Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

So I'll just say, Sky Fortress Act 2's music is shittttte

But at least the Death Egg like Rings are back. That made me smile.

Didn;t like the stage that much, especially the bottemless pit at the end

And the first boss sucks, but I don't give a shit. Sonic bosses have never been challenging, and it still doesn't change my perspective of this game's looking good.

Hey, don't post that here, you're not allowed. See Sean's latest status update.

Whoops, didn't see it this morning, thanks.

Umm, We're not allowed to post links to leaked content in the forums. I'd get rid of it before you get into trouble.

I know, can you remove the quoted video so others can't see?

Edited by Nintendoga

That Sky Fortress is nearly as grating as the pinch boss music remix. How can Jun make such good tracks for the game, yet make some downright terrible ones, too?

• Thumbs Up 2

Umm, We're not allowed to post links to leaked content in the forums. I'd get rid of it before you get into trouble.

Edited by liamc5232

Man, I really hope that we'll see more of the team mechanic from Sonic Advance 3 in more games, especially after seeing Sonic and Tails 69ing their way through Sylvania Castle

Though I have to agree with the general opinion on the boss fight and its music, though really if the tentacles were to attack a bit more often and faster, the laser was used more often, Eggman's protective shielf actually did damage to you, and the music wasn't so damn repetitive, I would've probably gotten into it

Edited by Magnus

So I'll just say, Sky Fortress Act 2's music is shittttte

Really? I thought it sounded pretty decent, instrumentation notwithstanding. It's certainly better than Sylvania Castle Act 1, at least.

I mean, it's no masterpiece, but to say it's anywhere near as bad as the boss music (which I feel reasonably secure calling the worst non-Chronicles song in the entire franchise) is just silly.

Edited by Octarine

Everyone is beasting on all these forums, also gimme the damn link/s! though for some reason im not feeling excited for the launch of this game XD

I've seen White Park Act 1 now. Gotta say that background is stunning. Music? Cheery, fun but I bet Act 2 is better.

That's a load of shit and you know it.

Not by much, but at least it punished me for standing still for more than ten seconds. This boss doesn't even attempt to attack you until it decides to lazily toss its hand at you.

• Thumbs Up 1

White Park Act 1's music is alright. Is it just me or does Sonic not gain any momentum when running downhill from the avalanche?

Everyone is beasting on all these forums, also gimme the damn link/s! though for some reason im not feeling excited for the launch of this game XD

We aren't allowed. Google as well as another obvious site are your friends.

Sylvania Castle boss attacks you when you go near the tentacles. Eventually, all four tentacles start striking at you when you're flying. Very easy, but he does still attack.

Also Sonic's face when you fail a Special Stage is pretty great.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

That's a load of shit and you know it.

Oh, I dunno. It did that "Fuck your shit" final attack with the nose cone. That tripped me up once, when I was 4.

Sylvania Castle boss attacks you when you go near the tentacles. Eventually, all four tentacles start striking at you when you're flying. Very easy, but he does still attack.

Also Sonic's face when you face a Special Stage is pretty great.

My mistake, then.

On another note, White Park Act 1's music is giving me a headache. That stupid little eight-note jingle that plays every two seconds feels like it's drilling a screw into my ear.

My mistake, then.

On another note, White Park Act 1's music is giving me a headache. That stupid little eight-note jingle that plays every two seconds feels like it's drilling a screw into my ear.

Still haven't heard a good thing about the game from you.:P Keep it up. It just wouldn't be the same with you liking it.

Sky Fortress looks like a mix out of Wing Fortress and Egg Rocket. Looks pretty nice. I like the music, too. White Park's music is great, too. So far I like all of the music, besides the map music.

Still haven't heard a good thing about the game from you.tongue.png Keep it up. It just wouldn't be the same with you liking it.

I'm actually really liking Sky Fortress. The music is cool and the level design is quite good, all things considered. A bit automated, but still fun enough. Still don't think it deserves to be Sonic 4, but whatever.

I'm actually really liking Sky Fortress. The music is cool and the level design is quite good, all things considered. A bit automated, but still fun enough. Still don't think it deserves to be Sonic 4, but whatever.

Sky Fortress is Dimps Zone. It's awful, and I'll go to all efforts not to play it when I don't have to. Currently at the boss there and have got the Red Ring in act 1 and 3 already. Going back to get Super Sonic now.

If anyone has any questions, shoot and I'll try to answer.

• Thumbs Up 2

Any idea what Red Rings do?

Sky Fortress is Dimps Zone. It's awful, and I'll go to all efforts not to play it when I don't have to. Currently at the boss there and have got the Red Ring in act 1 and 3 already. Going back to get Super Sonic now.

Just let us know how Super Sonic is handled once you have him.

Is metal sonic a okay boss or is he boring to fight? Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Wow, White Park 2 is even more boring and automated then act 1. The music is nice though.

Edited by pppp

White Park Act 2.

...oh god, the music. THE MUSIC! ;A; THE MUSIIIIIIIIC! TTATT YESYESOHYES! Twinkle Park shout-out for the freaking win!!! ;A;