Awoo.

Dragon Ball Evolution

The Blue Dude

My opinion on the new movie: It suckz. With a "z". Which makes it even suckier. When I read in Shounen Jump that the movie was going to made, I thought they were pulling my leg. The stupid American actors should have just left it to the Japanese to make a live-action. Let's take Death Note for example. The live-actions movies were great. So great that they're making a live-action just about L. Now imagine if the Americans made the movie instead. *flush* Down the toilet. Everything would totally stink. In fact, the thought of them making a live-action sends shivers down my spine. The same thing goes for DBZ. None of the characters look alike, and it just screams "cheesy". The movie "The Dark Crystal" was better, and that's an old movie with puppets. When a movie like that is better than a new movie made in the era of high-tech stuff, you know there's a problem. Dude. Seriously. T_T

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• TheGerkuman

• Hawkz

• Johnny Sasaki

I will see the movie cause I am a DB and DBZ fan but I'm not going to pay. Most likely going to pirate this one just to pirate it. But Yeah I think it would make a great rental.

The stupid American actors should have just left it to the Japanese to make a live-action. Let's take Death Note for example. The live-actions movies were great. So great that they're making a live-action just about L. Now imagine if the Americans made the movie instead. *flush* Down the toilet.

Damn stinky Americans for touching things with their filthy Western claws and pretending they can do things that the Superior Perfect Japanese do! >:((((

Edited by Flint

The Japanese cast will look better than the American cast for this movie. Fact. =/

Obviously because the Japanese are the superior race, and Goku came from the Japanese part of the planet Vegeta. :P [/sarcasm]

I don't think the problem is really the actors, it's just the that hollywood always somehow manages to slaughter Asian films. I'm not sure how they do it.

The Japanese cast will look better than the American cast for this movie. Fact. =/

Yeah, you fags sure got told </sarcasm>

How did you come to this conclusion that Japanese actors will be superior to the American?

Japanese sometimes screw it up.

It's a well established fact that the DBZ American cast is liked a whole lot more than the hilariously off Japanese cast. Same things go for the music. Both are horribly dated and grating in the original japanese cut. A little less hate and a whole lot more open mindness might benefit you lol.

Gokugeek2.png

The great thing about being Goku isn't being voiced by some high pitched woman, it's showing everyone online that I am.

Is it out? I may watch it, just from curiosity as I am a big fan of DB/Z, but I know I will get disappointed.

Is it out? I may watch it, just from curiosity as I am a big fan of DB/Z, but I know I will get disappointed.

Early April for anyone outside of the land of the rising sun.

Japanese get it within the fortnight, Westerners get it early April.

There is a horribly crappy old dragon ball movie from back in the day some asian backwater studio made, but trust me, you don't want to watch that one XD

Early April for anyone outside of the land of the rising sun.

Japanese get it within the fortnight, Westerners get it early April.

There is a horribly crappy old dragon ball movie from back in the day some asian backwater studio made, but trust me, you don't want to watch that one XD

Hahahaha, I trust you :). I loved the comment on trailer from some Japanese guy from USA

"Why can't main characters be Japanese, but whites? *** they must have all" Hahahaha.

Let's take Death Note for example. The live-actions movies were great. So great that they're making a live-action just about L.

Um..I think the second Death Note movie got a negative reception from critics. Well, NEO magazine were harsh on it. O_o So yeah, even the Japanese aren't very good at it sometimes. =P

Ahaha, I remember that! XD The English dub was AWFUL. It wasn't Japanese either, I think it was Chinese..

But atleast Master Roshi looked right in that one.

I always preferred Dragonball Z to Dragonball but I'm sure this movie won't be so bad *ducks flying objects*

At least the guy playing Goku has spikey hair, I mean what are the chances, without it looking ridculous, of getting that afro look he has in the anime? Besides it looks funny, I mean the Piccolo make-up is bad and he's missing his antennas but you gotta laugh XD

I always preferred Dragonball Z to Dragonball but I'm sure this movie won't be so bad *ducks flying objects*

At least the guy playing Goku has spikey hair, I mean what are the chances, without it looking ridculous, of getting that afro look he has in the anime? Besides it looks funny, I mean the Piccolo make-up is bad and he's missing his antennas but you gotta laugh XD

DBZ fans will cry, not laugh :).

Yeah, probably the same people who ask the VA's to ring Japan and demand the show be renewed lol

Seriously, if you get pissed off by this film, you got issues XD It's a fucking movie, some people are going batshit like someone took a hectic dump on their mothers grave!

They won't laugh or cry. They'll get pissed off. And they already are. =D

They won't laugh or cry. They'll get pissed off. And they already are. =D

I've come across tons of fans who are refusing to even go and see the movie because it tarnishes the good name of Dragonball. I understand not wanting to waste money on a film you have low expecations for but let's be honest, it's a live action adaptation of Dragonball, did they really think they were going to get a masterpiece?

I've come across tons of fans who are refusing to even go and see the movie because it tarnishes the good name of Dragonball. I understand not wanting to waste money on a film you have low expecations for but let's be honest, it's a live action adaptation of Dragonball, did they really think they were going to get a masterpiece?

THE WESTERN CORPORATE PIGS WILL PAY FOR THEIR INSOLENCE!

ANYTHING LESS THAN PERFECTION WILL BE TARNISHED BY THE COLLECTIVE BEING KNOWN AS "OTAKU"!

SO IT HAS BEEN ORDAINED!

ANYTHING LESS THAN PERFECTION WILL BE TARNISHED BY THE COLLECTIVE BEING KNOWN AS "OTAKU"!

SO IT HAS BEEN ORDAINED!

av-170.jpg

I'm still going to see it anyway. :P Hopefully it'll atleast be as fun(ny) as the Van Damme Street Fighter movie.

SO IT HAS BEEN ORDAINED!

OTAKU POWAH, damn those Westernz xD.

Urrr yes. James Wong (The Director) wanted this movie to become a masterpiece. He had high expectations. So did 20th Century Fox. If they knew it's fail, they wouldn't had started directing this movie in the first place. ^.^

But yeah, 20th Century Fox and the others are running out of ideas so they are bringing adaptions of anime and video games in to live-action...

Yeah but all movie directors think their films will be big hits, still I think a fair amount of fans will still go to see this for the laughs XD

I'm actually really excited for this film. Maybe it's because everyone instantly hates it, so the more hate I see, the more hyped I become ;)

HATE IT MOAR! :D

I hope the reviews give this film a 2 or 3 star (out of 5...or better 10) so they have no hopes of a sequel. =3

Why the hell should 3 star be considered a BAD movie? You have a weird rating system there.