Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

That is quite..Unexpected..Yet interesting, I look forward to know about that a bit more.

On the other side, I'm really interested how Eggman will interact in that scene (judging by how he is sitting with his leg crossed, guessing he will probably be a bit serious..Like the kind where he explains something?)

Regardless, I'm excited.

Edited by Alex2beta

Sonic Movie cross-over anyone?

Sega, Nintendo and Capcom making a movie cross over? Not possible.

Sega, Nintendo and Capcom making a movie cross over? Not possible.

Yep too awsome.

Edited by HUNTER297
  • Thumbs Up 5

So...let me get this straight, because I'm a little dizzy right now...

Eggman is 100% in the movie? Did they get the rights?

My head is spinning like a hedgehog because I can't bear a news of this proportion...

Edited by Azure Nald

That is cool! Eggman looks like he is attending a boring meeting with that grumpy posture he has going on there.

"Hurry it up Disney! I have a very important plan of world domination to carry out, so let's make this quick!"

So...let me get this straight, because I'm a little dizzy right now...

Eggman is 100% in the movie? Did they get the rights?

My head is spinning like a hedgehog because I can't bear a news of this proportion...

I don't thnk this is saying he is in the movie, they are just using the character models as inspiration. Though that would be cool if Eggman were in it.

That is cool! Eggman looks like he is attending a boring meeting with that grumpy posture he has going on there.

"Hurry it up Disney! I have a very important plan of world domination to carry out, so let's make this quick!"

I don't thnk this is saying he is in the movie, they are just using the character models as inspiration. Though that would be cool if Eggman were in it.

Ah...ok.

I freaked out for a hour here. I mean...I'm both a Sonic and a Disney fan. This would be a dream come true for me. But I think you can sympathize with me, judging from your signature and avatar.

This is some pretty sweet news! What will make it even better is if Eggman sings "I am the Eggman" in the movie, with a side of PINGAS.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's basically what I picked this up to be too, just a method of seeing other and different types of characters and art styles to be able to do their own characters, that's all.

Nevertheless, it's pretty cool that a character like Dr. Eggman would be a part of that group.

Ah...ok.

I freaked out for a hour here. I mean...I'm both a Sonic and a Disney fan. This would be a dream come true for me. But I think you can sympathize with me, judging from your signature and avatar.

Yep same over here, I'm a fan of both Disney and Sonic too. Dream come true indeed. It's really a mind-blowing thought! But I have to admit I sill find it awesome that Disney is using Eggman as inspiration!

That's basically what I picked this up to be too, just a method of seeing other and different types of characters and art styles to be able to do their own characters, that's all.

Nevertheless, it's pretty cool that a character like Dr. Eggman would be a part of that group.

No he is actually IN the movie, they already confirmed Zengief from Street Fighter and name him as such in the article.

ralph14.jpg

Therefore they will be using actual video game characters to cameo in this film, just the D23 article doesn't mention Eggman or Bowser, maybe because the writer doesn't know who they are. It seems like they only knew Zengief because of the recording session.

(haha "Zangy")

• Thumbs Up 1

No he is actually IN the movie, they already confirmed Zengief from Street Fighter and name him as such in the article.

ralph14.jpg

Therefore they will be using actual video game characters to cameo in this film, just the D23 article doesn't mention Eggman or Bowser, maybe because the writer doesn't know who they are. It seems like they only knew Zengief because of the recording session.

(haha "Zangy")

Went to the source and saw a picture of the title for the movie, which suddenly helped me remember which one it was.

As for Eggman actually being in it like that..that's actually a pretty pleasant surprise, I honestly can't say that I really expected that. It only gets me to wonder what other types of characters we might get to see in this movie, the references must be endless! It might even beat Scott Pilgrim.

All right, I'm back. Reading the most recent Disney Comics magazine helped me regain my focus.

Wow. Just wow. I thought that they were going to use Expies instead of the real characters. I was already excited for this movie, like every other Disney classic, but now...words can't describe it.

But it's still February. The italian release date is December 21st. There is a loooong way to go.

In the meantime, enjoy this pic, that summarizes my reaction to this news.

dHOKP.jpg

Edited by Azure Nald
  • Thumbs Up 3

I think, if done right, this could be brilliant.

They already managed to get a few references in that video, from the obvious Donkey Kong parody to the "Rampage"-ish way Ralph destroys the building.

Also, interesting to see a movie like this from an angle like this, as well as a (sort of) villain's POV. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Lastly, that Dr. Eggman cameo is awesome.

I've been awaiting news on this movie since It was first announced, cause the premise definitely sounds awesome.

And that scan of all those video game Villains only served to hype me up even more! :D

There's something really humorous that the first time any of the Sonic characters hit the theaters, it's 1) Eggman and 2) of all things, in a Disney movie. Though now I wonder, if SEGA was willing to allow this to happen that it might be a sign for the future. Perhaps one day soon we'll get to see a CG Sonic movie hit the silver screen a la "Night of the Werehog" quality.

Ah yes, as I've said before I'm really excited for this film (even more excited now that's eggmans in it). It's good that Disney is trying something new and I hope this film will be enjoyable.

Definitely sounds like an interesting idea for a movie. Especially for someone like Disney, despite everything else they've done, I must be honest and say that I didn't expect anything like this to come up. If their latest animated movies reflect the way this one will come out in any way, then I'm definitely looking forward to it, more so because of me actually thinking the plot sounds very interesting.

Plus, Eggman.

I must see this movie... Im equally excited for Bowser's appearance too. I wonder who else is going to show up.