Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

The concept art looks much better than the final product.

Yeah, it at least doesn't have that weird-looking mouth for Sonic like in the final product.

I'd rather have had the game logo use the drawings of Sonic and Tails over the awkward renders.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I really hope Sonic Team eventually goes back to using the 2D art they made for the Adventure era as well as the Advance/Rush games.

Edited by Zinos
  • Thumbs Up 9

You took the words right out of my mouth. I really hope Sonic Team eventually goes back to using the 2D art they made for the Adventure era as well as the Advance/Rush games.

I love the 2D art, but for the 3D art, all they need to do is fix the smirk really.

I love the 2D art, but for the 3D art, all they need to do is fix the smirk really.

And that obnoxiously defined brow.

Yea,tho it's pretty much always that way xP

Really the most nagging thing about it is that odd emphasis on the brow/mouth...

which is kinda weird when you see/compare this other render (from Unleashed)...

Sonic_Unleashed_Review.jpg

Notice how the brows are a lot less prominent here...(and the smirk too for that matter)

It's just overall more subtle and ''cleaner'' looking(and definitely one of my more fav 3d renders of the char).

Alot more ''lively'' either way...

Tho it's maybe just cus of the lighting effects?

Assuming it's the exact same model used :/

If so...

It'd look waay better if done like this.

(Still wouldn't mind a good 2D artwork...actually..that'd be pretty awesome to see again biggrin.png! )

But overall..meh... I'm not that bothered with it,guess it's decent for a title screen.

So the specs for the PC came out! Well PC gamers? Let us hear you.

Edited by frokenok3

Apparently someone has a demo of Episode 2, according to Twitter. Another leak? O.O

EDIT: Ooh, specs. Nice, my laptop might be able to run it!

Edited by Tracker the Doggy

I don't see a demo on PC Steam anywhere D: ....

It seems to be down... I have no clue. :<

EDIT: And apparently, it MAY be the full game. Fu-

Edited by Tracker the Doggy

Dammit, i hope it's not true! For once we don't know everything about the game before it comes out even though i can see a launch trailer with everything coming. :P

In any case. PS3 for me. That's where i play games, that's where i have Ep. 1 and gonna get Metal as well. :D

I've only got a pre-purchase option on the product page....unless there's a glitch in that link that actually downloads it now?

Hmmm, Source? I'm not finding anything on Twitter about a Sonic 4-2 leak.

All I know is I came into Steam expecting a Sonic 4 download and happily left with a discounted Monkey Island SE Bundle.

Hmm, considering from Steam Registry when you purchase Episode 2 on Steam you get 14287 subscription called Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II which is NOT a preorder and it gives you full game available for launch! Though I'm not sure because I did not bought it. Did anyone purchased it yet?

Edited by Nik1895

I'm at my halls, that block all forms of online gaming, so, in my attempts to try and purchase, it failed haha!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the conclusion to all this :)