Awoo.

Dragon Ball Evolution

The Blue Dude

I'll be watching the leaked movie once my new comp arrives, I'm not gonna spend money if I know I'm gonna hate it. IMO so far, they should have cut all ties to Dragonball and just made this a Journey to the West adaptation. It would have offended fewer fans and been reviewed more fairly.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• TheGerkuman

• Hawkz

• Johnny Sasaki

I'll be watching the leaked movie once my new comp arrives, I'm not gonna spend money if I know I'm gonna hate it. IMO so far, they should have cut all ties to Dragonball and just made this a Journey to the West adaptation. It would have offended fewer fans and been reviewed more fairly.

I don't think the writers or directors or whoever thought about making "Journey to the West" into a movie. They must had thought "Dragon Ball was awesome back in the day! We should use it and and make it more awesome! Yeah yeah. It must have high schools and and cars! Everybody likes cars! We're gonna be rich!"

And that DB was more well known that JtW....

I saw it the other day, it was wrecked.

As everyone else knows it was a shitty adaptation, but also just a bad movie in general. Lack of explaining plot elements, bad acting, etc...

Kind of embarassing, 'cause I'm actually a massive Dragon Ball fan who actually did support the movie since it's been announced, haha...

I was acctually thinking about it last night, it seems to be more about adult Gohan than Dragonball.

Also(Excuse Double Post) if fans bitch & moan about Goku's grandpa being called Gohan, Im gonna laugh

He was always called Gohan. XD Goku named his son after him in Dragonball Z.

If you're interested, take a watch of Dragonball Kai. I'm sure it'll cleanse most people's minds of Evolution if they came out disliking it.

He was always called Gohan. XD Goku named his son after him in Dragonball Z.

If you're interested, take a watch of Dragonball Kai. I'm sure it'll cleanse most people's minds of Evolution if they came out disliking it.

Or they can read the manga online! I'm doing it now, since I can't acquire episodes (pricy) at the moment I'll read it. The movie was bound to be bad but I thought it would be "haha this movie sucks" not "oh man... this movie sucks". A poor attempt at exploiting and reviving a great series. Please bring Dragonball Kai over to America so I may cleanse myself of those awful images of

realistic short demon monkey goku.