Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

File size? Dunno. I'm going to assume it's 6 gigabytes like it says, though, which would definitely explain the lack of Wii Ware.

And... yes.

This is the full game.

Will post my impressions later.

I was the source on Twitter. A friend of mine downloaded and was apparently playing the game. I shared a Steam screenshot with his username between mutual friends and that was what I did not want redistributed - I have since removed it as the people involved have seen. I have downloaded the game myself and yes, it runs. I have reported the matter to SEGA already and will not be playing the game further than to see if it works, which it does. Poor SEGA...

Clipboard04.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I see. I will check, once it's done, but I will try and restrain myself from playing further.

(though it seems to be the beta... huh)

....Are you serious Sega, AGAIN?

EDIT: Ok, I just looked at Steam, and it said the game wasn't going to unlock till its released date.

Edited by The Batman
  • Thumbs Up 2

I was the source on Twitter. A friend of mine downloaded and was apparently playing the game. I shared a Steam screenshot with his username between mutual friends and that was what I did not want redistributed - I have since removed it as the people involved have seen. I have downloaded the game myself and yes, it runs. I have reported the matter to SEGA already and will not be playing the game further than to see if it works, which it does. Poor SEGA...

Clipboard04.jpg

Edited by MarcelloF

About to play it. Can they kill this for people who have it downloaded already?

Downloaded.

Not playing.

I'd rather avoid risking getting banned or becoming an enemy of SEGA's. Particularly the latter-wouldn't want to somehow damage Wreck's reputation with SEGA.

I wonder if SEGA will bump up the release date of the game now since it looks like a lot of people are about to being playing it. This is actually way worse than PartnerNET.

Multiplayer impressions:

My bro and I played the first stage. Rolling physics are still screwed, but it's really neat. The camera pans for both Sonic OR Tails, meaning that Sonic's leadership position isn't as big as it was in the other games.

Tails swims indefinitely underwater and is controlled with the D-Pad. Button presses make him go faster.

Either character can activate a combination move.

Tails CAN fly without Sonic. He descends quickly but his flight time is pretty long.

If Sonic and Tails get separated from each other, they'll go into a ball and hover behind the other like in the Colors Sonic Simulator stages.

Downloaded.

Not playing.

I'd rather avoid risking getting banned or becoming an enemy of SEGA's. Particularly the latter-wouldn't want to somehow damage Wreck's reputation with SEGA.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 5

Ah.

Been instructed to play it by Wrecks for an article. Possibly. Waiting for a reply on whether to play it.

Ah.

Been instructed to play it by Wrecks for an article. Possibly. Waiting for a reply on whether to play it.

I should note that I didn't get the opening cutscene Indigo spoke of when I picked the local co op option.

Anyway I think I'm gonna play the whole game. FUCK THE POLICE.

So, what about Episode Metal guys? Is there anything about it?

Buy now...or later....play on PS3?....or Steam...

Here is a question......is there any voice acting in the game? Thought I'd pop the question just for the hell of it.

Sonic 4 got leaked. Twice. You'd think Sega would had been extra careful this time around.

All I can say are two things:

^ I know i use this video constantly for reactions, but this moment is just perfect.

and

2. If anyone uploads any footage/music/etc. I'm not avoiding spoilers this time like I did with Episode 1. Upload EVERYTHING you can find guys! In both Episode II and Episode Metal if you can access it!

I should note that I didn't get the opening cutscene Indigo spoke of when I picked the local co op option.

Anyway I think I'm gonna play the whole game. FUCK THE POLICE.

As Sonic would say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rzT03rc-eU

• Thumbs Up 2