not moderator, but I don't see anything bad about it and giving a try. We are not restricted to do some stuff by our own, as long as they only help the community.

Am I right or what? :D

If this ends up taking off, I'd love to help out behind the scenes.

My Sony Vegas skills need sharpening. So I can stab people with it's radicality.

Heeey all.

I would like to just say this is an idea that's been in the works for awhile, but in a somewhat different way (as I've mentioned before in this topic). It still is being in the works, although as many of the staff have been extremely busy with other commitments it's been delayed for a short bit. Just hold for a sec, I don't want to give it entirely away, but as I've mentioned before in this topic and the chats, this has been an idea that I've had for years and I was waiting until we had the right forum system before I could implement it (:

Soooooo don't worry, we haven't forgotten, hold tight.

• Thumbs Up 5