Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

If you look on the second page of the description of the game on the website (overview 2/2):

http://marketplace.x...fd94?noSplash=1

- is says a release date of 26/3/2012. So thats two fuck ups they have made.

No, that's the release date for the trailer. It was added to the Xbox Live Marketplace yesterday.

A release date for a trailer everyone has already seen. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! That trailer is not on PSN yet. Do me a favour and just wake me up when the game is released. So whats next a release date for the announcement of the throwback zone.

What do you think the throwback level is anyway?

A release date for a trailer everyone has already seen. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! That trailer is not on PSN yet. Do me a favour and just wake me up when the game is released. So whats next a release date for the announcement of the throwback zone.

What do you think the throwback level is anyway?

The throwback zone has already been revealed.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

The throwback zone has already been revealed.

Not properly, but it's got to be Sky Fortress.

Not properly, but it's got to be Sky Fortress.

Perhaps it might be Sky Fortress Zone:

Act 1: Similar to Sky Chase with Sonic on top the plane being flown by Tails

Act 2: Like Sky Sanctury zone.

Act 3: Wing Fortress/flying battery zone

Act 4: A race through the sky with Metal Sonic.

Final Zone: Egg Station 2

34r7ic1.jpg

Damn you and your teasing, Ken...

That's me at the bottom btw.

• Thumbs Up 3

>Which format ya playin Ken?

>Status Updated via Mobile

Betcha it's the PSN version.

Edited by Nintendoga

>Which format ya playin Ken?

>Status Updated via Mobile

Betcha it's the PSN version.

I'm aware he's posting on his mobile, but he could still be playing one of the other versions :P

Also, they've finally fixed the PSN error on that Xbox Live trailer description. It was still there a few hours ago.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/Sonic-4-Episode-II-Reunion-Trailer/8a333ff6-4daf-42a4-9dc9-c6ed5c06fd94?noSplash=1

I'm aware he's posting on his mobile, but he could still be playing one of the other versions tongue.png

Also, they've finally fixed the PSN error on that Xbox Live trailer description. It was still there a few hours ago.

http://marketplace.x...fd94?noSplash=1

Which is why I said PSN version happy.png

Also, anybody know exactly why Sega randomly skipped out on Concept art Friday to work on....nothing?

Unless the Artwork was what they were working on.

Which is why I said PSN version happy.png

Also, anybody know exactly why Sega randomly skipped out on Concept art Friday to work on....nothing?

Unless the Artwork was what they were working on.

Oh, I thought you were being sarcastic and making out it's obviously one of the mobile versions. Sorry ^_^'

SEGA just said they were taking a break from Concept Art Friday and that they have more to reveal, but didn't say when new stuff would be coming.

Sorry if this is a bit out of the blue, but I do wonder if the iOS version of Sonic 4 Ep 2 will release a week before the console version like last time.

(In other words, "I wonder if I'll have to stay up to download and play it at midnight like last time?" >_>)

Edited by -Mark-

Haven't checked the video, but lemme guess, good music but horribly used synths again?

Wow. It doesn't sound anywhere near as bad As sonic 4 Episode 1.....but still a little meh. *Adds a half-plus to the sega board*

Oh hey I was right.

Just like Episode 1, I like what direction they wanted to go for, but hate the style in which it's done.

God damn it, this is a Sonic game. Music should be one of the last damn things I need to worry about.

Edited by Nintendoga

I like it, it's not perfect, but it's a big improvement over E1's music.

The music itself is pretty good (although forgettable, yeah), but again the arrangement... Not so much. And looks like it's 30 sec loop again.

Edited by ArtFenix

It doesn't sound like cats but, it's not that memorable. I'll have to wait and see how the rest of the music is.