Awoo.

Who wants to smell like a Super Hero?

Badnik Mechanic

Announced at this years New York toy fair, and already getting nominations for the worst toy of the show... It would appear that it's no longer enough to play with Super Hero toys, now one must smell like a super hero!

Wait... this topic needs some appropriate music... Because nothing will win the ladies more than the soothing sounds of Barry White, Pavarotti and the smell of The Incredible Hulk.

Starting off with Star Trek

516328975.jpg

Owww the shirtless kirk.... set phasers to stunning. Oh set the phasers!

However if your object of affection isn't into Star Trek or boldly laughing at what no woman has laughed at before maybe should should try some of the alternatives from Marvel?

For the man who loves his woman like he loves his country.

Patriot Cologne, inspired by Captain America, pays homage to the confident, stand-up-to-bullies, hard-working average Joe in everyman. The cologne features hints of green lime and white pepper with finishes of dry oak wood, sandalwood and tequila.

She will be putty in your hands when you're dancing and she says 'what are you wearing' and you whisper into her ear... "The Mark Seven Cologne... by Marvel Comics..."

Mark VII Cologne, inspired by Iron Man, combines mandarin and jasmine with light patchouli to create a contemporary expression of "I don't play well with others" confidence, leaving you ready for whatever a genius, billionaire, playboy-philanthropist might encounter throughout their day.

For those men who might like to smite their enemies with a giant electrical hammer...?

Worthy Cologne, inspired by Thor, is a woody citrus cologne with a combination of bergamot, frozen ginger and wheatgrass blended with a hint of fresh natural grapefruit and layered with cypress, creating a deep dry masculine almost "God-like" musk.

And now, for those of us who randomly turn into a big green monster and destroy the house there is...

SMASH!, inspired by Hulk, is a clean scent with clear top notes of water lily and nutmeg, which carries on an intense woody dry down, enriched with Indian sandalwood, dry musk and warm cedar. Complementary to full range emotions, it wears well at work, in the lab, or an evening out on the town.

Other non Avengers fragrences have also been announced including some for the ladies...

Black Widow Perfume - Russian spy, trained assassin, world-class ballerina, girl from legal department. This perfume has a clear shot of citrus slowly giving way to sensual caramel and honey. The scent dries down with a blend of bitter chocolate, clear patchouli and praline.

Infinity Formula Cologne - Inspired by Nick Fury, CIC of S.H.I.E.L.D., this cologne is a seductive fragrance for not just any man, but only for those who will risk everything to keep the dream of freedom alive. And sure, you could describe it as a citron cocktail smoothed over with a couple of stiff shots of tonka bean and guaiac wood, or you could just put it on and know it makes you smell good.

Mischief Cologne - Inspired by Thor's bad brother, Loki, this unisex fragrance combines a base of green tea and amber with bergamot and cardamom in a dangerous-sexy, yet playful way that wears well on anyone, day or night.

Hmmm Black Widow perfume *looks at his girlfriend* hey baby, could you try this...? *is slapped*

Source

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 4

Honestly, whos wants to smell of Shatner?wink.png

That new hat smell. Gotta love it.

I'll need to get a first-hand whiff of these to judge whether they're worth it or not.

• Thumbs Up 2

I gots pictures.

The company making these is also responsible for this...

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CGK60114lg.jpg

If you don't know what that is... go look up "Pon Farr" They also made this...

f368277822bfa7760ee1d5b0ed3942b7bfadc6a8.jpg

Ohhhh Mr Sulu!

Anyway, pictures of what the new merchandise will look like.

avengers-cologne.jpgavengers-cologne-iron-man.jpg

avengers-cologne-captain-america.jpgavengers-cologne-thor.jpg

avengers-cologne-hulk.jpgavengers-cologne-infinity.jpg

avengers-cologne-loki.jpg

So the Iron Man cologne doesn't smell like metal? This disappoints me.

What exactly is the smell of Kirk?

Pure concentrated androgens, I assume.

Edited by gnth®
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes, I always wanted to bathe in the musk of Gamma Radiation and the left over fumes of destruction and chaos.

Give me that Incredible Stank!

You know...I have always thought that with all that being angry and tearing things apart, the Hulk smelt like sweat, blood, garbage and gamma radiation. And now you are trying to tell me that ALL OF THIS TIME he had the scent of musk and cedar? God, I was wrong all along.