Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

Now I'm suddenly interested in this movie that I've never heard about until now. I wonder is Sonic going to make a small cameo in it?

• Thumbs Up 3

Alright Disney, you have my attention.

How much money did you say you want to "borrow" from me again?

• Thumbs Up 2

Now I'm suddenly interested in this movie that I've never heard about until now. I wonder is Sonic going to make a small cameo in it?

I was thinking the same exact thing! I hope so as it would be nice to see Sonic there...smile.png

I was thinking the same exact thing! I hope so as it would be nice to see Sonic there...smile.png

Yeah, I think it's cool that they're actually using licensed video game characters in this movie. I wonder what other characters is going to show up.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just realised, most family films these days have many of the characters dancing before/during the credits.

You know what this means...

• Thumbs Up 2

Wreck-It Ralph will feature cameo appearances by a number of licensed video game characters.

Is it a must that I see this movie! :o The geek is in me is excited!

• Thumbs Up 1

Say WHAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT?! Holy crap. I had absolutely no interest in seeing Wreck It Ralph, but now Bowser and Eggman interacting/talking to one another is making me want to. No doubt Sega/Nintendo wouldn't let them use them without Mike Pollock and Kenny James being involved, so this should be a treat.

So the movie's about an arcade-game bad guy trying to become a hero?

That explains why Eggman, Bowser and Zangief are there. The first two are evil, and you'll pretty much hate the third one if you keep getting 360-grabbed.

god i'm going to have to watch this aren't I?

There's something really humorous that the first time any of the Sonic characters hit the theaters, it's 1) Eggman

Im positive that if Eggman is in it, Sonic is going to be in it as well.

And man, what an awesome marketing ploy be the Mouse House to include actuall video game characters in the movie. Like every gamer in the universe is going to want to go see it now!

• Thumbs Up 1

And man, what an awesome marketing ploy be the Mouse House to include actuall video game characters in the movie. Like every gamer in the universe is going to want to go see it now!

The real question here is can the eventual licensed movie video game grab the rights to these cameos.

Movie games usually suck, but if the entire game is a non-stop highlight reel of cameos...... that could be interesting.

So I wonder if this might be like Roger Rabbit but with video game characters... minus the live action stuff.

Yeah, you don't see the whole thing of actual licensed characters being used very often when it comes to..well, anything. But, I guess that would be because of the amount of money it would cost to actually be able to include them.

Games and movies tend to just have some kind of obvious parody or joke of a famous video game character or cartoon character and expect the public to get it, so the fact that they're actually using real video game characters here is something I find to be very interesting, it'll be awesome to see them all in the same place together like that.

I don't think he will be. Since the film's about a video game villain, there isn't really any need to show the heroes. Zangief's the only one of the three to be given a speaking role so far as well, which is probably why he's the only one mentioned in the article.

Given that Ralph wants to be a good guy, that scene looks like some kind of 'Villains Anonymous' session held to rehabilitate the bad guys. I doubt Eggman and Bowser will get much more screen time than that.

Still, I would love to be wrong, and this is all kinds of awesome anyway. =]

Yeah, you don't see the whole thing of actual licensed characters being used very often when it comes to..well, anything. But, I guess that would be because of the amount of money it would cost to actually be able to include them.

Games and movies tend to just have some kind of obvious parody or joke of a famous video game character or cartoon character and expect the public to get it, so the fact that they're actually using real video game characters here is something I find to be very interesting, it'll be awesome to see them all in the same place together like that.

So basically it's going to be like Roger Rabbit, only with video game characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know if sonic shows up in the movie, I can only wonder if the fans will complain about who voices him. Lmao.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is awesome. I already really wanted to see this.

I know a certain someone who will be pissed about all this, though xD

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been wanting to see this since I first heard about it. I t seems really interesting and funny. Eggman and Bowser's cameos are really awesome.

This looks a pretty cool idea for a film!

A bet us Brits get it for a 2013 release! sleep.png

According to IMDB the UK gets it on the 26th of December.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1772341/releaseinfo

No German release date yet, though ;_;

This is awesome. I already really wanted to see this.

I know a certain someone who will be pissed about all this, though xD

Eggman? xD