Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

Oh, and I expect that sound effect for the co-op moves will get annoying every time you need to/want to use them sleep.png

• Thumbs Up 1

It sounds quite meowy to me. Even if it's not the same synth as E1 and Jun has found a decent soundfont or is using YM2612 emulation, it's like he's picked the instrument that most similar to the 'dying cats' from E1. I mean, you can hear it here.

Oh, I'm sorry Blue Blood! sad.png

lol, it's k. I know how to get the videos now for future reference, should there be any more like it (which there probably will be).

Edited by HYDROCITEE
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh, and I expect that sound effect for the co-op moves will get annoying every time you need to/want to use them sleep.png

If I can still replay Colors and not get annoyed by the phantom announcer in the sky then it really shouldn't be an issue for me.

Edited by Balding Spider

If I can still replay Colors and not get annoyed by the phantom announcer in the sky then it really shouldn't be an issue for me.

But the Colours announcer is cool, while this sound effect and its time wasting animation aren't tongue.png

I'll admit; at first I didn't really think the forced tutorial things were necessary. Now? Evidently, they aren't ENOUGH for some people. Then again, the guy demoing that game clearly didn't give a shit.

Yeah, they should have had the button icons come up on screen... but then they wouldn't on a touch-screen operated version would they. Doh.

I could tell there was music there, but it wasn't clear enough to me to discern anything from it.

Sylvania Castle's music theme... meh. Admittedly, I can't hear it that well, but from what I hear in the latest incompetently-played video, I'm not really digging it.

Edited by Komodin

To me it sounded like Splash Hill Act 1's theme and Mad Gear Act 1's theme had a baby.

eh...I'm gonna wait till I hear some more White Park. that sounded cheery and nice from what I could tell...I hope.

Not to say Sylvania Castle Act 1 doesn't sound okay, it's just...I expected something more lively and energetic.

Edited by Nintendoga

Its simply amazing how much people suck at this game. I mean wow. Its like these guys have never played a game in their life.

These players are really starting to piss me off...I mean holy crap man, the game ISN'T COMPLICATED IN THE SLIGHTEST!! You run right, jump, use the HA and team up with Tails...that's all you have to do!

Lord have mercy...

Edited by KrazyBean14

I can barely hear the music but one thing I did notice from the video was that sonic's jump looks less floaty than it was in episode 1 so I guess that's something positive

I don't want to judge the music just yet cause i can't hear it that good BUT i want to judge the people playing the game.

After watching every video....i'm boiling with RAEG!!!

I want to make a video so bad that will make fun of these people playing the game.

Also i noticed that too Ace!

• Thumbs Up 1

Four minutes of White Park!!!

Behind that dude's head, in the corner. LOL

Edited by Barry the Nomad

s3-mgz-objectsimg9.png

Makes you wonder how we figured this one out last time.

I actually remember my thought process back when I played this game for the first time at this specific moment strangely. I recall thinking it reminded me of one of those rev-up things in car toy sets that were always being advertised on TV at the time, so I guessed you spin-dashed into it, and lo-and-behold that was it.

Also as someone who only speaks English, I lol'd when I clicked a random part of the above video (0:44) and it sounds like the guy says emphasized, "LOCAL NINJA."

That man also has quite a lovely scalp.

Edited by Agent York

.....RRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HOLD DOWN THAT FUCKING JUMP BUTTON GOD DAMN IT!!!! I swear, I was shouting at my bloody iPod screen as I watched this!!!

Edited by Hyper-Shan
  • Thumbs Up 1